Author Topic: hello !!  (Read 518 times)

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
hello !!
« on: February 14, 2019, 03:22:22 PM »
hey everyone! i'm mochaccino, nice to meet you all. my friend @peachbones dragged me here and it looks really cool so far! roleplaying isn't something i've done much of BUT i'm an avid writer anyway so hopefully i should get the hang of this once i've made my profile look less barren probably by stealing from peach as i did with this template

i'm probably going to stick to tnw since that seems to be the main game on this site and i love anything human and post-apocalyptic-y, but i've been looking around really quick and wnr also seems neato. i'm really looking forward to chatting / plotting / writing with everyone! ♥
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline peachbones

• View Profile
Re: hello !!
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 03:23:54 PM »
hey and welcome (finally)! go ahead and steal from me all you want <3
THEY'RE HAMMERING ON THE DOOR, MARIE ANTOINETTE
THEY'VE TAKEN THE GUILLOTINE, THEY'RE COMING TO TAKE THE QUEEN xxxxxxx
song. / ♡ / storage thread. / ♡ / information. / ♡ / contacts. / ♡ / current characters.

Offline truce.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 03:45:50 PM »
WELCOME TO BB!! Glad to see you finally managed to pick out a username ;-) I’m v excited to see your characters pop up in TNW!!
HERE I AM. NOT QUITE DYING.

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2019, 03:55:58 PM »
hi truce! it only took me the entire evening you're the one who suggested melonfever, right? if i get bored of mochaccino i'm going to use that

thank you !! i have a lot of ideas c:
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline Hootowls

• [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2019, 06:01:25 PM »
HEYO POTATO WELCOME TO BB!!!!!

My username’s Hootowls, but you can call me Hoot or whatever you’d like :^0 I’m one of the admins, so don’t be shy of hitting me up via dms with questions or whatever!!

AND AYYY TNW IS RLLY FUN, YEAH!! I rp Brendan in Flintlock, so if you ever decide to join Flint which I think you have since you’re in the discord we’ll ;^| run into each other ;^|

BUT YEAH WELCOME TO BB!! I hope you have fun here!! <3

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 04:54:35 AM »
HEY hoot! it’s really great to meet you !! if i have any questions i’ll definitely hit you up!

if we ever encounter each other we should totally plot - i’m 100% joining FL so i’m sure we’ll cross paths there! i love that face ;^|

tysm my guy! <33

Offline aj.

• aj - 22 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 10:25:43 AM »
Hey there. Welcome. Super glad Peach got you to join us! Is am Aj: a super weird socially awkward mess of a semi adult.
Can’t wait to rp with ya!
aj
Hoot has claimed this signature as nesting grounds

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 10:46:06 AM »
hey aj! i’m glad too — this place seems awesome. i can’t wait to rp with you too!

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2019, 02:44:42 PM »
hey hey
we've already met and introduced ourselves but howdy here as well
I'm excited to have Cat meet y/c whenever you bring them in

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 01:39:16 AM »
hey again! i’m excited for my character to meet cat : )

Offline honey

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 06:37:55 PM »
oof hey bby and welcome to bb!! so excited to rp with you!!
head thrown back, throat to the stars.
FULL OF HONEY AND SUGAR && THE COVEN &&THREAD HUB

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 07:13:32 AM »
hey and thank you! i hope we get to rp soon c: