Author Topic: let's have a chat  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: let's have a chat
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2019, 04:14:23 PM »
I've only gone through to the end of the first trial bc that's all Minx played I'm dying
like ,, I get why she stopped but it feels wrong to watch anyone else play it
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2019, 04:17:04 PM »
aaa i don't actually know who that is ??

oh ! hey aj, sorry i didn't see you!
lark / micah - 16 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active monday - friday , 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. , select weekends
time zone : central standard time

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2019, 05:04:38 PM »
She's a pretty small Youtuber, especially these days
tbh I only liked a portion of her content but I loved her danganronpa vids

ahoy there
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2019, 08:01:24 AM »
i might check her out later
youtubers can be so :( sometimes

cw: mention of emotional abuse

pixielocks for example! lovely pastel/kawaii youtuber whom i loved to death but it's recently come to my attention that she's done some really not-okay things and i have a hard time watching her videos now bc i'll see something happy and fun uploaded and i'll be like "okay... but when are you going to talk about emotionally abusing your ex gf"

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2019, 01:23:26 PM »
oof yeah
Minx is a very edgy youtuber that will make jokes about ,, just about any topic I'm incredibly hard to offend + I know that it's a joke and not how she actually thinks so I'm more or less fine with it but. at least her relationship with her wife from what I've seen is very wholesome
from what I've seen all her videos these days are with her wife too

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2019, 08:22:28 PM »
Whoa I missed a bit

HI AJ!!

ALSO tbh I don’t watch a lot of YouTubers, but I do watch TheOdd1sOut and he’s. pretty fucking chill skdjdkfnfkfngk
meteor shower, quick, take cover but
the hues in our hair compliment one another

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2019, 08:43:17 AM »
my triggers are unfortunately really common to joke abt in most 'offensive humor' videos , etc n im a soft baby so i tend to avoid that kinda stuff just for my health but ! i don't really mind people who enjoy those jokes

welcome back hoot ! i've seen his vids before, i like them but it's been a while since i really watched any youtube lol

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2019, 12:53:42 PM »
oof yeah then stay away from Minx
I wouldn't say every channel I watch is edgy (I'm subbed to some educational channels so I'd hope not lol), I watch a rlly broad range of channels, but the pastel/kawaii stuff isn't rlly my thing

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2019, 01:13:10 PM »
yeah i was watching videos with a friend and he made a child abuse joke and we were both like "y i k e s"

i'm a pastel boy!! i love soft cute things

let's try again !

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2019, 01:14:52 PM »
m- my friends are arguing with each other over who can flirt with me better ?? ??

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2019, 01:27:34 PM »
yikes

oh my god

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2019, 07:57:50 AM »
UPDATE : THEY BOTH HAVE A CRUSH ON ME

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2019, 12:01:34 PM »
OH BOY OH BOY
DO YOU LIKE EITHER OF THEM?

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2019, 01:07:11 PM »
Y-YEAH I HAVE A HUGE CRUSH ON ONE OF THEM
WE'RE UH. WORKING THINGS OUT AS A TEAM

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2019, 01:41:23 PM »
GOOD LUCK