Author Topic: Interest/Activity check  (Read 389 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
Interest/Activity check
« on: March 21, 2019, 10:55:28 PM »
So is Flint-Lock or Bad-Lands more active?

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Interest/Activity check
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 11:08:57 PM »
both groups do pretty well, and there are waves where one is a bit more active than the other. rn Flintlock seems to be ahead, though BL is hardly dead.

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 11:12:23 PM »
Cool. Which group is in need of a pair of teens, or has more room for a pair of teens? I kind of like both places from what I have read so far so it's kind of hard for me to decide.

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 11:15:42 PM »
FL has quite a few teens running around rn as does BL
tho I think there are more teens active in FL than BL atm

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 11:24:38 PM »
okay, do you think both groups would be able to teach sword fighting? That will be a deal breaker.

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 12:42:34 AM »
uhh I don't know of anyone that specifically specializes in swordfighting in either group, but BL tends to be p combat focused and my char does a lot of training with the younger members (their weapon of choice is usually a small blade)
there might be someone in FL tho? I'm not all that familiar w each and every char's specialties there

{