Author Topic: Interest check hours (play relative of my dude?)  (Read 188 times)

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Interest check hours (play relative of my dude?)
« on: March 19, 2019, 08:56:31 PM »
So like.
Brendan has no biological family in tnw rn.
His parents arenít for grabs bc theyíre dead, but literally anyone else in his family can be Snatched since I havenít developed any other part of his family. Aunts, uncles, grandparents, whatever, idc. Siblings are a no-no tho.

BUT YEAH is anyone interested? Tbh Iíll probs turn this into an adoption thread sorta thing instead of throwing out the roles willy nilly, bUT literally the age, role, what side of the family theyíre on (Brendanís momís or dadís) and how you develop the character is 100% 10/10 up to you, they just gotta look somewhat like Brendan and be a part of his family (and preferably live in FL) smfncmvmm

Hereís a quick melting pot of info about Brendanís parents if that sparks more interest? tw for underage drinking and accidental pregnancies:
Spoiler:  info • show
ó Long story short Brendanís parents had Brendan when they were 18-19, so if youíre worried about old characters then like the aunts and uncles could be pretty young, since Brendanís parents would be 32-33 rn if they were alive. That, or you could play cousins?? Idk up to you
ó Brendanís parents literally were edgy and ran away from home without telling anyone, got a little too risky with alcohol, and boom here came the accident: Brendan
ó That means no one in the family knows Brendanís parents are dead, or that they even have a kid. Brendanís never met his relatives, so thatíll be pretty fun to roleplay??
ó Like ďwhoa. Danielle (Brendanís mom) has a kid now??Ē ďLol wtf I have a (family member role here) now kĒ
i'll wreck this if i have to           
tell me, what good would that do?

Offline ECHO.

• they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Interest check hours (play relative of my dude?)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2019, 10:03:12 PM »
I had a thought.

Echo was adopted by the group of people who they left when they were five or six, so perhaps they could be related, either a younger sibling (somehow?) or cousin of Brendan?
the rain keeps falling.
biography  -   tags   -   opinions   -   dump

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2019, 10:52:15 PM »
Yeah yeah but like I mentioned in the first post, siblings are a big fat no-no for me since like. a huge part of Brendanís backstory is that he was a single child ya feel? And heíd be alive to see Echo born since Echoís like. 8 or 9 or so, right? Plus, being a single kiddo contributed a crap ton to his current personality, so yEAH I rlly donít want any siblings for him smfncmvmvm

Tbh rn this is just an interest check, I donít wanna start any legitimate plotting soon, yeah!! :^0 I wanna see if people are actually interested first, then Iíll make an adoption thread/sign up sorta thing and weíll go from there. Thanks for the reply, tho!!

Online aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2019, 10:57:57 PM »
Well, I would be interested in perhaps Echo being part of Brend's extended family.
aj

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2019, 09:28:30 PM »
Bump!!

Offline Cubs

• Loner
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2019, 12:08:27 AM »
heyo. i wanted to offer my character santos in this since he needs relations. i was thinking he could possibly be an uncle but iím not sure of his parents/grandparents home lives? santosí history already consists of losing his mother soon after he was born and being placed in foster care. if at least one of brendanís parents donít have too much of a backstory already established maybe santos could be his uncle? i donít mind if theyíre related maternal or paternal- either is fine. santos wouldnít have been super tight knit with them either way, i would think.

if thatís possible, i can give some more info on santos!
the moon will protect you

Online Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 06:18:15 PM »
SORRY FOR SUPER LATE REPLY I had some irl stuff that made me,, not want to do this, but now that everything is Okay it can be relevant again

I made a thread for it here!! Imma be locking this one now tho