Author Topic: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」  (Read 3431 times)

Offline KALLIPHONE

• View Profile
Re: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #135 on: June 04, 2019, 08:18:16 PM »
Testing

Offline Antitheos

• 「 (N.) THE STAR CHILD 」
  • ❝ ANTITHEOS / ANTIGOD ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 05, 2019, 09:28:18 AM »

Your name is Bloodsmyth, fondly known as Boo by loved ones, simply known as Myth by others. ( To the damned and beyond, you are just Ghost. ) An interesting name given to a kit who was born from such passion and hope that no lovers can ever give more than their parents. With veins made to contain hellfire and heavencloud, teeth formed to bear brimstone and mistletoe, your body and soul is marked in blacks and whites as a child of Hades and Persephone, bearer of the dead and living.

You were designated male at birth, although, you will eventually identify yourself as agender, allowing anyone to refer you with any pronouns. You are five months, born on [to be added] in BloodClan. You have been tended to by Caledon and Waspwing, both the former leaders of said Clan, as your littermates are [to be added].

As for the plots...

I. PAW ACHIEVEMENTS
When Grimkit becomes a Tyro on the sixth moon, he will get his first paw of his enemy that are around his age as to acknowledge his growth and desire to be trained into a great warrior, protector of his damned home. Each moon from there, he will gain another paw. Until at the twelfth moon, he gets his first full kill: a heart, the core of the body.

II. THE SIGHT
When he had his first paw, he couldn’t resist but nibble it, and the blood of his victim allowed him to see into their future. It is something he will soon realize in order to take a glimpse into their future, he must drink their blood.

III. CERBERUS’ MIND
He starts to become find himself becoming more protective of his family.

—————

1. It is a name given by the forbidding presence—not to the family or BloodClan—but the world itself. A hope within only honey coated word that this child of the former king and queen will strike terror upon the precious gift and its beyond delicate pieces. The suffix will be given for his cunning mannerism and an ever desire to smile at everything and everyone despite anything, alive or dead.
2. Reference
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 03:21:20 AM by Antitheos »
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Fiend’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Fiend

• View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 05, 2019, 02:53:40 PM »
scuttles in
PRETEND TO smile AND WAVE goodbye EVERY TIME –––
––––––––––– I WALK BY THE FACES, PEOPLE passing by
SOMETIMES I TRY TO FIND OUT WHY I FELL behind –––
–––– FEELS LIKE I AM blind BUT THEN SOME GUY SAYS: 
❝ it's not too late, my friend, to get up and try again. ❞

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 05, 2019, 03:35:14 PM »
*pats you*
Hewwo, wewehcamefh teh mwah hoeth uwu <3

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Fiend’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 05, 2019, 04:30:23 PM »
Spoiler: show
Code: [Select]
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; width: 200px; text-align: center; font-family: nyala; font-size: 24px; color: #000']
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; line-height: 93%; letter-spacing: 0px'][glow='#c60707']3AM COLLECTING ALL MINDS & CORPSES[/glow]
[fancypost='width: 500px; font-size: 22px; margin-top: -11px; margin-left: -1px; letter-spacing: 0.5px']
[glow='#c60707']( ––— will we ever know if it is a time or a place ? . . . )[/glow][/fancypost]
[/fancypost]
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; width: 72%; margin-top: -14px'][hr][/hr][/fancypost]
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; width: 72%; margin-top: -20px'][hr][/hr][/fancypost]
[/fancypost]
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/be645b23b258a8c157c212a6d95a91d6/tumblr_psfmp3JYjI1y5d77lo1_500.png) bottom; min-width: 200px; max-width: 500px; height: 124px; background-size: cover; margin-top: -6px; border: 1.5px solid #c60707']
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; height: 109px; width: 98%; margin-top: 6px; border: 1.5px dotted #c60707'][/fancypost]
[/fancypost]
[fancypost='margin: 0 auto; height: 62px; width: 72%; text-align: justify; margin-top: 4px; font-family: times new roman; line-height: 90%; color: #000; font-size: 13px'][glow='#000']ELEVEN - AGENDER ( ANY PRONOUNS ) - XVIII - FF’S STAR CHILD - THE ANTIVIRUS TO 23R0’S VIRUS - GEMINI - INFJ - CHAOTIC NEUTRAL / DUMBASS - PASSIONATE WRITER & GRAPHIC EDITOR - AVATAR WITH SIGNATURE ( CODING & WRITING ) ARE CREATED BY ME; PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM ———[/glow][/fancypost]

