Author Topic: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY  (Read 105 times)

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
« on: February 14, 2019, 09:35:04 AM »
hi!! what are yall doin for valentines day? and dont say "wehweh im single" bc you can ABSOLUTELY give your friends presents

i made my friends bracelets ! one of my friends gave me chocolate and my bf gave me a pink teddy bear and a bunch of candy <33 he also ,, made me a cute lunch yesterday and apparently his mom helped pack it for me and im cryin ,, his family loves me and it makes me v happy
lark / micah - 16 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active monday - friday , 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. , select weekends
time zone : central standard time

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 11:44:06 AM »
I'm single and loving it lmao I have fictional crime boys to keep me company

mm but maybe I will make some stuff for my friends 🤔 who knows
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 12:12:21 PM »
nothing wrong with being single !! i'm glad you're having a good time anyway
you definitely should! i have a tradition of making bracelets for my friends on valentine's day, just look up how to make friendship bracelets if you don't know how to and go from there
bc i crochet, i always have yarn so i use that but i know most people use embroidery thread lmao

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 01:04:50 PM »
my message for any fellow singles (and rlly anyone that needs it) is that you're a whole person with or without a date, and you are enough

that's such a sweet tradition omg
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 01:09:58 PM »
i agree wholeheartedly! you don't need romantic attention to prove that you are deserving of happiness and love <333

i started it last year, the week leading up to valentine's day i had my friends help me make friendship bracelets <33 i still have mine from last year and one of my friends recently told me she still keeps it in her pocket all the time to have part of me with her (bc i changed schools this year)

let's try again !

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2019, 01:20:04 PM »
aww
that's just. honestly so precious

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 02:24:01 PM »
wehweh im single
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 03:22:11 PM »
Hoot's a rulebreaker

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 06:01:45 PM »
It’s what I do best
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 07:56:43 AM »
hoot i swear-
give your friends presents

let's try again !