Author Topic: hello!  (Read 237 times)

Offline vampy

• 【Transmale】【 20 】
    • He/Him/His
    • View Profile
hello!
« on: February 20, 2019, 08:35:17 PM »
So a friend of mine suggested I join here, and im hoping that I manage to stick around long-term! I absolutely love writing so im excited to give this site a shot, though i know i definitely gotta get past my fear of joining group RPs rip, anxiety problems. You guys can refer to me as Vampy, im a twenty-year old trans male whos pretty much obsessed with tolkien but im an all around geek for a lot of things tbh. Feel free to message me, but I apologize now if im a bit slow at replying, this isn't my main site so!! But i'll try to check in as often as possible and hopefully I stick around c:

anyways, feel free to message me!
Vampy || he/him || Adv. ・゚✧

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: hello!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 08:59:49 PM »
drops like im hot but am just potato
HEY u spoon uwu welcome uwo
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / sanasa
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 09:04:18 PM »
welcome to bb vampy!! im sango
oo i like lotr as well but it's been a hot minute since I've watched the movies oof
i look forward to seeing you around!! if you ever jump in tnw my guy,, we should plot maybe if you feel like it, it's Pretty Cool
if you have any questions you can totally ask me or another staff dood!! i really hope you enjoy it here :>
( bored. )

finn has claimed this sans as his <3

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 09:04:34 PM »
welcome! <333

i love lotr so much
aj

Offline vampy

• 【Transmale】【 20 】
    • He/Him/His
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 09:20:07 PM »
@gregory HEY YOU FORK!! thank you c:

@sangoo thank you! and honestly i love all the movies but i watch the hobbit movies on repeat all the time lol
but yeah!! i would be down for some plotting, just gotta kind of learn my way around and stuff c': probably gonna be slow going honestly, this is a lot different from my main site

@aj. thanks!! and me to aaah i could go on forever about it tbh

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 09:27:39 PM »
Well, i'm here to talk about Tolkien forever. (I am in love with the Shire and Hobbits.)
aj

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2019, 09:42:10 PM »
Hello!

Offline vampy

• 【Transmale】【 20 】
    • He/Him/His
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2019, 09:54:07 PM »
@aj. definitely feel free to message me anytime about it, i love talking about all the parts of middle-earth tolkien created aah he was such an amazing author

@amaya hello!! c:

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 12:49:03 AM »
hey Vampy, I'm Bryne! Feel free to message me about any questions you might have, or just if you want someone to chat and plot with
I'm guessing you're gonna join BL w Greg? I've got Catalyst there so if that's the case I'm sure we'll see each other !
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline vampy

• 【Transmale】【 20 】
    • He/Him/His
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 01:19:34 PM »
@Bryne hello! And thank you, I'll definitely keep that in mind c: Greg has slowly been showing me around the site lol its definitely a lot to learn but so far im really enjoying it, and everyones been so nice welcoming me! But im pretty sure thats what he talked me into joining for originally, BL (badlands? : o ). So im sure you'll see me there soon!

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2019, 01:39:22 PM »
well like I said, if you've got any questions about anything, I'd be happy to help out!
and yeye BL is the Badlands, looking forward to having you!
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB