Author Topic: let's have a chat  (Read 845 times)

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: let's have a chat
« Reply #90 on: February 08, 2019, 11:13:07 AM »
thank you <333
yeah i can tell it's the kind of pain that sometimes immobilizes me and stress makes it worse so i'm doing my best to like ,,, chill lol
listening to minecraft music is a genuine help i'm not even gonna lie about it y'all
lark / micah - 16 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active monday - friday , 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. , select weekends
time zone : central standard time

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 08, 2019, 11:32:03 AM »
oh no,, im glad the music helps! that soundtrack is genuinely one of the most nostalgic and soothing i can think of.
THEY'RE HAMMERING ON THE DOOR, MARIE ANTOINETTE
THEY'VE TAKEN THE GUILLOTINE, THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THE QUEEN xxxxxxx
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 08, 2019, 11:35:25 AM »
it's so good! i actually still love minecraft a lot but i haven't been able to play it in so long : (

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: February 08, 2019, 10:19:48 PM »
listen I still like playing Minecraft sometimes I don't think I'll ever not like playing it occasionally
also I used to like doing some fun stuff w my make up not as wild as what you guys are talking abt and it can be vv fun
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
  • alt. account : pm for user
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: February 09, 2019, 01:41:00 PM »
I heard minecraft
there's a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out, but i'm too clever. i only let him out at night sometimes, when everybody's asleep. i say, "i know that you're there, so don't be sad." then i put him back, but he's singing a little in there; i haven't quite let him die. and we sleep together like that, with our secret pact, and it's nice enough to make a man weep. but i don't weep. do you? bluebird or blue, she/her.

Offline APHRODITE ♡

• aka erin
  • Artist
  • A real life goddess
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2019, 05:44:37 PM »
omg minecraft i love it
✦*. ♡ CAN I GET A "YES, YOUR MAJESTY"
      carrd - qυeen#6182 - char. gallery

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2019, 07:58:12 AM »
MINECRAFT IS SUCH A GOOD GAME I HATE THAT IT'S 'CRINGY' NOW LIKE SHUT UP AND BUILD A HAPPY LITTLE HOUSE IN THE FOREST AND TELL ME IT ISN'T FUN

anyway yes i love minecraft and wild makeup

also hey ! another bird

let's try again !