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 06, 2019, 06:27:47 AM »
Testing

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 06, 2019, 03:24:29 PM »

3D
The technomech. ❞
  • 3D is used as an English noun word, meaning “the quality of being three-dimensional”. It is unknown why it is called as 3D, considering it is a name it picked for itself.
  • Created, not born. Although, its date and place of creation are unknown. Some says that 3D is the first conscious Android.
  • Sexless, identifies itself as agender; goes by any pronouns, though, many refers it with neutral pronouns.
  • Always use emotions to express its emotions and thoughts, such as “:3c”, “uwu”, “ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ”, etcetera. It can speak in all code languages, but it loves to confuse / annoy the shit out of entities, so it only uses emoticon to interact with others.
  • During the morning, it works as a mechanic, and at night, it performs at streets and nightclubs as a LED dancer or magician, depending on its mood.
  • (+) Creative, curious, daring; humorous, independent, kind; observant, patient, playful; realistic. (=) Absentminded, ambitious, casual; enigmatic, impassive, neutral; private, quiet, stubborn; whimsical. (-) Bizarre, blunt, childish; clumsy, distractible, impulsive; mechanical, nihilistic, petty; troublesome.
  • Mischievous as fuck. Loves to pull pranks on anyone and tease them.
  • A greedy bastard. Collects just about everything, but doesn’t like to share its belongings with others. Especially when asked if they can hold it or such. Loved ones are slightly okay, but it gets annoyed if they have it after a certain amount of time.
  • Particularly find a higher joy in collecting anything that glows or shine, video games, gaming consoles; bottle caps, masks, and playing / trading cards.
  • Strongly prefers to be with children than adults; it finds the former more “chill”.
  • Holds little to no care towards anyone’s opinions of it—have a rather high self-esteem.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2019, 07:48:59 PM by Devilad »

Offline ARTHOS

• 「 ᴇᴛʜᴏs 」
  • ❝ sᴇᴇ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2019, 09:34:38 PM »
The Unseen

Offline ARTHUS

• 「 ᴘᴀɴᴛʜᴏs 」
  • ❝ ʜᴇᴀʀ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 09, 2019, 09:35:53 PM »
The Unheard

Offline ARTHUR

• 「 ʟᴏɢᴏs 」
  • ❝ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 09, 2019, 09:36:04 PM »
The Unspoken

Offline ARTHOR

• 「 ᴋᴀɪʀᴏs 」
  • ❝ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏ ᴇᴠɪʟ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 09, 2019, 10:34:40 PM »
The Unfelt
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 03:08:05 PM by ARTHOR »

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 13, 2019, 10:29:49 AM »
Some Cute Domestic Shizzles with the Artwrights

— They love to draw or write on each other. They always get this soft tingling feeling at the sense of washable marker pressing against their skins and printing out a certain word or shape. But, of course, Arthos often gets subjected into the dick attack from the others drawing dicks all over him.
— Everyone is Horrible at sleeping early and a huge hypocrite when it comes to that because once one tells the others to go to bed and they do, that one person will stay up more longer and it’s just, smh... Arthus, who is less guilty than the other two, suggested if this shit happens, he will not hesitate to blast out an overused song and keep it on until they go the fuck to sleep.
— Gardening!!! They plant fruits, plants, and such. Just everyone be chilling by their gardens without a care to the world.
— I absolutely love the idea that once a month or two, depending on how busy they are with their own business, they make their own little short animation film with each of them putting their own touch into it—with Arthur’s writing, Arthus’ music, and Arthos’ illustration, and at the end of the year, they watch the films they created throughout the year together.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2019, 07:06:16 AM by Devilad »

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 16, 2019, 08:40:38 PM »
Ever work in progress incorrect quotes with the Artwrights

Arthus: Let’s play 21 questions. You start.
Arthur: Uhh sure, what’s your favourite colour?
Arthus: Triangle. So you a virgin?

Arthus: I’m the most responsible in the group.
Arthos: You literally just lit the kitchen on fire.
Arthus: Yeah, and I take full responsibility for that.

Arthus: When I get murdered, can you make sure I become an unsolved case?
Arthur: What?
Arthus: I want to be on Buzzfeed Unsolved.
Arthur: Can we go back to the part where you said “when I get murdered”?

Arthur: You know, you can solve your problems without violence.
Arthus: Ok, but consider: I’m really, really good at violence.

