Author Topic: Salutations!  (Read 463 times)

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
Salutations!
« on: February 02, 2019, 06:11:41 PM »
Hello! I'm fay and I'm very much new to bearbones! I have, however, been on places like FF and CC (anyone else notice a double letter theme,,,, XD) before here and have been roleplaying since around 2011! I'm very excited to see what BB has in store and to make new friends as well! :3
"My body is a temple, ancient and crumbling, probably cursed, harboring an unspeakable horror." -- Jordan Shiveley

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: — ‘ 西海岸 ’
  • . . .
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Salutations!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 06:13:04 PM »
hey there, i used to roleplay on ff as well! hope you have fun over here <3
「 CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION 」
❝ I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND. ❞

beatles // feminine pronouns // characters // see profile for more info ♡

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2019, 06:24:37 PM »
Nice to see someone else from over there! :3 And thank you! I'm sure I'll have a good bounty of fun! :D
"My body is a temple, ancient and crumbling, probably cursed, harboring an unspeakable horror." -- Jordan Shiveley

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2019, 06:31:39 PM »
AYYY WELCOME TO BB!!

I’m Hootowls, one of the admins here :^0 If you have any questions don’t be afraid to pm, yeah !!

AND AAAA FF I used to be on there!! I had a crap ton of peeps, more notably Athena (shadowclan), Freshwater (blizzardclan), and Punchy (shadowclan)!! Athena is my most popular I think, but idk if you were around for her? Maybe tho :^0

BUT YEAH it’s nice to have you here!! I hope you have fun n stuff :^D
man i'm really gonna miss you
rest easy, little guy

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2019, 06:41:28 PM »
Eyy!! More FF people! Nice! Unfortunately, I wasn't too terribly active on FF's warrior cat boards as much as I was the Other area rip :p But the name Athena from Shadowclan sorta rings a bell? Maybe I saw it in passing!

I'm glad to be here! Very excited!!

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2019, 06:50:45 PM »
hello and welcome to bearbones! i hope you enjoy it here, and if you ever want to plot or talk, my pms are always open. <3
THEY'RE HAMMERING ON THE DOOR, MARIE ANTOINETTE
THEY'VE TAKEN THE GUILLOTINE, THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THE QUEEN xxxxxxx
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2019, 07:57:45 PM »
Hi! I hope I do as well, and I certainly will, thank you! :3

Offline aj.

• aj - 21 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2019, 09:02:51 PM »
hello there! welcome to bb!

super looking forward to rping with you!
aj

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2019, 09:09:01 PM »
Hi! Thank you! And same to you as well!

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / ½ sanasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2019, 11:17:34 PM »
hey fay, im sans!! i was on both cc and ff as well back in The Day. always glad to meet new people coming over here and i look forward to rping with you at some point!! and ofc if you're curious about anything or need help with something you can ask me as well. :)))

when this r e p e t i t i o n ends behind the window shades, a semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made — that most unrestful bed, that most original of sins, and you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again. I'd hate to let you down, so I'll let the waters rise and drown my dull reflection in the naïve expectation in your eyes. back in a cast bit-part, back when I felt most free, I had a butcher's / heart and no-one thought they knew me         .        .        .        .        .         .          [ ★ ]

finn has claimed this sans as his <3

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2019, 11:48:32 PM »
Hi sans!! It's nice to meet you and it's really cool to see CC & FF people over here! I'm excited to RP w/you at some point as well! And I will! :3

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2019, 09:40:27 PM »
hey Fay rtgfhbn I've already met you in the FL discord but hello here as well
I used to go by Pyre back on ff (my most notable characters were Dia in the Rift, Phantom in SunClan and other places, Sel in a whole bunch of places and Gray in the Rift)
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline fay

• Goblin-fae Child
  • --pic not me lol--
    • Queer [Any pronouns]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2019, 09:58:25 PM »
XD Hi!! I'm not particularly versed with your character names, but I do believe I had seen the name Pyre once and awhile on some of the forums back on ff! :3

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2019, 10:52:35 PM »
probably lol I got around quite a bit back then
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline honey

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2019, 11:13:57 PM »
hey! i also used to rp on ff too! excited to rp with you as well! hmu if you wanna plot or anything like that <33
head thrown back, throat to the stars.
FULL OF HONEY AND SUGAR && THE COVEN &&THREAD HUB