Author Topic: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」  (Read 415 times)

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2019, 06:36:25 PM »
Is that—
Is that the nerd who I am seeing?ソ?ソ

*hugs Leo*
Leoooo, it's been a while, I missed seeing ya so much!
I hope you've been doing well.. <333
HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CHILD
with the saddest constellations in their eyes?

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Seventeen - BearBones' Star Child - Semi-active (?) - Gemini - Lawful Neutral - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and signature ( Coding + Graphic + Writing ) are created by me; please do not use them 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Offline lynn.

• " 反抗的 "
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: ⋆ ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2019, 08:08:26 PM »
sits
DONT YOU KNOW TOO MUCH ALREADY?
❝ I'LL ONLY HURT YOU IF YOU LET ME ❞ ┊ ┊❝ CALL ME FRIEND , BUT KEEP ME CLOSER . ❞

AND I'LL CALL YOU WHEN THE PARTY'S OVER .  .  .

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2019, 11:33:21 PM »
If it fits, Lynn sits c:
*pats Lynn's head* <33

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Seventeen - BearBones' Star Child - Semi-active (?) - Gemini - Lawful Neutral - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and signature ( Coding + Graphic + Writing ) are created by me; please do not use them 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2019, 11:57:29 PM »
* For religion assignment on suffering
Suffering
/ˈsəf(ə)riNG/

Noun

I. The state of undergoing pain, distress, or hardship. The state where your flesh becomes the walls of thorns, with vines tangled all over your rib cage—piercing you, twisting you, making you breathless and speechless. No storms from your bloodshot eyes can take down the fire that rages within you, like the dying stars of hollow night. No hurricanes from your bruised hands can tear away the chains that clings onto you, as if you were cursed for being just a Human. The state where you can hope it will all go away, but hoping only burns.

II. Being subjected to the influences of people who dresses up as monsters, baring all teeth and claws, all terror and pride. While they use words and weapons that can bring down groups and nations, not only does Humans kill, but so do Mother Nature who can bring down the whole world from her wail to a flash of her wicked grin. Unlike Humans, Mother Nature, draped with starlights and sunlights, beautifully crafted as a divinity, have always conquered over the kingdoms of lands that are made out of organs and bones.

III. The realization that nothing ever ends poetically as we make them to be. There is just death.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 09:30:51 AM by Devilad »

Offline marty

• μέλι
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 08:15:13 AM »
'tis the nerd <33
*hugs back* i've missed you so much !! and your beautiful writing / unique writing style u g h , you never cease to amaze me with that and your graphics <3
& thank you bb !! i hope the same for you as well !!

that's ,,, i can't even put it into words . if that's for a grade , you better get a Fantastic grade on it or i'm gonna Fight
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2019, 02:59:09 PM »
Oh my gosh, Leo, I just became active on this site again and you're gently killing me already!! ghxjand you are too damn sweet for me... ;; I can definitely say the same with your beautiful creations too, as always, do I look forward to seeing what you got in dandy sleeves! c: <33
You're absolutely welcome and I am, thank you!! <3

abhjskha I highly appreciate your king words, friend, thank you so much!!!
But, honestly, especially for the fact I actually managed to get that poem done at nearly 1am... I Better...

Offline TRΔSH

• 「 A RASH TO THE ASS // 🚬 」
  • ❝ THE AGENT OF DEATH ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2019, 03:58:01 PM »
Tracking, may place them in a group, if not just used for Astrifer's development

Edit: Going to be drop them in the end, but, oh well, I love Trash so much, so—
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 11:24:25 AM by TRΔSH »
❝ THE CURSED ONE ❞ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
You can't help the ones you hurt
I can't save you from yourself
覧覧覧覧 BADLANDS' WORM . PENNED BY DEVILAD . STORAGE

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2019, 06:02:28 PM »
I would love to be named Trash
meteor shower, quick, take cover but
the hues in our hair compliment one another

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2019, 06:19:06 PM »
God, don't we all

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2019, 09:12:33 PM »
For reference
Spoiler: show
TRIGGER WARNING // : IMPLICATIONS OF ANIMAL DEATH , NEGLECT , ABANDONMENT , VIOLENCE , MURDER , MASSACRE , DEATH .

11/27/2017

What brought life followed after death.

Many of them in under a blink of an eye.

You dreamt of tearing eyes, and hanging limbs, and dying hisses. You dreamt them as much as you imagined of the cold, thin air being filled with iron and wails that led Reality soon bent from the distorting reds and blues. Until white became black, until light became dark, there was darkness; but with the screams, and confessions, and apologizes, and預nd預nd everything.

