Author Topic: does anybody play pokemon  (Read 107 times)

Offline mochaccino

• discord: mochaccino#7721
    • View Profile
does anybody play pokemon
« on: February 27, 2019, 09:38:27 AM »
they released the pokemon direct showing information on the new region and for the first time we get to see the first forms of the three new starters and i just

please tell me iím not alone in being weirdly unnerved by their names

sobble?? is that even a pokemon? it is today

BUT the game names (sword & shield) and the region seem really neat the region seemed to feature a football stadium? is this an english-based pokemon region and i hope that... sobble and co become less terrifying when they evolve

also for everyone hoping that scorbunny isnít a firefighter: wouldnít it be hilarious if he was

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: does anybody play pokemon
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2019, 12:13:23 PM »
omg i just looked them up and im. so uncomfortable. scorbunny is the only cute one imo
lark / micah - 16 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active monday - friday , 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. , select weekends
time zone : central standard time

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Offline mochaccino

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 12:38:26 PM »
i am neutral about scorbunny personally! i still feel deep terror when looking at sobble who's still valid despite my fear but grookey... he has stolen my heart. i love him

Offline shsl crybaby

• hug a friend !
  • have a good day !
    • he / him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 12:53:36 PM »
i think scorbunny is the cutest. i agree on the deep terror @ sobble, but grookey... i'm a little uncomfortable. i don't think the type / color scheme works v well for the design tbh ,,
lark / micah - 16 - they / them or he / him - mentally ill - disabled
doing my best to be a positive person !

let's try again !

active monday - friday , 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. , select weekends
time zone : central standard time

please click to help me grow my pet :>

Offline mochaccino

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 01:41:09 PM »
i feel like scorbunny will grow on me eventually tbh. i really hope he's fire/electric by the end but tbh i wouldn't even be mad if he was another firefighter. i just kind of want diversity in the types and i think him being fast-looking and also seeming vaguely like a football player he could be fire/electric!

but my little boy...

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 01:56:28 PM »
Henlo just watched it and tbh I canít tell who my favorite starter is, Iím p neutral on them? They donít rlly,,, look like starters to me personally but thatís how I felt about the Alola ones and now I love them, soooo

ALSO I love how the trainer eyes kinda look like the old Emerald art style and the anime had a baby, I rlly love it
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline mochaccino

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 02:46:29 PM »
hey hoot! for me i think the reason sobble is kinda unnerving me is that it's very... un-pokemon-esque? it doesn't look like anything else i've ever seen. and as for scorbunny, it kind of reminds me of a little man in a rabbit suit, lmao. but i do love them all regardless of what i say lmao

but yes! i agree on the eye style - it's very cute