Author Topic: — Hi  (Read 314 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
— Hi
« on: February 14, 2019, 02:09:06 PM »
— Hi, I am shy and enjoy writing. Probably going to just post character threads and plot & concept threads before I start roleplaying with anyone. Hope that is not breaking any rules. I do not like to divulge a lot about myself other than my writing maybe, so if I say I do not want to tell you or something like that do not get offended. Yeah, I do not not know how introducing goes but here is on I guess. Oh, I really like aesthetics architecture.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: — Hi
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 02:14:55 PM »
AYYY welcome to the site!!

My username’s Hootowls, but you can call me Hoot or whatever :^0 I’m one of the admins here, so feel free to pm me any messages if you’re confused about smth!!

And no, posting character concepts and whatnot isn’t a rule break. If you want to see the rules, you can check them out here, but if you need clarification then feel free to pm me/one of the staffers oR post in the helping hub!!

BUT YEAH welcome to BB, hope to see you around!! <3
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 08:42:58 PM »
— Thank you, if I do have a questions or several I will send a message. I am happy character concepts are not rule breaks and I will be sure to read over the rules.

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 10:24:06 AM »
Hello there. Greetings.

Welcome to BB. I’m Aj. And I’m honestly very weird. Super looking forward to getting to know you!
aj

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 02:41:30 PM »
hello Amaya! I'm Bryne, the senior moderator around here and I'm up for answering questions as well!
excited to see you around more
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 05:58:34 PM »
— Greetings Bryne and aj. Thank you, I am told I am weird, so maybe we will both be weird. Weird is good.

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 10:16:40 PM »
— so I used the 16 personalities test in the shoes of my character,  and it couldn't be more spot on. That kind of creeps me out, but is also really neat.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 10:32:34 PM »
yeah it's weird how accurate it can be sometimes
where are you planning on putting your character?
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 10:43:01 PM »
— It is even more scary because as I am reading it I am questioning if I am actually ENTP more so than I am INTP. Um, how do you mean "where" exactly?

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2019, 11:58:28 PM »
o dang
I mean are you planning on rping in TNW, or somewhere in the other section?

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 12:30:25 AM »
— I am not sure yet. I was going to complete my character concepts the best I can and then see if they fit any-wheres. From what I have been able to tell so far TNW is a realistic type with no electricity and kind of apocalyptic? I think 2 of my 3 characters won't fit the criteria for that being one is imagined in a futuristic universe where technological advances were made and the other I am referring to is my take on a kitsune.

Offline Mocha.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 01:38:00 AM »
hey, welcome to bb! i’m mochaccino & i’m also new to bb. i personally am thinking of roleplaying in tnw, so if you happen to join i’m sure we’ll cross paths! your character concepts sound super neat!
——————————— e nonostante le correnti, e tutti questi cambiamenti,
c'θ ancora luce dentro gli occhi; c'θ ancora aria nei polmoni; ———————
———————— c'θ zero voglia di arrendersi e un buio pesto nei diamanti.

&& [ song ] && [ storage thread ] && [ characters ] && [ discord: mocha#0615 ] &&

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 01:42:32 AM »
yeah TNW takes place in an apocalyptic future with realistic restrictions set in place
personally several of my characters were created in a very different setting, w different species and powers and all kinds of crazy stuff, but I've had fun humanizing them and seeing who they'd be without those things? a lot of the ones I've made since joining bb have been catered to TNW's setting tho
but if that doesn't work for you, maybe the third character concept would fit in?

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 02:18:37 AM »
— Hello mochaccino, if I join some-wheres in one of those I am sure we will.

— I could certainly try or make an active effort to have them humanized and or fit the realistic restrictions, I will probably have a few questions to ask before any of them are attempted to integrate into- the 2 major ones I see are Bad Lands and Flint Lock? -and the third could fit in as she is flexible in what setting I can put her in.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2019, 04:45:43 AM »
I'm totally open for answering any questions you may have about TNW! I actually lead the Badlands and I lurk around Flintlock a bunch
we've got another group in the backboards, Northstar, but it's not really up and running again just yet