Author Topic: i need help with faceclaim  (Read 259 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
i need help with faceclaim
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »
I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE
NAME will be Orlando
- has a "slight" fear of thunderstorms
- someone who is outgoing but not pushy or overbearing
- Someone who likes  architecture? Imagining them with a lodge where he builds/constructs a greenhouse and moves stuff around in the house
-  likely more hard-working / active
- doesn't put himself out there for the fun of it but can hold a conversation, smooth but also and efficient speaker
- when gets mad and yells, immediately apologizes for yelling afterwards
- pretty chill temperament, smile is not a part of his resting face but he just seems composed (even if he isn't inside)
- more open to people and better at compartmentalizing
- good at speaking on his feelings and moving on and tries to get other to do the same if its causing a problem
- calls out people after getting to know them well enough on certain things in the aim to have a better well oiled team, relationships, etc
- may be honest & blunt without tact, but will follow up with "Let me rephrase that" "I'm sorry what I meant was..."
- doesn't care about people's past, this is the now this is what matters
- hunts with bow and arrows, no guns
- oddly for some reason he can just not for his life build or create a fire idk why but he can't
- otherwise seems like he could be in the outdoors taking the wild on by himself.
- wants to be able to ice fish / fish in general but for some reason he also cannot do this
- going to already be in FL and his main work/job is taking care of the horses and the stables and also knows how to hunt

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: i need help with faceclaim
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:36:54 PM »
uhh first? since he seems more guarded and you specifically said smiling isn't part of his resting expression, but w the second one he smiles in two of the pics?

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
Re: i need help with faceclaim
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 11:15:52 PM »
it's not that he doesn't smile it's not his resting face. he does / can smile. Thank you though I appreciate teh input, probably going to end up using number one for the fc