Author Topic: part 2: electric bugaloo  (Read 181 times)

Offline iomedae

• call me pepto cuz im abysmal
  • Clown Thot
  • very fragile rn :/
    • View Profile
part 2: electric bugaloo
« on: March 11, 2019, 05:51:40 PM »
idk how many of y’all remember me but,, what up it’s ya boy damey ―\_(ツ)_/―
i was an senior mod here awhile back and i really miss y’all and the site and,.,. agH !! i might rejoin because this place feels like home ahh... idk if i can stick around- i’ve been super super SUPER stressed lately because of college and family stuff so,,, im super fragile ahaha

anYWAY! maybe soon you’ll see a character from me pop up (;
but if not, i might hang around to chat!!!
KING OF RATS
                                                           damien ♛ he/him ♛ 18 ♛ vampire enthusiast ♛ 09/04
                                                                   ❝ i'm the best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. ❞

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: part 2: electric bugaloo
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2019, 06:03:25 PM »
HENLO :^00000

I REMEMBER U!! OBVI!!
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2019, 07:12:38 PM »
heyo! <3 i remember you as well!
aj

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 07:26:00 PM »
I remember you !! welcome back I'm so happy to see you again <3
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline iomedae

• Clown Thot
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 12:24:27 PM »
aaAAAAHHhHHh hello you guys!!! ofc i remember you all :’) i’m hella excited to be back!!!

cough if any of you have any group suggestions that would be hella cool
im thinking of character ideas and gohofohooghooooo im ready
KING OF RATS

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 12:26:04 PM »
I'm in BL and FL rn and both places are p cool
Bluestem Prairie, a new backboard, also seems p cool
so you can't rlly go wrong
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 12:40:52 PM »
IM IN FLINTLOCK JOIN FLINT
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2019, 02:41:12 PM »
I'd say join Bluestem but then I'm being biased ;^)
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline iomedae

• Clown Thot
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2019, 02:57:00 PM »
HECK YEAH
i’ll check those out!!!!! time is crunched for me right now but definitely when i have free time im gonna look! im really excited. aaaAAaa
KING OF RATS