Author Topic: YO help me pick a face-claim please  (Read 144 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
YO help me pick a face-claim please
« on: February 02, 2019, 06:25:24 PM »
OKAY SO. I have a character, her name’s Piper (Ambrose Sawyer), aND I LOVE HER TO DEATH. But uh. I NEED HELP PICKING A FACE-CLAIM (list below).

Tbh her personality isn’t 10/10 developed bc I develop personalities best via role-play BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW. She’s hella smart, a fricken biomedical engineer and shit (in modern au ofc). Catch her being the valedictorian of her class. She’s super extroverted too, she’s the kind of gal that talks to strangers in coffee shops. Small talk? Not fun. She’s pretty blunt and loud too, but she’s def not afraid to stand up for herself and others.

SO YEAH. Help me pls (just look up the girls below online if you don’t know em)

Possible FC’s
Rachel Yampolsky
Jessica Sula
Tashi Rodriguez
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
Re: YO help me pick a face-claim please
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 06:44:57 PM »
Jessica

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 11:38:29 AM »
yeees. jessica.
aj

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 07:05:00 PM »
Jessica though it was hard to pick a favorite
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 07:08:53 PM »
there is no going wrong with any of them but Rachel since I've got it in my head that she's blonde
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB