Author Topic: — quick TNW question  (Read 185 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
— quick TNW question
« on: February 16, 2019, 02:31:03 AM »
— Hi everyone reading, sorry I just wanted to ask how long it has been in the TNW plot since electricity became non-existent, I am pretty sure I read some-wheres that it has been about 10 years? But I do not remember if that is correct or where I found the information the first time.

Offline mochaccino

• discord: mochaccino#7721
    • View Profile
Re: — quick TNW question
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 02:34:52 AM »
i was told ~5-20 years in various places, but i may be wrong - someone more seasoned will know for definite!

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 04:48:33 AM »
The blackout began on November 27th, 2017
the current year is 2039 so it's been 21 years since it began, and the last remnants of electricity stopped working about 5-6 years ago
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 11:49:44 AM »
— Alright, thank you!

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 01:09:49 PM »
you're welcome!
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 05:05:36 PM »
— in either Flint Lock or the Bad Lands is there a kind of engineer or someone capable of inventing or building things such as , a prosthetic arm?

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 05:10:55 PM »
None of the groups have that kind of character, no :^0

Keep in mind that engineers in tnw are very limited on supplies due to the blackout, by the way! So a lot of things that are made by machines can’t be made due to the lack of electricity to get them going (idk how prosthetics are made whoops)
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 05:16:06 PM »
— ok, I think I have an idea of what I will do with this character then.

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 10:00:57 PM »
— So, I am so sorry for how long this post is going to be, but it is like and introduction?

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 10:51:22 PM »
it can be as long or short as you want!
some people write 5+ paragraphs and others just write one or two

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
— Oh my that's amazing! I just do not know if I can keep up with the same amount I wrote for all of my posts.

— Say, is there a place where people critique one another's writing?

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 10:56:51 PM »
hey muse fluctuates and we've all been there so we know
there's no specific place but you can make threads asking for feedback!

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 11:01:21 PM »
—  Oh okay, thank you, you are very helpful.

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 01:46:08 AM »
you're welcome, 'm always happy to help !