Author Topic: ❪ — MERAKI. ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫  (Read 29 times)

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
❪ — MERAKI. ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫
« on: March 12, 2019, 03:00:39 PM »
Until I find a good site to store my stories, I will be on here. Feel free to track and/or comment, just please don't take anything from here.

Shoutout to all of my friends who had been supportive and encouraging to me, with not just my creations, but in general, and pretty much literally all of the things I got into that led my creativity to here, as well as had all of my friends inspired me to create and develop this universe for my comfort and happiness. Thank you.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:37:38 PM by Meraki »
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective

1. The essence of yourself that is put into your work; doing something with soul, creativity, or love.
2. Your essence is forever connected to whatever it is you have done. This is often referred to as our passion, but the Greek word meraki means more than that. Meraki is when you put “something of yourself” into what you’re doing, whatever it may be.
3. It is often used to describe cooking or preparing a meal, but it can also mean arranging a room, choosing decorations, or setting an elegant table.
4. This is the story for the lost, the damned, and the broken; written by Devlilad // Story - Storage - Directory

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ❪ — MERAKI. ✧ / ˖ ˚ ❫
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:07 PM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:37:53 PM by Meraki »
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective

1. The essence of yourself that is put into your work; doing something with soul, creativity, or love.
2. Your essence is forever connected to whatever it is you have done. This is often referred to as our passion, but the Greek word meraki means more than that. Meraki is when you put “something of yourself” into what you’re doing, whatever it may be.
3. It is often used to describe cooking or preparing a meal, but it can also mean arranging a room, choosing decorations, or setting an elegant table.
4. This is the story for the lost, the damned, and the broken; written by Devlilad // Story - Storage - Directory

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:29 PM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:37:57 PM by Meraki »
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:34 PM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:38:00 PM by Meraki »
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:42 PM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:38:04 PM by Meraki »
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:47 PM »
Reserved
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 03:38:09 PM by Meraki »
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective

Offline Meraki

• ◜ ALPHA & OMEGA ◞
  • ❝ FACIO ERGO SUM ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2019, 03:01:55 PM »
Reserved
Meraki
/may-rah-kee/
Adjective