To them, it was the song of tragedy made from dear lonely world.

To you, however, with your soft skin coated with thick blood and heavy lungs of steel, you would think it was just you.

xx/xx/xxxx

"Let it die."

"Let it die."

"Let it die."

But you were only a baby.

You were just barely alive.

xx/xx/xxxx

You couldn't remember anything but the dirt and blood sticking to your tongue and skin. The many white eyes staring at you用erhaps, beyond what you presented to them. What felt like hundreds of snakes slithered across your sweats and tears. The burning of your back as you thought you were becoming a fire itself. The whispers you wished were the breezes that doesn't speak of cutting tissues and burning eyes. The Sun sneering at your presence with the Clouds fondly brushing the Sky, sighing at its cheeky attitude. The Moon wishing you a good night with the Stars burning more brighter just for you.

Bruised body, trembling soul, in the end, you were trying your best.

xx/xx/xxxx

BANG, BANG, BANG

BANG, BANG, BANG

BANG, BANG, BANG

xx/xx/xxxx

Who could you trust?

Who could you side with?

xx/xx/xxxx

Slice, slice, slice

Slice, slice, slice

Slice, slice, slice

xx/xx/xxxx

"You are the crack of the sky, the final breath of stars, the death of life itself."

xx/xx/xxxx

Never, had you felt more empty and lonely than the moment your veins were filled with dusts and ashes. You couldn't eat, or walk, or see, or熔r熔ranything when all you could think of was your home, home, home, home, home...

12/13/2035

You didn't remember much of how it started. You only breathed, you only lived.

You just existed. All shakes and scars. All lovely and lonely.

"Who are you?" asked someone預 Springfielder they called themself.

Not home.

Not ever.

Nevertheless, you預 former Zodai謡hispered, "Ah...Astrifer."

Bearer of Stars.

04/14/2039

Snip, snip, snip, snip, snip...

Narrowed brown eyes on gray long teeth, tongue peeks slightly out of cracked lips. Its grip tightens around the holes. Melody twists within a gentle hum as the small paper before it was being cut, cut, cut.

Unsteady sounds of its current shaky existence through effort and comfort leaves from the massive library. While its stomach find itself against the surface, the burns gradually form between the tissues of its arms and hands, but nevertheless, it only grips the scissor more tightly. Zig zag is the pattern.

Left, right, left, right.

All until it nearly bounces in its position. "Ve-ve-oila!"

Glancing at its side, nearby, a Mexican black kingsnake watches it with his own beady eyes. Gleaming, as always. It imagines him being constantly excited to see what it is doing.

"Astrifer mmm...makes fo-fo-for Drake," it beams, taking a brown short pencil crayon and clumsily filled in the whiteness. Eventually, through the joyful skips of its gentle heart, it places what should be a jagged cowboy hat on the snake's head.

Ssss, hisses Drake, his tongue flicking out a few seconds before it slides back into his mouth.

Astrifer smiles. "Wel-we-welcome!"

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 11:58:47 AM »
Character Cast Of Apotelemas
Spoiler: Krios Vita • show
Title: 典he Ram
Birthday: April 19
Team: Cardinal / Initium
Tree Of Worship: An Alder that carries Red Leaves and Rubies. Its chosen Guardian is a female Fox called Fearng.
Amulet: Diamond
Companion: A male ( Yang ) Dragon named C ( 慈 - 鼎ompassionate; gentle; merciful; kind; humane ) who have the ability to manipulate earth and is kept in an Diamond pendant. Known to be powerful, kind-hearted, successful, innovative, brave, healthy, courageous, and enterprising, but tend to be conceited, scrutinizing, tactless, quick-tempered, and overconfident.
Powers: Horn Protrusion, Enhanced Strength, Fire Manipulation, Strength Manipulation, and Caprine Physiology
Soul Colours: Reddish brown with some darker regions, and white ice caps
Auras Colour: Red
Zodiac Features: Ram horns, strong foreheads, bones are stronger than average.
Positive Traits: Adventurous, committed, confident, courageous, determined, devoted, energetic, hardworking, honest, lively, optimistic, passionate, versatile
Neutral Traits: Bold, competitive, independent,
Negative Traits: Aggressive, arrogant, blunt, bossy, confrontational, distractible, impatient, impulsive, indiscipline, jealous, self-centered, short-tempered, stubborn
D&D Class: Barbarian
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
MBTI: ENTJ, The Commander
Chakra: Three, Solar Plexus Chakra
Enneagram: Type Eight, The Challenger
Temperament: Choleric
Jung's Archetypes: The Hero

Spoiler: Tavros Lucrum • show
Title: 典he Bull
Birthday: May 14
Team: Fixed / Medium
Tree Of Worship: A Willow that carries Beige Leaves and Moonstones. Its chosen Guardian is a female Bull called Saileach.
Amulet: Emerald
Companion: A female ( Yin ) Snake named Cōng ( 聪 - 鼎lever; sharp-witted; quick at hearing; wise; intelligent; acute ) who have the ability to manipulate fire and is kept in an Emerald stone. Known to be wise, discreet, agile, attractive and full of sympathy, but lazy, greedy, arrogant, and indulging in self-admiration.
Powers: Charge, Enhanced Endurance, Enhanced Stamina, Bovine Physiology, Earth Manipulation, Enhanced Strength (?), Stone Manipulation
Soul Colour: Pale yellow
Auras Colour: Green
Zodiac Features: Cow horns, strong stomach and immune systems allows them to eat anything without harm
Positive Traits: Dedicated, dependable, devoted, easygoing, honest, independent, polite, patient, reliable, resilient, persistent, practical, sensible
Neutral Traits: Ambitious, practical, sensual
Negative Traits: Envious, frugal, jealous, lazy, materialistic, overindulgent, possessive, resentful, selfish, self-indulgent, stubborn, uncompromising, vain
D&D Class: Fighter
Moral Alignment: Lawful Good
MBTI: ISFJ, The Defender
Chakra: Four, Heart Chakra
Enneagram: Type Nine, The Peacemaker
Temperament: Melancholic
Jung痴 Archetype: The Orphan

Spoiler: Didimoi Fractres • show
Title: 典he Twins
Birthday: June 20
Team: Mutable / Finis
Tree Of Worship: A Hawthorn that carries Purple Leaves and Topazes. Its chosen Guardian is an ambiguous / non-binary Seahorse called Sceach Gheal.
Amulet: Pearl
Companion: A male ( Yang ) Horse named Jīng ( 惊 - "To start; to be frightened; to be scared; alarm" ) who have the ability to manipulate fire and is kept in a Pearl pendant. Known to be clever, active, energetic, quick-witted, fashionable, agile, popular among others and have the ability to persuade others, but sometimes selfish, arrogant and overconfident.
Powers: Replication, Air Manipulation, Air Mimicry
Soul Colour: Gray; slightly brown in certain lightings
Auras Colour: Yellow
Zodiac Features: Second set of arms, have two extra smaller eyes below the main eyes
Positive traits: Adjustable, adventurous, charming, creative, curious, energetic, humorous, intelligent, observant, original, outgoing, versatile, witty
Neutral Traits: Talkative, outspoken, emotional
Negative traits: Anxious, childish, distractible, fickle, inconsistent, indecisive, judgmental, persuasive, restless, superficial, two-faced, unfocused
D&D Class: Rogue
MBTI: ISFP, The Adventurer
Chakra: Five, Throat Chakra
Enneagram: Type One, The Reformer
Temperament: Sanguine
Jung痴 Archetype: The Jester

Spoiler: Karkinos Genitor • show

Title: 典he Crab
Birthday: July 21
Tree Of Worship: An Oak that carries Black Leaves and Diamonds. Its chosen Guardian is a female Wren called Dair.
Amulet: Ruby
Companion: A female ( Yin ) Goat named H ( 和 - 鄭nd; together with; with; sum; union; peace; harmony ) who have the ability to manipulate earth and is kept in a Ruby pendant. Known to be polite, mild mannered, shy, imaginative, determined and have good taste, but sometimes pessimistic, unrealistic, short-sighted and slow in behavior.
Powers: Pincer Grip, Constriction, Crustacean Physiology, Water Manipulation, Aquatic Respiration, and Lunar Empowerment
Soul Colours: White at day; yellow at night
Auras Colour: Blue
Zodiac Features: Hands morph into crab claws, skin glitters when exposed to moonlight
Positive Traits: Creative, empathetic, faithful, intuitive, loving, loyal, nurturing, protective, reliable, romantic, selfless, spontaneous, sympathetic
Neutral Traits: Competitive, emotional,
Negative Traits: Anxious, demanding, doubtful, insecure, isolated, moody, pessimistic, reserved, resentful, rigid, self-absorbed, sensitive, withdrawn // Gossipy, clique-y, isolated, uncommunicative, hypersensitive, manipulative
D&D Class: Cleric
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
MBTI: INFP, The Mediator
Chakra: Six, Third Eye Chakra
Enneagram: Type Two, The Helper
Temperament: Phlegmatic
Jung痴 Archetype: The Caregiver

