Author Topic: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 ❛ home ❜  (Read 394 times)

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
hey ya'll ! finally making a new dump because maybe ?? i will start creating here again . feel free to hop on in and cozy up , because my home is your home . <3
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
things to do / reminders — i am very forgetful & have lots of thoughts
* figure out a script for your shazam review for comp; give yourself notes to possibly lowkey look off of when you're filming ? probably won't work when you're outside filming but ~
* heckin' write more for deacon ?? deacon and possibly ailill . definitely deacon though; write about his mom and their relationship , and kinda why he is the way he is lmao . basically , write a shit ton of his feelings .
* you're not a disappointment . just because you don't have a perfect gpa or perfect grades and have missed a ton of school doesn't make you any less competent than your peers . you're trying your best; don't push yourself too hard to the point you break like you have so many times in the past .
* don't worry too much about turning 18 in five months . you're still just a kid despite what the law says . you know how stupid lots of laws are , and the age of being a legal adult is one of those stupid laws . your brain doesn't even fully develop until your late twenties . you're not a shitty child or a disappointment or stupid if you stay with your mom until your early twenties , especially with how the world is rn . it's okay .
* you are so full of love !! showing that is good !! help people !! don't let your anxieties keep you from doing what you love the most , aka helping others , but also try to think more about yourself and take care of yourself rather than just take care of others all the time . sometimes you need to take a step back . it's not selfish to keep yourself together and healthy; it's a necessity . after all , you can't help people to the best of your ability when you're broken down and gasping for breath , yourself , right ?
* you are allowed to feel things . you are also allowed not to feel some things . you are allowed to feel angry , sad , happy , etc. you are allowed not to feel love for people who have hurt you and continue to hurt you .
* talk more with friends . go outside more . get some sun you pale little ghost boy !! walk , get some exercise ! start stretching and maybe even yoga in your room ! start singing in the shower again ! drink !! water !! we all know i could never give up my kickstarts but . . . that's all the more reason to drink more water !!
* live your best life pretending you're in a studio ghibli film !! sit out at the dining room table , set up your laptop and keyboard out there , let the breeze in through the cracked windows , and make that apple pie and lemonade .
* fix up your pinterest and all the boards , especially deacon's .
* bop your head to music , even if people are watching ! who gives a shit , my dude !! life is fleeting !! mouth the words and dance in your seat !! sing and dance in your room ! who cares if people judge you; that's on them !

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
Re: ' ❛ home ❜
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2019, 09:53:40 AM »
hmm hmm mayhaps i will Actually try in tnw again . bc i don't know when to give up lmao . i just gotta figure out who to put in there . i might put deacon somewhere bc i honestly am in love with his character arc atm , but i might use ailill bc mm my boy . i was gonna use fern because i adore his character arc , though , and i still like that idea . i dunno . we'll see !

* edit: i think i'll stick with using fern bc i think he'd be the most interesting to put in tnw / has the most interesting character arc n stuff .

* edit no. 2: heck my dudes i really don't know , wish i could Not hyperfocus on One character bc it limits my muse / motivation for others
« Last Edit: April 08, 2019, 02:36:40 PM by marty »

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2019, 04:04:58 PM »
slams in

we definitely gotta plot if/when you’re back into tnw
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt —HUB

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
hey beeb !
& ofc ?? i just gotta figure out who i'm gonna use ( for now ; i might end up putting more than one character in tnw ) and where to put them .

hell , i might even end up making a whole new character to put in tnw . i feel like that might be my best bet .

Offline Cubs

• Loner
    • View Profile
also slams in

ily
n if u do decide to join tnw,, hmu <3 i would dieee to plot w u again gayjay
the moon will protect you

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
tnw character idea / notes:
* name: bluejay or pup , i'm Torn
* probably early twenties-ish ? like 23 / 24 ?
* better fighting physically with no weapons than he is with weapons . i'm thinking he had / has an older brother who was trained in different fighting styles who kind of taught him everything he knows .
*grabs every book he can get his hands on , will take them with him until he finishes them and then leaves them behind so there's more room for new books . he's probably kept one book he loves to read over and over , gotta figure out what it is .
* figure out more of his personality when i get home .
     - believes there needs to be a balance of law and chaos , good and evil . probably very philosophical lmao . has strong opinions , but tends to keep them to himself because he knows he can't / won't change anyone's differing opinions ( there's more to this that i'll touch on later ) . very , very , very open-minded despite his strong opinions / beliefs . loves to learn new things , whether it be a new word , a whole language , or different piece of info or a belief that someone has , etc. very quiet and observant .
* dark hair and darker eyes . just a little under average height ? 5'7" maybe ? so not that short . physically fit and lean . gavin leatherwood ?? got that kinda Lowkey Very Smart but Fit look . a nerdjock . which is exactly the look i was going for . ( i know i don't need a fc but it helps me better Envision my characters , alright )

gaysaurus rex !! welcome <3
&& brooo i would Die to plot with you again too ok i'll definitely hit u up <3

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
heck it , i’m gonna stick deacon somewhere first and then probably stick that new kid somewhere , whether it goes well or not with deac

rn i need to sleep tho so i’ll work on All That tomorrow if i have time / the energy for it

