Author Topic: 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 ❛ home ❜  (Read 927 times)

Offline Devilad

• 「 ☼ – S U N & M O O N –☽ 」
  • ❝ ✧. RISING & FALLING .✧ ❞
    • View Profile
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Seventeen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - Lawful Neutral - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Grimdark’s aesthetics; please do not use them —————————————————————————

Offline buddie

• View Profile
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline buddie

• View Profile
NIKITA ENGEL aka PANDORA , an anarchist .
  • previously SIDESTEP , a vigilante / independent hero .
  • a seasoned , streetwise tactician with blue eyes and shorter , neat wavy blond hair . freckles cover his face and body ; angular face , deep shadows under eyes . nondescript street-wear is his go-to fashion choice . he is around average height ( 5'9" ) .
  • trans man ( he/him ) && bisexual , biromantic .
  • pandora's suit is equipped with armor ( shielding ) , jump-jets , and enhanced speed . the suit is " a shadow with a mirror for a face , " mysterious and featureless . pandora had a cape , but lady argent stole it , and it is now part of her outfit .
STATS @ END OF REBIRTH:
strength of mind: 73% && subtle manipulations: 63%
armor status and 100% ; no repairs needed . standard of living is comfortable ; embezzles the rich .
* infamy ( high # ) vs. obscurity ( low # ): 36%
* arrogance vs. anonymity: 28%
* ruthlessness vs. empathy: 18%
* daring vs. caution: 36%

SAOIRSE , the main puppet .
saoirse is a tall and elegent mixed woman in her twenties with black eyes and wavy rose gold hair that is cut into a bob style . she trains with jogging .

RELATIONSHIPS @ END OF REBIRTH:
nikita's relationship with ortega ( male ro ) is complicated . 88%
saoirse's relationship with ortega is flirty . 78%
saorise has a friendship with dr. mortum ( male ro ) . 46%
nikita's relationship with lady argent is neutral . 37%
nikita and mashal steel ( chen ) are former allies , despite being distant . 40%
nikita's relationship with herald is distant . 20%

tw: suicidal thoughts and actions described .
* during the heartbreak incident , nikita put a gun to his mouth . he will never forget that taste and the weight of metal on his tongue .
* the heartbreak incident left deep scars in nikita , alienating him from everyone else ; sometimes he doesn't know why he's still here ; he's never felt right since ; he longs to inflict the same pain on the ones responsible for his own ; and he will feel the gaping hole the heartbreak incident left inside of him if it's the last thing he does .
* nikita told his therapist he thinks about ending his own life at times .

STATS @ END OF RETRIBUTION ( NOT FINAL STAGE OF BOOK ; STILL IN THE WORKS , SO THESE STATS PROBABLY AREN'T FINAL ):
pandora is known as a meddler and rabble-rouser , who's infamy vs. obscurity is 30% .
nikita / pandora is wealthy and living in a comfortable apartment , stealing from other villains to earn their wage .
* arrogance vs. anonymity: 25%
* ruthlessness vs. empathy: 18%
* daring vs. caution: 35%

RELATIONSHIPS @ END OF RETRIBUTION:
nikita's relationship with ortega is complicated . they kissed in the hospital elevator , and ortega talked nikita into seeing a psychiatrist . 91%
saoirse has no relationship with ortega .  78%
nikita / pandora revealed himself to dr. mortum , and revealed that they are saoirse . 31%
nikita revealed he is pandora to lady argent , and their relationship is amiable . they kissed . 37% . argent's interest in pandora is 58% .
nikita's relationship with marshal steel ( chen ) is friendly . they bond over loving dogs . 76%
nikita thinks herald is hot and is Scared of his attraction towards him , and herald obviously feels the same way . nikita is training herald . 77%

** i'm saving all of this here so i can Always have it lmao . also so i can mayhaps write some Fic . i was gonna put this in a spoiler but it fricked up the formatting and that Bothers me .

Offline buddie

• View Profile
Re: ' ❛ home ❜
« Reply #78 on: May 14, 2019, 06:08:53 PM »
in honor of that beautiful buddie hug we got , i'm gonna change my name on here to buddie , make my icon the buddie hug , and change my siggy to lyrics of one of the songs i'm going to put on the playlist i'm going to make for them . (:
     * edit: i'm keeping my siggy bc i love it too much but

& i'm gonna give buckley ( i need to change his name again bc that's just gonna get confusing af ) his rightfully deserved ryan guzman boyfriend .
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 06:20:36 PM by buddie »

Offline buddie

• View Profile
me , face in full clown makeup with my clown wig and clown nose on
wow i love buddie and their son , christopher

Offline buddie

• View Profile
Re: ' ❛ home ❜
« Reply #80 on: May 14, 2019, 09:29:49 PM »
polar kaiser armour .
  • nineteen years old . demiguy ( he/they ; couldn't care less ) .
i don't know where i'll put him yet , or if i'll even Actually put him anywhere , but *shrug* Anyway , he used to be that sweet kid that was picked on by everyone , including his parents , for being too soft and naive because of how kind he sweet he was to everyone ; he'd let everyone step all over him .

he was about eight or nine when the blackout hit , and he and his younger deaf brother rarely went outside after that , their parents keeping them holed up in their house most of the time . their lives were pretty uneventful until they moved on to their father's cabin , traveling a few days on foot to get there , and they came across a few difficulties like other people , but they were able to get to the cabin , in the end , and they started to grow their own food , chopped their own wood , etc. their parents were well-versed in " end of the world " tactics .

