Author Topic: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Antitheos

• 「 (NOUN) THE STAR CHILD 」
  • ❝ ANTITHEOS / ANTIGOD ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2019, 11:27:36 AM »
DETECTIVE PIKACHU IS SUCH A GREAT MOVIE THOUGH
I LOVE IT SO MUCH, LIKE....... I’VE BEEN HELLA #BLESSED WITH THIS GOOD AF CONTENT
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Goblin’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————————————————————

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2019, 07:25:46 PM »

"WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO LIVE?"
"TO BELIEVE."
"WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO DIE?"
"TO REMEMBER."

K O M O R E B I

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Goblin’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————————————————————

Offline grimdark

• ( ❝ MORI ARS FUIT. ❞ )
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2019, 08:23:09 PM »
slides in
I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS LONELY TIL I SAW YOUR FACE
I WANNA GET BETTER, BETTER, BETTER, BETTER
( i wanna get better ) —————————––- INFO

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2019, 09:02:11 PM »
I RLLY WANNA WATCH IT BUT I HAVEN’T YET
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2019, 09:24:36 PM »
WELL, I HOPE YOU’LL GET TO WATCH IT SOON, HOOTIE! <3

!!!Oh, it’s El!!!
*hugs Paps*
Welcome, welcome *\^u^/*

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2019, 09:27:19 PM »
[ TW: BLOOD & HORROR CENTERED CONTENT ]

« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 02:18:43 PM by Devilad »

Offline mcfly

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2019, 10:00:46 PM »
all these graphics and writings are makin’ me Sob holy Heck cae you’re so Amazing
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2019, 02:23:20 PM »
Leo !!! Damn, now you’re going to make me cry out of joy !!!
You’re so amazing, thank you and I adore you so heckin’ muCH!!!! <333

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2019, 05:26:08 PM »
*wHEEZE* ABDHKS I HATE THIS IDEA BUT
W H A T I F Felix does that D:BH Conner Thing of him tasting the blood to “determine the type of species” and all of that bullshit he would come up with to avoid the fact he’s a vampire...

[During an investigation]
Felix, putting his blood stained finger into his mouth: Mhm...
Darius:
Darius: Wow, you are really into some freaky shit, my dude.

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 18, 2019, 03:42:36 PM »
「 NEON!MAIN CRAEREKINS 」
( PT . 1 / 2 — FROM TOP TO BOTTOM : LIFE, ORDER, NATURE )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:53:24 PM by Devilad »

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 18, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »
「 NEON!MAIN CRAEREKINS 」
( PT . 2 / 2 — FROM TOP TO BOTTOM : DEATH, CHAOS, & TIME )
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 03:46:50 PM by Devilad »

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 18, 2019, 03:46:23 PM »
😍
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 18, 2019, 03:54:09 PM »
👉😎👉💙✨

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 19, 2019, 02:52:49 PM »

⋆ — ❝ [NAMELESS] . ✧˖ ˚「 THE PROTAGONIST . 」
" AND DESPITE EVERYTHING , YOU ARE STILL ALIVE . "

› GOES BY ANY NAME; KNOWN AS ❝ KID ❞ BY LOVED ONES
› AGENDER, ADDRESSED BY ANY PRONOUNS—MAINLY THEY / THEM
› PHYSICALLY IN LATE THIRTIES, SPIRITUALLY BILLIONS
› CREATED, NOT BORN
› DATE OF CREATION IS UNKNOWN
› USUALLY CELEBRATES OWN CREATION IN THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR
› AROMANTIC ASEXUAL

› STRENGTH : 6 / 10
› DEXTERITY : 8 / 10
› CONSTITUTION : 6 / 10
› INTELLIGENCE : 7 / 10
› WISDOM : 7 / 10
› CHARISMA : 7 / 10

› HONEY FALLS HEAVY FROM YET GENTLE LIPS, WELCOMINGLY WARM ARE THEY AS PASSION BURNS WITHIN THEM, CREATED BY THE HEART THAT BEATS KINDNESS. AT LEAST YOU HOPE IT ALWAYS WILL. BENEATH YOUR SOFT SKIN,  YOUR FLESH ARE USED BY THE DAMNED WITH THEIR MANY HORRIBLE TEETH AND MANY TOO EAGER FINGERS; CHILD OF THE ROSES AND ASHES, YOU ARE EVER RUINED. BUT YOU DO NOT USE YOUR BLOODY HANDS AND HARSH SCREAMS TO TEAR DOWN NATURE AND MAN. INSTEAD, YOU TRY TO LOVE, AND THAT IS JUST ENOUGH TO MAKE THE WORLD FEAR YOU.

