Author Topic: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 ❛ home ❜  (Read 1349 times)

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
smth super simple but i kinda ?? really like it ?? i might even post it on tumblr .
anyway i love my Son deacon fionn justice
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ god's sick joke # 3074

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
okay so since i'm in a Big Mood to create , if anyone wants a graphic like deacon's for one of their characters , just fill this li'l thing out and i'll see what i can do !

Code: [Select]
[b]character / aes:[/b] name , if you want it on the graphic , otherwise you don't have to disclose the name . face claim if there is one , or just a description of their appearance so i can mayhaps find a figure . or describe their aesthetics so i can find little pictures to match ( ex. lighters , books , backpacks , sneakers , etc. ) . honestly this part is just for the PNG Images ?? so whatever you want those to be , put here !
[b]details:[/b] please state here what you want the background color to be , as well as the text color . also put if you want " typing text " ( like the ones in the first and third gifs of deacon's graphic set ) , and what you want all of the text to say . you don't have to have a first-person quote ; it can be a book quote , a lyric , etc. that you might want . also state if you want everything in black & white or in color ! basically , just state as many details as you deem necessary ( if you have a solid picture in your mind of what you want the graphic / graphic set to look like , then the more details the better ! ) . if you're not really sure what you want other than the text , just say so , and we'll see what i can whip up !

note: if you want a graphic for more than one character , feel free to send me the forms for them all ( no more than three [ 3 ] please ! ) ! put your most wanted first , though , as the other two won't be guaranteed a graphic ; they will be put on my " possibly to-do " list .
  • please send your form(s) to me via PM here or on discord , where you'll find me at god's sick [email protected] ( tell me who you are if you send it there , pls & ty ) !
  • also , please be patient with me ! i can usually make things pretty quickly , but sometimes things come up or i'm just not really feeling up to anything , so it may take me some time to make these graphics . surprisingly , i do have a life outside of the 'webs , lmao . plus , there may or may not be a short waiting list , yk ? ilu , ty . ♡
  • if you have any questions , please don't be afraid to ask !! ♡ ♡ ♡
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
Re: ' ❛ home ❜
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2019, 02:38:58 AM »
graphics to make tomorrow:
ryder’s
— creed’s
— loretta / diane
— jean’s
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 01:42:42 PM by marty »

Offline mcfly

• View Profile

Offline mcfly

• View Profile

Offline scully

• i really hope it hurts like hell
    • View Profile
IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!UR SO TALENTEDDDDD
・゚✧ and that's because i wanna be your favorite boy, i wanna be the one that makes your day, the one you think about as you lie awake. i can't wait to be your number one, i'll be your biggest fan and you'll be mine, but i still wanna break your heart and make you cry.

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
HGHGHH TY BB I'M SO GLAD YOU LIKE IT !!

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
that’s so nice!!!
you don't get thick skin
without getting burntHUB

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
aa tysm bb <3
creed's is up next !!

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
up next , probably in order:
— creed
— loretta & diane
— jean
— just diane
— luci & carlisle mayhaps

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
you don't get thick skin
without getting burntHUB

Offline mcfly

• View Profile

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
Re: ' ❛ home ❜
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2019, 09:48:35 PM »
@finny.
this took me legit all day to make KSKSKSK

Offline Antitheos

• 「 (N.) THE STAR CHILD 」
  • ❝ ANTITHEOS / ANTIGOD ❞
    • View Profile
LEO'S FUCKIN' BACK ON HIS WILD BULLSHIT WITH MAKING WONDERFUL GRAPHICS, I'M SO,,,, I LO V E
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Fiend’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
THATS SO GOOD HOLY FHIT
TYSM LEO ILYSM
you don't get thick skin
without getting burntHUB