Author Topic: should i clean my room  (Read 126 times)

Offline van

• Community Assistant
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
should i clean my room
« on: April 05, 2019, 08:43:08 PM »
i need to know
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: should i clean my room
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2019, 08:53:23 PM »
yes
who the hell said no
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline van

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 08:55:03 PM »
that's the real question

Offline van

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 10:58:22 PM »
y'all motivated me
and i indeed cleaned it just to make you people proud
this is what my life has come to

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2019, 11:02:05 PM »
yay! I've been cleaning mine too
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB