Author Topic: hello ♡  (Read 359 times)

Offline juby

• View Profile
hello ♡
« on: February 16, 2019, 03:21:42 PM »
so,,, i'm juby and i'm not exactly new (kinda obvious from my post count) but i still don't really know my way around here?? i realize that i like writing and i need to stop spending all my free time on stupid ass video games so here i am

anyway, i've never really done any ic stuff on this site but i've been thinking of joining one of the groups in tnw!! idrk for sure though. i'm kinda shy so it's difficult for me to muster the courage to do anything sjsjks

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: 西海岸
  • . . .
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: hello ♡
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2019, 03:24:12 PM »
welcome back, juby!!! :00

we'd love to have you around on the site (and in TNW in particular). i've been roleplaying there for a long time so if you have any questions then feel free to ask me or staff!!

「 CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION 」
❝ I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND. ❞

beatles // feminine pronouns // characters // see profile for more info ♡

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 03:24:25 PM »
HEYO POTATO!! Welcome (back) to BB!! :^D

Weve probs met before? But just in case, my usernames Hootowls bUT you can call me Hoot or whatever else tbh, I dont mind :^0

AND GOD THATS A MOOD. I keep spending my time watching YouTube or playing Smash Bros when no, I need to write,, but hey if you need help navigating the site hmu!! Im one of the admins here so I hopefully know about whats going on skfjdkjcmf

AND OOO TNW IS RLLY FUN!! Im in Flintlock, so if you ever decide to join there ;^| we should plot ;^|

BUT YEAH WELCOME (BACK) TO BB! Its nice to see you around <3
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 03:29:39 PM »
well damn you guys reply fast

i think we did meet before!! your username sounds familiar. and wow, mood. most of my time has been dedicated to either netflix, overwatch, or apex, even though i'm absolute shit at both of them

honestly?? i'm probably going to end up having  questions for both of you so i'm sorry guys i'm gonna be hella annoying for a while lol

out of what i saw, flintlock was actually the one that i was actually considering joining?? but i'm still not really sure because like i said. i'm kinda anxious oops

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 03:38:35 PM »
It be like that sometimes

AND MSFNKFKV MOOD!! I dont play OW but my brother does, hes pretty good at it I think? But Im a noob so seeing him play any game somewhat decently = hes a pro in my mind kscjkckvkv

AND THATS FINE!! If you ever wanna ask multiple people for help theres always the helping hub, too!

AND YEAH I LOVE FL!! And the community is p nice there, so youll fit right in! But I understand with the anxiety, Im p nervous with new groups, too
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: 西海岸
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 03:40:27 PM »
oh no you're not annoying at all! i know getting into ic stuff can be tricky for newbies sometimes :> here's a handy tnw guide if you haven't checked it out already

flintlock lodge is great!! i'm there as well as in the badlands although i have a bias towards it because i've led it before but tnw really does have a great community and we can't wait for you to hop on in!

// hoot u ninja
「 CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION 」
❝ I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND. ❞

beatles // feminine pronouns // characters // see profile for more info ♡

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 03:46:03 PM »
oof that's the opposite for me. i'm better at my brother at ow but he kicks my ass at every other game, so?? it evens out i guess?? also i forgot to mention your mudkip icon. truly one of the purest starters, and this is coming from someone with a torchic bias

i'll make sure to read through the guide!! thanks so much for the links guys. both of the groups look really good, but i'm just kinda leaning towards fl because of the type of character i'm in the mood to write. i've had too many bitchy characters so i just need someone... wholesome for once in my life. and i just like the winter setting a lot oops 

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 03:48:43 PM »
See my brother kicks my ass at every game ngl,, Smash Bros? I lose every match. Pokken? Most matches I lose, and he doesnt even like pokemon

AND AAAA TORCHIC IS MY FAV STARTER!! Mudkip just has cuter gifs skfjfnmc

Yeah FLs winter setting is really pretty :^0 Plus its fun having my character complain about the cold and then grow to like it idk why

BUT YEAH anytime fam!! <3
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 03:57:28 PM »
sksjsks that sucks lmao. usually my brother is the one who got me into a lot of games so it's granted that he's going to beat my ass every time since he was waaay more experience than i do. so the times where i am better than him at something (which is really rare) i may or may not rub it in a little oof

aww YEAH. torchic is one of my favorites since it was my first starter and i just love the little chicken.

and that does sound fun!! i live in the southern us and it barely snows here, so... i need to project

but yeah i think i'm gonna suck it up and join fl. i just need to figure out what the hell m/c is doing there 

Offline honey

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 06:38:29 PM »
welcome back juby! hope to see you around <33
head thrown back, throat to the stars.
FULL OF HONEY AND SUGAR && THE COVEN &&THREAD HUB

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 06:49:21 PM »
thank you so much!! i hope to see you around too c:

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 07:36:33 PM »
Heyo! Welcome to BB. Cant wait to rp with you mdear.
aj

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 07:40:12 PM »
thank you so much! i'm working on something right now, so,, that might be soon. who knows! c:

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2019, 08:44:44 PM »
oh wow I'm late but hi! I know tnw rlly well and can answer any questions you've got too
if y/c ever ends up around Badlands you should hmu! I play Cat there
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2019, 09:25:19 PM »
hi there!! and thanks! i'll make sure to keep that in mind if they ever end up around there. c: