Author Topic: who gave me the ability to think  (Read 310 times)

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
who gave me the ability to think
« on: February 21, 2019, 03:40:59 PM »
yeet your personal thoughts in here
and yes I also want to know why my brain wonders these things
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: who gave me the ability to think
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 04:42:07 PM »
Yikes!
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 05:19:14 PM »
it's a 50/50 split rn
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 05:20:30 PM »
Ooh this is getting exciting
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline gregory

• [ JULY 22 / DEC 12 ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2019, 12:02:18 AM »
still 50/50 :^0
★ ──────────── {⋅. .⋅} ──────────── ★
gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 12:16:29 AM »
it says Lock just took the lead I think for maybe the first time

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2019, 12:41:29 AM »
No it was in the lead the other day
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2019, 12:45:49 AM »
wild

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 11:50:45 AM »
It’s lodge what are u guys saying that it’s fl lodge nO it’s a monogram of flintlock lodge who wrote this who voted who voted guys I’m calling the pope on you because there are retributions to saying it’s flintLOCK not FLINTLOCK LODGE I’m calling the POL I C E
pack your bags percy, you're always to blame! — info

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 12:13:28 PM »
It’s lodge what are u guys saying that it’s fl lodge nO it’s a monogram of flintlock lodge who wrote this who voted who voted guys I’m calling the pope on you because there are retributions to saying it’s flintLOCK not FLINTLOCK LODGE I’m calling the POL I C E

^
PREACH IT SIS
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline elysian.

• he/him
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 12:37:26 PM »
okay I call it lock
but only because im lazy and only call it flintlock. it has a better ring to it than flintlock lodge

also. because bl stands for badlands. it's not b

AND because I'm dumb

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: — ‘ 西海岸 ’
  • . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2019, 01:36:41 PM »
okay I call it lock
but only because im lazy and only call it flintlock. it has a better ring to it than flintlock lodge

also. because bl stands for badlands. it's not b

AND because I'm dumb
PREACH
「 CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION 」
❝ I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND. ❞

beatles // feminine pronouns // characters // see profile for more info ♡

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2019, 01:37:07 PM »

^
PREACH IT SIS

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2019, 02:44:11 PM »
This is the beginning of a BB WAR
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline darky

• They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2019, 03:03:55 PM »
Flintlock Lodge I will call my mom on all of you.
I need to save you, but who's going to save me?
characters ++ staff ;p