their parents went out on a supply run ( for medical supplies and other shit they may need ) when polar was thirteen and his brother was twelve , and they never came back , leaving polar and his brother , landry , to their own devices . this was around the time polar started to become more aggressive and irritable , and he and his brother , who used to be two peas in a pod , grew distant . when polar was seventeen , his brother sixteen , the latter ran off after a particularly heated argument , and polar hasn't seen him since . he would never admit it , but he misses the hell out of him , and is very worried for him .

note: his parents weren't the best , didn't really talk to him much and gave most of their good attention to landry . when they did give him attention , it was because he made a mistake or smth , and they always gave him a slap on the wrist and put him down verbally ; they always made him feel like he was nothing but stupid and a horrible kid .
  • tw: self harm & self-destructive actions .
polar has self-harmed ( digging his nails into his skin , punching walls n shit to purposely get bruises and scrapes / cuts , burning himself with cigarettes , etc. ) since he was thirteen . it's not difficult for him to get overwhelmed with emotion , especially anger , and he often goes into self-destructive mode , and it's a form of self-punishment for , essentially , feeling emotions .
  • now .
since his brother was deaf , he had to learn sign language at a very young age , and he's fluent . he sometimes catches himself still speaking in sign language ( while also speaking verbally ) , even if he is talking to a hearing person . it's out of habit , because his brother was the only person he was around ( other than his parents ) for a very long period of time , and he just got used to using sign language every time he communicated .

his voice is kind of quiet , when he speaks verbally , too , although it's still obvious when he's irritated , because his voice gets lower and / or quieter , and if he's signing , it'll be more fervently . sometimes he'll just not speak verbally at all , even if the person he's communicating with doesn't know what he's trying to say , and he'll often to this on purpose if he's pissed off / upset enough .

he can be very flirty , mostly with woman , because he's still in denial of his sexuality ( he's gay ) .

he's very blunt and abrasive , and doesn't really ever think completely before he speaks , or even does at times . it's partially recklessness due to his lack of care for himself , but he's also a very cynical person , and doesn't truly care about many other people / doesn't care if he's upsetting them or putting them in danger ( this definitely depends on the person , his mood , and how he feels about said person , though ) . he kind of has a lack of tact and can be very insensitive .

there are times he just kinda isolates himself , but if someone does speak to him or something , he'll just answer in nods or shrugs and look completely out of it . he'll just want to sleep , and can get very irritated , but at the same time feels completely numb , and he doesn't speak or move much .
  • skills / weapons .
his weapon of choice would probably be a baseball bat ( stainless steel ) that he used to play baseball with his brother with . he also has a pocketknife or two .

he's the best at running , to be honest ; he's fast and agile as hell , and he can climb a tree like a goddamn pro if he needs to ( or wants to ; he loves climbing trees and just sitting up on a branch and reading or sketching ) . he's not the best with firearms and definitely does not know how to use throwing knives like , at all , but he's semi-okay with hand-to-hand combat ( he has a mean punch , but he lacks tactic or , yk , skill ) .
  • appearance .
his hair used to be longer , but he chopped it off so it's pretty short , now , and it's a darker brown-ish . his eyes are Blue , and he's average height , probably around 5'10" , with a lean-ish build , if not kinda lanky . his left ear is pierced with a small hoop , and no tattoos . he has a few hands scars from where he dug his nails in too deep , and a burn scar on his wrist and a few on his thighs . his knuckles are probably always at least irritated and red , if not scraped up .

face claim: toby wallace
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 09:31:55 PM by buddie »

Offline buddie

• View Profile
im gonna play fallen hero for the thousandth time w/ a new babe bc i'm still not completely satisfied yEET

Offline buddie

• View Profile

i  can't  do  this  .  they  can't  know  .     
     they  don't  have  to  know  .  i  can't  just  walk  away  from  this  .     

Offline POLAR

• View Profile
i'll most likely change his icon when i get home , i dunno how i like this one / the quality of it . still gotta figure out a signature n stuff , too . i still dunno if i'll actually put him anywhere yet but *shrug* just in case , yk ?

Offline buddie

• View Profile
oof i actually kinda like that icon & the quality isn't bad like i thought

Offline buddie

• View Profile

outfit aesthetic: polar armour , pt. 1

Offline buddie

• View Profile

outfit aesthetic: polar armour , pt. 2

Offline buddie

• View Profile

we share this hurt , we share the pain ; all of our dirt is washed in the rain . we've walked that road , we've felt that shame . times , they are changin' .
YOU ARE , YOU ARE SAFE WITH ME .

DEDICATED TO everyone who has stuck with me , through thick and thin , and to everyone who's ever felt like they were trekking their storms alone -- because we love you , i love you , and you're not alone .

Offline buddie

• View Profile
i'm going to make that into a bigger post soon in a thread i'm gonna make . because i'm feeling emotional tonight , bois

Offline Devilad

• 「 ☼ – S U N & M O O N –☽ 」
  • ❝ ✧. RISING & FALLING .✧ ❞
    • View Profile
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Seventeen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - Lawful Neutral - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Grimdark’s aesthetics; please do not use them —————————————————————————