CURRENTLY WORKING IN PROGRESS . . .
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:41:30 PM by Antitheos »

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2019, 06:00:16 AM »
Old notes on the Time Triplets from Discord

— When taking a human name for the Rami or any other entities to address them, Past goes by Damian, while Present goes by Damien, and Future goes by Damion.

— They’re created by ( Father ) Time. Their "siblings" are: Fate, Interval, Inevitability, Mortality, Immortality, Oblivion, Unknown, Reset. As far as I have thought of on their relationships with their siblings: The Dami_ns absolutely enjoys annoying Unknown because it’s always so serious to the point it’s just amusing to see it being annoyed so easily at their bullshit, and Fate is extremely overprotective of them, even though it always have to put up with their shit, but whatever.

— Each of them have their own power. Damian can see people’s pasts and travel in the past, Damion can see people’s futures and travel in the future, and Damien… Damien only have enhanced senses. It gets teased on a lot by Damian and Damion because of how “boring” its power is, but it always have its way of shoving them aside.

— Damian is, like, the most pettiest and brattiest guy out of the three. Annoying, really. Tell Past to calm itself down?? It’ll break a vase without a hesitation and then tell you now it is calm. It often sticks its head to its own world and doesn’t like how the world is nowadays, so, catch it dissociate every so often. Always, is it longing for the old days. It really enjoys collecting anything from a being it comes across to remember them when they’re gone. Also, it’s extremely emotional and nostalgic kind of being. Loves to tell stories to others, even during the most inappropriate time to do so. Would prefer to hang out with kids than adults because adults are fucking Scary.

— Damien is…there. It just wanna get shit done y’know?? Also known to the the embodiment of “it be like that sometimes”. Doesn’t pay much attention to the past or future, instead, it mainly focuses on the present and stick to how it goes. It really doesn’t care what you do, especially to itself, like, if ya wanna stab it, it’ll still invite you to its party because the more, the merrier, and you’re familiar with it, so, why not. It’s really chill and would befriend almost everyone. Drag it to a mosh pit, sure. Take it to a carnival, coolio. Pretty much, it’s just living the moment.

— Damion is a bit more mature and straightforward than the two, but it still have its odd vibe to it?? Very ominous. How?? Who knows. But it’s very gentle and encouraging to others. Enjoys seeing far both Humans and Beasts can go. Often looks forward to the future and watch the developments of creatures and nature at the side. It usually have the best advices to give, unlike Past and Present. Even though it knows literally all of the existing memes and have a guilty pleasure of dabbing, it’s quite wise. Loves to trick people by making predictions of what will happen and watch the others be shocked when it got it right a few times in a row.

General notes on the Time Triplets
— Hanging out with either Damian or Damion will affect your time going on a lot more slower or faster, respectively, than usual. Every after thirty minutes spent being close to one of the two results only having twelve minutes or an hour ahead. Damien have no affect to your time, therefore, many prefers to hang out with Damien more than Damian and Damion. While Damion doesn’t mind, Damian gets pretty pissy about it because only few wouldn’t mind hanging out with it, but, eventually, they feel like they have better things to do and leaves it alone.

— Excluding Damien, Damian and Damion does not like to be touched at all. If you touch Damian for twelve seconds, you will experience, what is like dreaming, being in a certain part of your past again, either it be pleasant or not, and Damian have twelve hours to find you and bring you back to the present, otherwise, you will stop existing. Same applies to touching Damion, your consciousness will be in a certain part of your future, and Damion have to retrieve you for under twelve hours, otherwise, you will have the same result as Damian not being able to get you in time. While this happens, in reality, you will be unconscious, but if said time embodied entities doesn’t get you, you will die. However, if they do, you will be put in coma, and the intense the memories / part of future are, the longer it will take for you to wake up. The coma from it lasts at least from one to twelve weeks.

— Relating to the previous note, having a physical contact with Damian or Damion for at least a few seconds will form an electric shock feeling between them and you, and, the more passionate the touch is, the easier they have access to seeing your memories or parts of your future. Usually, touches that are done in a casual or accidental way are more painful for them to handle due to this touch in particular holding a lack of bond between you and them. It’s less painful if you are closely associated with them to get your presence have at least some strong connections towards fate and time via Past or Future, since their connections towards so are too powerful for an ordinary mortal Human to take. The connections does gradually go away if you don’t interact with them so for a long period of time.