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 09:52:12 AM »
more to-do notes:   —  that aren't school related
* mayhaps make a template based off this template psd ?
* write more for deacon ofc
* make a sub for deacon & figure out how he's gonna Be in tnw / his backstory and where he's gonna go
* uhm ? figure out what deacon's birthday & zodiac are gonna be
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 09:53:58 AM by marty »

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 09:43:39 AM »
i anyone else having a problem making subaccounts or is that just me ?? it says i've put in the wrong password , but i'm literally using the same password i always use . Am Confusion

EDIT: LMAO i'm slow sometimes . i figured it out . rip @ me and my poor brain ( it's cause the user i wanted was already taken smdh )
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 09:45:39 AM by marty »

Offline DEAC

• View Profile
y e e t here he is , my baby boy . indecisive about signature , might change icon when i get home . couldn't put his full name bc it was taken but that's okay !
boy  with  a  broken  soul
heart  with  a  gaping  hole

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 10:49:32 AM »
info on tnw deacon:  tw for mentions of death & abuse & alcohol & smoking
* deacon is going to be twenty-three . his mother died when he was eleven , and he ran from his abusive father with his step-sister when he was eighteen . lost his step-sister when he was nineteen ( although i still have to figure out how , and whether it was death that whisked her away , or if they just got separated and haven't found each other ) .
* smoker ; will grab any pack he can find , has learned to not be picky about the brand . will pick up any lighters he finds , too , and has kind of a collection going on . he's collected thirteen , thus far .
* whenever he finds alcohol , he savors it ; when he a bit younger , he would have drank it all in one go , but he's better learned to savor it , especially because getting drunk on your own out in the world probably isn't a good idea , and he ain't that stupid .
* used to have long wavy / curly-ish hair , but chopped it off when he was seventeen for a few reasons , all pointing back to his dad .
* filled with rage , and definitely more of a fighter than a lover . very misguided thanks to his dad and having no one else to teach him otherwise . violent ; was a lot softer with his step-sister a year prior to running away , but when he lost her , he became a lot more violent and rage-filled again .
* if a man / boy tells him what to do , he will fight them . if he even sees a grown man , he bristles up and his whole demeanor can change in the blink of an eye . with some men , he might bristle at first , but quickly turns flirty if he knows they don't pose a threat . very flirty with women as well , despite his Hella Gayness , but if a girl / woman gives him an angry face or makes any quick movements that could be mistaken for angered , he will either back off or yell and fight verbally .
* aggressive and stubborn as hell . will never back down from a fight , even if he knows he stands less than no chance . hates losing . very provocative ; all mean smiles and grins , mean words , and mean actions ( unless he's flirting ofc ) .
* i wrote a lot about his conditioning / generalization in my server on discord ( i still have some to write ; i've only got half of it down ) , which i will probably copy and paste in his bio / thread when it's made . it's highly important , and explains how he acts and why .
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:53:59 AM by marty »

Offline DEAC

• View Profile
i think i'm gonna keep this icon actually , i really like it . props to jenni ! anywho , hopefully i'll get up his info thread and tags tonight , maybe even his joining thread ?? i dunno , we'll see . the joining thread might not be until tomorrow or sunday , possibly later , but i will for sure have his info thread up tonight or tomorrow . if i don't get started on it tonight , at least , i'll have gayasaurus rex kick my shin and tell me to get a move on lmao
boy  with  a  broken  soul
heart  with  a  gaping  hole

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
i gotta figure out a character for the insurrection . i was thinking about maybe bringing back holloway ( full name is baby raleigh holloway but he goes solely by his last name ) / revamping him , because he'd be a good fit , i think . kind of apathetic , obedient yet strong-willed , outwardly fearless , low empathy , a very very skilled fighter ( with or without weapons ) ; probably often described as more machine than human ( that was kind of my whole premise / idea for him , when i originally created him ) .
  • leo sun , ISTJ-A , cottontail . these might change ; i did a bunch of personality tests for him , but i'm gonna retake them because i might change him up a bit .
i'll probably post this in the insurrection discord server when i get home or if i get time during lunch or something , unless finny and / or aj fly in here and see this lmao .

Offline marty

• ‘ μέλι ’
    • View Profile
mmm yeah i'm really feelin' holloway for the insurrection . i've been wanting so badly to bring him back ('': i missed him ; he's probably one of my fav characters i've ever made tbh . he's kind of similar to my kid caillen , but caillen is a lot more empathetic , loudly angry and defiant , whereas holloway is very quiet in his anger ( and in general ) , has less empathy , and isn't exactly completely obedient / submissive , but he's much better at following orders despite any consequences bc he's legit fearless ( maybe not exactly fearless , but just more apathetic than anything ) . ofc he has weaknesses , like his apathy can definitely come to his disadvantage , and it can get him hurt bc he just really does not care ; he doesn't run for anything , doesn't care if it might get him killed if he keeps going / fighting / whatever bc he has to finish whatever he started or got roped into .

i dunno what rank he would be . i'll talk to finny and aj and see what they think . i'm actually really excited for this ?? i already have a sub for him from when i was going to put him in the badlands but . never did lmao .