Author Topic: — Hi  (Read 313 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2019, 11:56:28 AM »
Oh okay. Well, would it not be possible to have a prosthetic arm? It could have been applied prior to the electricity running out and it's a big part of one of my characters.

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2019, 01:43:58 PM »
it should be possible in TNW to have a prosthetic arm, though there are so many types of prostheses it's hard knowing what to pursue to figure out what any limits might be without knowing where I should be looking
so ideally, what sort of prosthetic would y/c have?
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2019, 01:56:36 PM »
I was imagining a prosthetic arm made of some black or dark metal material, I am still researching on this however as I know there are also plastic prosthetics, and also ones made of other materials.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 02:00:16 PM by amaya »

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2019, 06:24:55 PM »
Okay, so I have not even decided on a name yet, but I believe the first character I am going to play with is ready to join one of the two settlements; however,  I do not know which one to join. Flint Lock or Bad Lands. He isn't going to be particularly interested in killing or harming people for fun so that has me leaning towards the Lodge. But I am also concerned about starting a thread if not everyone is in the mood to really write at this time. Should I wait?

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2019, 07:03:04 PM »
as long as it's been used in prostheses before and could be realistically maintained
you can write threads whenever you feel like! people will start responding within a day or two (if that much) and if they don't, you can always bump the thread (usually in the more active groups it doesn't get that bad)
usually the leader will let you jump into threads even before the character is accepted provided there's no reason why they wouldn't be accepted (like if they were threatening a Lodger or smth)
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB