Author Topic: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」  (Read 3397 times)

Offline Antitheos

• 「 (N.) THE STAR CHILD 」
  • ❝ ANTITHEOS / ANTIGOD ❞
    • View Profile
⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« on: April 14, 2019, 02:42:40 PM »
I CAN'T SAVE YOU FROM YOURSELF

Scar (N.) A mark left on the skin or within body tissue where a wound, burn, or sore has not healed completely and fibrous connective tissue has developed ——— Previous ¦ Next We can jump over fences and c u t up our knees, Run through the forest and get beat by the trees. I know all of this might sound s a d, but the scars will remind us of the fun that we've had . . . You c a n ' t help the ones you hurtI  c a n ' t  s a v e  y o u  f r o m  y o u r s e l f. ❞

Welcome to my storage; version three! As per usual, this is simply where I store my creations and random thoughts. I don't know how genuinely active will I be on this site anyway, but just in case. I politely ask you to please do not take anything from here, but with the templates, the only people I'm allowing them to take ( though, I would really appreciate if they come to me first before doing so ) are the people who I interacted with on Discord in any ways at least one time for the sake of my comfort. Feel free to track and chat here, as my storage is a home to all. Thanks for stopping by and remember to keep moving forward. <3

« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 09:51:43 PM by Devilad »
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Fiend’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
Re: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 02:45:37 PM »
For directory
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:20:37 PM by Devilad »

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Fiend’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 03:08:30 PM »
hi
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 03:18:43 PM »
*tips hat*
Howdy <3

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 03:23:24 PM »
Heyo
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 03:27:59 PM »
*gives a Blaziken plushie to Hootie*
Hello hello, welcome welcome!! <3

By the way, to anyone, if ya have a storage thread I haven't track on yet, just...yeet them at me because I'm unsure what are everyone's current threads so abhjdsj yeah c:

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 03:37:11 PM »
REC •
+
-
1:40:03:59
[Redacted]: What a beautiful day to die.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2019, 03:42:25 PM by Devilad »

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 03:38:16 PM »
SPEAKING OF BLAZIKEN PLUSHIE I BOUGHT ONE TODAY
I hope it comes soon !!

Omg that’s gorgeous
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 03:40:24 PM »
NJKDBJKLXNS HOLY BANANAS, SERIOUSLY?¿?¿?
I have a psychic power...... 0:
Omg, though, I'm so happy for ya!!! I hope so too!!! <3333

And thank you so much!!! ^u^

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 03:44:14 PM »
YEAH YEAH!!!
It’s one of these boys!!

NPNP !!!
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 03:48:02 PM »
..............A good boy,,, yes
We stan one (1) good boy c':

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 04:03:39 PM »
I'll tag you in mine bc I can't remember
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2019, 04:04:16 PM »
#bles

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2019, 05:37:52 PM »
track aaa <3
so let the hurricane come blow me down — down to the mountain where i will scream to be found . the sky has opened up , and now i'm overcome with all the information: the universe , the atom . the world is collapsing ; the world is indifferent .

MAIN DUMP  +  PREMADE TEMPLATES  +  DISCORD @ god's sick joke # 3074

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2019, 06:36:25 PM »
Is that—
Is that the nerd who I am seeing?¿?¿

*hugs Leo*
Leoooo, it's been a while, I missed seeing ya so much!
I hope you've been doing well.. <333