Author Topic: i need help with faceclaim  (Read 177 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
i need help with faceclaim
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:37:35 PM »
I DON'T KNOW WHO TO CHOOSE
NAME will be Orlando
- has a "slight" fear of thunderstorms
- someone who is outgoing but not pushy or overbearing
- Someone who likes  architecture? Imagining them with a lodge where he builds/constructs a greenhouse and moves stuff around in the house
-  likely more hard-working / active
- doesn't put himself out there for the fun of it but can hold a conversation, smooth but also and efficient speaker
- when gets mad and yells, immediately apologizes for yelling afterwards
- pretty chill temperament, smile is not a part of his resting face but he just seems composed (even if he isn't inside)
- more open to people and better at compartmentalizing
- good at speaking on his feelings and moving on and tries to get other to do the same if its causing a problem
- calls out people after getting to know them well enough on certain things in the aim to have a better well oiled team, relationships, etc
- may be honest & blunt without tact, but will follow up with "Let me rephrase that" "I'm sorry what I meant was..."
- doesn't care about people's past, this is the now this is what matters
- hunts with bow and arrows, no guns
- oddly for some reason he can just not for his life build or create a fire idk why but he can't
- otherwise seems like he could be in the outdoors taking the wild on by himself.
- wants to be able to ice fish / fish in general but for some reason he also cannot do this
- going to already be in FL and his main work/job is taking care of the horses and the stables and also knows how to hunt

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: i need help with faceclaim
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:36:54 PM »
uhh first? since he seems more guarded and you specifically said smiling isn't part of his resting expression, but w the second one he smiles in two of the pics?
Sometimes you gotta leave that city
To love that city and start all over again
But it doesn't look so pretty
To get your hands dirty and start all over again
You gotta leave that city to love that city
Or else you might get trapped
Oh, you might get trapped

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
Re: i need help with faceclaim
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 11:15:52 PM »
it's not that he doesn't smile it's not his resting face. he does / can smile. Thank you though I appreciate teh input, probably going to end up using number one for the fc