— They are extremely organized and can’t stand seeing one ( 1 ) thing being off than the rest. When it comes to a set, such like books, clothes, etc; they usually organize them together in a way based on the amount of colours, sizes, etc in order ( i.e. 1 red book, 3 blue books, 6 yellow books, 11 green books, etc ).

— Damian and Damion doesn't argue to each other very often, but they do make the most heated arguments out of the Time Triplets that can lead to the universe ending if they’re not to be stopped in time. Damien is highly expected to be the center between them and confront them because of how Damien knows them more than anyone else in the family and have the most opening and relaxed attitude.

Damian ( Aspect of Past )
— Always keep a journal book with it. Usually documents its day while everyone else is sleeping to keep itself distracted from boredom.
— Have echolalia, which is a repetition of another person’s words or sounds.
— Often takes a photo of something it wants to cherish of.
— Can be nosy, even if it doesn’t have to ask regarding others’ pasts when it’s past itself, but it doesn’t like to be all knowing and prefers to gain information from others directly, rather than taking them itself.
— Likes to ask question, hence often does so; is curious about everything and everyone.

Damien ( Aspect of Present )
— It have a habit of mirroring after a being’s gestures and body language.
— Lowkey really doesn’t care about others and the events. Probably not even itself.
— Sort of have that nihilistic kind of mindset.
— Just goes along with whatever comes and go.
— Speaks in third person.

Damion ( Aspect of Future )
— Tends to finish off the other’s sentence. It wouldn’t miss out a single word.
— Says things that can be very ominous without it intending to.
— Have better suggestions / advices for it to offer than Damian and Damien.
— Enjoys listening to others’ predictions of certain things with their reasons.
— Sometimes asks questions out of the blue that can give others existential crises."

So, because Damian and Damion are the opposites of time itself ( Past / Future ), these two have the most heated arguments between the Time Triplets, while Damien ( Present ), usually tries to keep them apart from tearing each other’s throat and create an imbalance in the Universe.

The number one most important thing to know about the relationship between Damian and Damion is how much they heavily disagree with each other’s personal preferences when it comes to dealing with life. Damion focuses on having to keep moving forward and letting things go as it’s simply how Life is, not wanting its memories to drag it down with them, and be in an endless cycle of being sad and longing for the old days. On the other hand, Damian doesn’t wish to leave every little things it experiences behind and move on, fearing what the Future has to offer and wishes to remain what’s it familiar with only.

Their preferences does not clash well together, hence, it forms a distance between Past and Future. Though, there are times they do treat each other with genuine kindness, but, when Damian is being treated by Damion, as if Damion is older than it ( because, technically, Damian is older than it ), by telling it such as it can’t always linger in the memories and things will improve if it moves on, that’s when things gets intense. It’s like an adult trying to handle a stubborn teenager, but you have two literal embodiments that can destroy everyone and everything if it bends time itself from their anger against each other.

When there is too much tension between a time embodied entity, their connection towards time itself will influence how fast or slow the world goes, and that’s dangerous because if it goes from too slow to fast or vice versa constantly, it will cause the Time to snap apart, leading an imbalance in the Universe, which it must be prevented from occurring at all costs.

Damien, as the Present, is heavily expected from the Arbor to keep the tension between the Past and the Future from getting worse because it knows them better than everyone else, even more than Fate and Time. Especially, Damien's lack of care towards the concepts of Past and the Future helps maintains a balance in time and universe themselves, so if it were to confront Damian and Damion, with its cool and understanding attitude, the chance of the two leaving each other alone is high. Damien is exhausted as fuck having to handle the bullshit between its siblings, but as it always say to itself, “that’s just how life is”.

Speech / Movement patterns of the Time Triplets:
— Damian, Aspect of Past: The echo. It repeats one's words, phrases, sentences once or few times after it hears them. If it sees an individual do their habit or such, it will copy them a few seconds or minutes later and does it continuously until it sees the individual doing something else that it will imitate after. Sees only the past, but can sense the present.
— Damien, Aspect of Present: The reflection. It says one's words, phrases, sentences the exact time as they utter them. Often times, it stands or floats in front of the individual because that's what they always see—the present ( however, for those who are blind, it's unknown where it is instead ), and does every little things that they do at the same time. Sees only the present, but can sense the past and future, yet chooses not to simply for its lack of care.
— Damion, Aspect of Future: The seer. It says what one will say a few seconds later. Knows everything that an individual will do and sometimes have a habit of doing them before they do, may bewildering them. Sees only the future, but can see the present.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:10:30 AM by Devilad »