Author Topic: hello !!  (Read 115 times)

Offline luzon

• discord: mochaccino#7721
    • View Profile
hello !!
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:22:22 PM »
hey everyone! i'm mochaccino, nice to meet you all. my friend @peachbones dragged me here and it looks really cool so far! roleplaying isn't something i've done much of BUT i'm an avid writer anyway so hopefully i should get the hang of this once i've made my profile look less barren probably by stealing from peach as i did with this template

i'm probably going to stick to tnw since that seems to be the main game on this site and i love anything human and post-apocalyptic-y, but i've been looking around really quick and wnr also seems neato. i'm really looking forward to chatting / plotting / writing with everyone! ♥

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
Re: hello !!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:23:54 PM »
hey and welcome (finally)! go ahead and steal from me all you want <3
THEY'RE HAMMERING ON THE DOOR, MARIE ANTOINETTE
THEY'VE TAKEN THE GUILLOTINE, THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THE QUEEN xxxxxxx
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 03:45:50 PM »
WELCOME TO BB!! Glad to see you finally managed to pick out a username ;-) I’m v excited to see your characters pop up in TNW!!
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline luzon

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:55:58 PM »
hi truce! it only took me the entire evening you're the one who suggested melonfever, right? if i get bored of mochaccino i'm going to use that

thank you !! i have a lot of ideas c:

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 06:01:25 PM »
HEYO POTATO WELCOME TO BB!!!!!

My username’s Hootowls, but you can call me Hoot or whatever you’d like :^0 I’m one of the admins, so don’t be shy of hitting me up via dms with questions or whatever!!

AND AYYY TNW IS RLLY FUN, YEAH!! I rp Brendan in Flintlock, so if you ever decide to join Flint which I think you have since you’re in the discord we’ll ;^| run into each other ;^|

BUT YEAH WELCOME TO BB!! I hope you have fun here!! <3
four seasons, they fly by.

Offline luzon

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 04:54:35 AM »
HEY hoot! it’s really great to meet you !! if i have any questions i’ll definitely hit you up!

if we ever encounter each other we should totally plot - i’m 100% joining FL so i’m sure we’ll cross paths there! i love that face ;^|

tysm my guy! <33

Offline aj.

• slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 10:25:43 AM »
Hey there. Welcome. Super glad Peach got you to join us! Is am Aj: a super weird socially awkward mess of a semi adult.
Can’t wait to rp with ya!
aj - 20 - advanced

i am my own worst nightmare, and my favorite daydream.

Offline luzon

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 10:46:06 AM »
hey aj! i’m glad too — this place seems awesome. i can’t wait to rp with you too!

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 02:44:42 PM »
hey hey
we've already met and introduced ourselves but howdy here as well
I'm excited to have Cat meet y/c whenever you bring them in
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline luzon

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 01:39:16 AM »
hey again! i’m excited for my character to meet cat : )

Offline honey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 06:37:55 PM »
oof hey bby and welcome to bb!! so excited to rp with you!!
head thrown back, throat to the stars.
FULL OF HONEY AND SUGAR && THE COVEN &&THREAD HUB

Offline luzon

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 07:13:32 AM »
hey and thank you! i hope we get to rp soon c: