Author Topic: [ it's a glorious gone - p ]  (Read 429 times)

Offline claire!

• View Profile
    • tumblr!
Re: [ it's a glorious gone - p ]
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2019, 09:47:39 PM »
claire loves u!
RUI CHAO YANG
everywhere, bad people are there.
<3
"stop laughing," the brunette pouted as he sat up to face the other male. using the collar of his shirt, rui wiped away the nastiness left behind by the beast. the foul smell it left behind still lingered, causing him to shoot a glare towards the being as if he could telepathically let it know how much it was despised. however, seeing akia so excited about something given their current circumstances almost made up for it. almost.

that thought quickly dissipated upon seeing akia's relentless bouts of affection towards the animal. "how can you touch it so easily?" he asked frantically, unable to look away from the unusual pair. both seemed to be enjoying themselves quite a bit, almost as if rui hadn't been brutally attacked just a few moments prior. his eyebrows knotted together as he crossed his arms, trying his best to let them both know just how frustrated he was. "and why wouldn't i be scared?" he murmured to himself, "it was trying to kill me, akia, kill me!"

as much as rui wanted to dismiss the other male, he knew that he was probably right. even if he had witnessed first hand that these dogs were the actual threat to whoever they were supposed to be protecting. how could they be so strong if they were too busy slobbering away at your face? how were they supposed to see any threats? rui huffed. it sounded like a whole load of nonsense.

the brunette sighed, heaving himself up from the dry ground. "i'd rather not." he kicked at the dirt beneath him, waiting not-so-patiently for the two to be finished. not only did rui have to survive outside of the city, but now akia was taken from him too. how was he supposed to get around without him? the dog was going to kill akia and rui was going to be alone, and then he would die too because akia is probably the only person in the world who knows how to survive outside of civilization. he can't wait.

upon hearing the other's prompt, rui deflated a bit. "yeah..." he gnawed at his lower lip, averting his gaze to the barren land before them. now that it was day, their surroundings were much more visible. while this should've been a good thing, the lack of vegetation or any other signs of life began to chip away at whatever hope the brunette had left. "i guess you're right."

he began to walk forward, his legs a little sore from their activities the night prior. "do you think we'll find anything?" he asked the other, keeping his gaze fixated on the cracked ground. the obvious answer was no, clearly not, but some part of him hoped that akia would supply him with a random bout of information regarding life outside the wall, or where their food originally came from, or something. "i mean, i don't know. it's just so...empty."

/ ahahah i'm sry this took so long and is #terrible
i just wanted to get smth up ):
ok we can keep him!!!!! they can name him aww and rui will slowly grow used to him maybe...or he'll always hate him for taking akia away from him. we'll see
omg i feel that......let's hope he opens up . tell him i told him its ok to be sad sometimes.
PETRICHOR
(n) a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.

Offline claire!

• View Profile
    • tumblr!
Re: [ it's a glorious gone - p ]
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2019, 02:10:50 PM »
bump maybe ..? i hope you're well!!
PETRICHOR
(n) a pleasant smell that frequently accompanies the first rain after a long period of warm, dry weather.