Author Topic: IMPORTANT PSA  (Read 83 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
IMPORTANT PSA
« on: January 30, 2019, 11:09:25 AM »
It’s been 6,969 days since January 1, 2000
meteor shower, quick, take cover but
the hues in our hair compliment one another

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: IMPORTANT PSA
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 11:11:52 AM »
Very important.
aj

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 11:13:05 AM »
incredibly important
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline BEATLES

• ✧・゚
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2019, 11:17:00 AM »
NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR WHAT YOU DO
———— WHEN I'M ALONE, I'D RATHER BE WITH YOU

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2019, 11:36:51 AM »
who are the ees
did someone faceswap Markiplier with Lord Farquad and gave him a mustache
and if so
why
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 11:53:27 AM »
John Green?
aj