Author Topic: hey!  (Read 132 times)

Offline Marcola

• He/Him
    • View Profile
hey!
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:04:02 AM »
I was here way back when this place started up & while I don't think I stuck around for long initially, the concept of The New World sort of drew me back here recently now that I'm a more advanced writer. Not sure how this place works anymore (or how fancyposts work please be patient) but I was hoping to come back with some interesting characters & make a few friends as well! Also did subaccounts get scrapped?? Or was it just a matter of making a separate account in the first place? Because I know I had one character that I wouldn't mind bringing back but I can't remember if he was on a subaccount or separate account.
♛ Call me Marc or Seb.
♛ He/Him pronouns please!
♛ GMT timezone.
♛ Please be patient with me, I'm re-learning how to use this site.

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: hey!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 11:11:18 AM »
Hey there! Welcome back!

I'm AJ, though you can call me just about anything and I'll probably respond.

Totally look forward to seeing you around TNW.

As for Sub-accounts, they have not been scrapped, if you have one linked to your account already, you should be able to access it via drop down menu adjacent your and profile picture. However, if you do not have one and want to make one, accessing that is simple. Go to Profile > Modify Profile > Manage SubAccounts.

Also, if you need any help with Fancies (I might not be the best coder, but I'm mediocre) let me know, there are also a number of guides floating around. : )

Again, welcome. Super psyched to get to know you more!
aj

Offline Marcola

• He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2019, 11:26:22 AM »
Thanks for the advice! I figured out that it's a separate account and I can't link it because I can't recover the password, doesn't matter a whole bunch though, I'll just remake it. & I'm probably going to get involved in the badlands (maybe flintlock lodge?), I had a character concept there that I barely used but still like.
♛ Call me Marc or Seb.
♛ He/Him pronouns please!
♛ GMT timezone.
♛ Please be patient with me, I'm re-learning how to use this site.

Offline Sheogorath

• unknown soldier
    • He/Him
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2019, 11:38:41 AM »
Heya!! Welcome! Iím Sheo and I play Sheogorath in the Badlands. If you ever make a character there, we could plot!
but the tigers come at night
WITH THEIR VOICES SOFT AS THUNDER

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2019, 01:26:58 PM »
HEYO POTATO && WELCOME TO BB YEAH!!

My usernameís Hootowls, but you can call me Hoot or whatever, idm :^0 Iím one of the admins here, so like, if you have any questions, feel free to hmu !! I donít bite I promise

AND YEAH subaccounts are still a thing! You either make a separate account and link it, oR go to the subaccount part in your profile and make one there. (I prefer the latter bc itís easier and quicker bUT EH to each their own)

BUT YEAH I hope you have fun here!! I dwell in FL with my boy Brendan, so if you join then weíll see each other around, yeah! :^D (and as Iím typing this, you join the discord so!! hello!!)
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic