Author Topic: Interest/Activity check  (Read 151 times)

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
Interest/Activity check
« on: March 21, 2019, 10:55:28 PM »
So is Flint-Lock or Bad-Lands more active?

Online Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Interest/Activity check
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 11:08:57 PM »
both groups do pretty well, and there are waves where one is a bit more active than the other. rn Flintlock seems to be ahead, though BL is hardly dead.
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 11:12:23 PM »
Cool. Which group is in need of a pair of teens, or has more room for a pair of teens? I kind of like both places from what I have read so far so it's kind of hard for me to decide.

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2019, 11:15:42 PM »
FL has quite a few teens running around rn as does BL
tho I think there are more teens active in FL than BL atm
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo

Offline Ms. Coffee

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2019, 11:24:38 PM »
okay, do you think both groups would be able to teach sword fighting? That will be a deal breaker.

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 12:42:34 AM »
uhh I don't know of anyone that specifically specializes in swordfighting in either group, but BL tends to be p combat focused and my char does a lot of training with the younger members (their weapon of choice is usually a small blade)
there might be someone in FL tho? I'm not all that familiar w each and every char's specialties there