Author Topic: im not a furry but  (Read 203 times)

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
  • alt. account : pm for user
    • View Profile
im not a furry but
« on: January 20, 2019, 03:09:13 AM »
should i make one for the meme
please help
there's a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out, but i'm too clever. i only let him out at night sometimes, when everybody's asleep. i say, "i know that you're there, so don't be sad." then i put him back, but he's singing a little in there; i haven't quite let him die. and we sleep together like that, with our secret pact, and it's nice enough to make a man weep. but i don't weep. do you? 覧覧覧 bluebird or blue, she/her.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: im not a furry but
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 09:41:21 AM »
Yes you should

Make sure it has a chain belt
Black emo hair with neon green highlights
And and
Ripped jeans
meteor shower, quick, take cover but
the hues in our hair compliment one another

Offline kalypso.

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 11:21:59 AM »
Please do. I can't wait to see it.

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / ス sanasa
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 01:04:00 PM »
pls it needs plaid clothes at least a little bit 
( bored. )

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 04:17:27 PM »
i dont want to make it super cringe to bash the furry fandom or anything but from the looks of things
i will make a real ass legit looking furry
and then what if i infiltrate a furry discord (following in lord quackity's footsteps)
there's a bluebird in my heart that wants to get out, but i'm too clever. i only let him out at night sometimes, when everybody's asleep. i say, "i know that you're there, so don't be sad." then i put him back, but he's singing a little in there; i haven't quite let him die. and we sleep together like that, with our secret pact, and it's nice enough to make a man weep. but i don't weep. do you? 覧覧覧 bluebird or blue, she/her.

Offline kalypso.

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 05:36:28 PM »
do it! i'll join you. we'll avenge habibi quackity lmao.

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 07:00:32 PM »
okay that would be so funny
so i've thought of about four concepts
- forcing my oldest ff character into being a furry
- using a warrior cat oc that i never used
- making my most recent character into a furry
- making an all-new furry
which should i do
i will make a new poll

Offline kalypso.

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 07:06:00 PM »
I mean I'd probably do the first one or the third lmao

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2019, 07:19:49 PM »
should i sketch concept art for all four and dm it to you

Offline kalypso.

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2019, 07:31:55 PM »
Hell yes plz

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2019, 12:47:44 AM »
starting to draw now
send help

Offline kalypso.

• she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »
Let's get this bread, gamer.. and do the habibi proud.

Offline bluebird.

• ☆ ☆ ☆
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2019, 01:07:16 AM »
furries are like animals but harder
i'm good at drawing animals but clothes are my enemy and its like?? lets add clothes to an animal
i hate

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2019, 11:18:22 AM »
don稚 dO IT BBY GORL
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.