Arthos: We’re gonna die.
Arthus: I thought you were an optimist!
Arthos: When you’re bleeding to death, you have a right to be pessimistic.

Arthos: There’s no "I" in team, but there is one in "pizza".
Arthus: ... So you’re not going to share.
Arthos: I am not going to share.

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 18, 2019, 09:42:44 AM »
WORK IN PROGRESS

ORDO SPIRITUS
Order of the Spirits, Home of the Life Bearers
Founder: Alpha Vitalifer
Emblematic Celestial Body: Sun
Order Colours: Red and orange
Element: Fire
Territory: Desert
Direction: North
Season of Celebration: Summer
Magical Tool: Wand

ORDO ANIMAS
Order of the Souls, Home of the Death Bearers
Founder: Omega Mortifer
Emblematic Celestial Body: Moon
House Colours: Blue and cyan
Element: Water
Territory: Beach
Direction: West
Season of Celebration: Winter
Magical Tool: Cup

ORDO CORPORA
Order of the Bodies, Home of the Nature Bearers
Founder: Wildkin Naturifer
Emblematic Celestial Body: Cloud
Order Colours: Green and brown
Element: Earth
Territory: Forest
Direction: South
Season of Celebration: Spring
Magical Tool: Pentacle

ORDO MENTES
Order of the Minds, Home of the Time Bearers
Founder: Cipher Tempifer
Emblematic Celestial Body: Star
Order Colours: Yellow and gray
Element: Air
Territory: Fields
Direction: East
Season of Celebration: Autumn
Magical Tool: Sword
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:25:51 PM by Devilad »

Offline Antitheos

• View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2019, 06:08:45 AM »

Roman Malison
The Time Ruiner . . . ❞

——————

Meet Roman Malison, the Time Ruiner. He is also known as Rory, though he allows this nickname to be used only by loved ones. While he was designated male at creation, he identifies himself as demiboy, going by neutral / masculine pronouns. Physically, he is somewhere in his late thirties, as his spiritual age is more than millions of years. He was created by Cipher, the Embodiment of Time itself, in Los Angelos, United States on an unknown date—presumed somewhere during the Beginning. He is currently residing in said location with him occasionally helping Oschar Fallon with his job at the bookstore bake, but have no official occupation. Formerly, he was a Tempifer, Bearer of Time, before he was Cursed for breaking one of the Laws of Balance by saving Oschar Fallon’s life through a time travel. His orientation is demi-biromantic asexual, having no certain preferences. He used to date with Oschar Fallon for a few months before becoming a Malison, him being the one to break up with him, due to his fear of Time harming Oschar if he continued to remain personally too close to him. However, they still maintain a supportive and positive relationship. He have a history of clinical depression, nightmare disorder, and mild generalized anxiety—said conditions stemmed from his Curse.

+: Clever, decisive, eloquent, flexible, hardworking, honest, observant, protective
=: Ambitious, outspoken, private, quiet, reserved, sarcastic, strict, stubborn
–: Anxious, cautious, clumsy, envious, irritable, moody, paranoid, resentful

— For some reason, he is partly known to have his face punched across by a lot of entities many times. From strangers to loved ones, even Oschar Fallon who did it by “accident”—said the man himself, not Roman. His close associates dubs him “the punching dickbag”, but he is more annoyed at the fact than amusement.
— He loves to drink coffee with a lot of sugars contained in them. His morning routine will always involve him getting one from a cafe or such. He gets quite cranky if he isn’t able to get one for whatever reasons.
— He doesn’t admit this fact to a lot of entities, even though his coffee full of sugars tells the fact, but he have a sweet tooth. He finds joy in eating treats, especially lollipops because “it can take a bit having to finishing them”. He becomes a bit uncharacteristically cheerful if he sees there are candies being given out for free.
— He often tries to act rough to appear intimidating, however, he is a foolish and clumsy man who will only get himself hurt along the way of his false aggression, such as him slamming his fist against the table to prove his dominance, yet receiving a great pain against himself.
— He does not take compliments very well, as in a way if someone does compliment him, he will be highly flustered and attempt to shove them aside. He rarely receives compliments throughout his life, and especially with his standoffish attitude, it’s difficult for him to imagine anyone would see him in a positive outlook.
— While he gets flustered highly easily, he blushes just as much as the previous statement. When he gets shy, he usually tries to shove his head down into his coat, so the collars can hide his cheeks and ears, which are where the tinges most prominently appears. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 04:29:33 AM by Devilad »