Spoiler: Leon Nati • show

Title: 典he Lion
Birthday: August 10
Tree Of Worship: A Holly that carries Silver Leaves and Carnelians. Its chosen Guardian is a male Horse called Cuileann.
Amulet: Peridot
Companion: A male ( Yang ) Monkey named Zhī ( 支 - 典o support; to sustain; to erect; to raise; branch; division; to draw money; classifier for rods such as pens and guns, for army divisions and for songs or compositions ) who have the ability to manipulate metal and is kept in a Peridot pendant. Known to be wise, intelligent, confident, charismatic, loyal, inventive and have leadership, but egotistical, arrogant, crafty, restless and snobbish.
Powers: Feral Mind, Natural Weaponry, Superhuman Senses, Enhanced Roar, Enhanced Reflexes, Feline Physiology, Animal Manipulation, Fire Manipulation and Solar Empowerment
Soul Colour: All colours mixed together---making it white
Zodiac features: Have sharp fangs, nails are long and sharp like claws, skin glitters when exposed to sunlight
Positive Traits: Confident, energetic, entertaining, optimistic, loyal,  // Courageous, kind, generous, loyal, protective, nakedly honest, entertaining, creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous
Neutral Traits: Dramatic, headstrong, straightforward, opinionated
Negative Traits: Aggressive, arrogant, careless, demanding, dominating, egocentric, inflexible, jealous, impatient, lazy, possessive, prodigal, self-absorbed, spiteful
D&D Class: Bard
MBTI: ESTP, The Entrepreneur
Chakra: Seven, Crown Chakra
Enneagram: Type Three, The Achiever
Jung痴 Archetype: The Magician

Spoiler: Parthenos Valetudo • show

Title: 典he Maiden
Birthday: September 16
Tree Of Worship: A Hazel that carries Brown Leaves and Amethysts. Its chosen Guardian is a male Salmon called Coll.
Amulet: Sapphire
Companion: A female ( Yin ) Rooster named Mǐn ( 敏 - 轍uick; nimble; agile; clever; smart ) who have the ability to manipulate metal and is kept in a Sapphire pendant. She is known to be kind-hearted, hard-working, courageous, independent, humorous, honest, neat and organized, but arrogant, self-aggrandizing, persuasive to other, and wild, as well as admire things or persons blindly.
Powers: Purification, Healing, Enhanced Regeneration, Holy Fire Manipulation, Earth Manipulation
Zodiac Features: Have large feathered wings
Soul Colours: Gray; slightly brown in certain lightings
Auras colour: Green
Positive traits: Analytical, agile, composed, dependable, hardworking, intelligent, meticulous, modest, observant, organized, practical, resourceful, tactful
Neutral Traits: Sarcastic
Negative Traits: Conservative, demanding, distant, distrustful, fussy, harsh, impassive, judgemental, overcritical, perfectionist, uptight, vain, workaholic
D&D Class: Monk
MBTI: ISTP, The Virtuoso
Chakra: Five, Throat Chakra
Enneagram: Type One, The Reformer
Jung痴 Archetype: The Sage

Spoiler: Zygos Uxor • show

Title: 典he Scales
Birthday: October 31
Tree Of Worship: A Vine that carries Pink Leaves and Emeralds. Its chosen Guardian is a female Swan called Fniin.
Amulet: Opal
Companion: A male ( Yang ) Dog named Qīng ( 轻 - 鏑ight; easy; gentle; soft; reckless; unimportant; frivolous; small in number; unstressed; neutral; to disparage ) who have the ability to manipulate earth and is kept in an Opal pendant. Known to be honest, friendly, faithful, loyal, smart, straightforward, venerable and have a strong sense of responsibility, but self-righteous, cold, terribly stubborn, slippery, critical of others and not good at social activities.
Powers: Enhanced Dexterity, Enhanced Intelligence, Equality, Spiritual Meditation, and Air Manipulation
Soul Colour: Pale yellow
Zodiac Features: Hands and forearms are gold or silver, have glowing eyes
Positive Traits: Analytical, balanced, charming, diplomatic, energetic, fair, graceful, gracious, intelligent, kind, level-headed, romantic, social
Neutral Traits: Passive, deceptive, peaceable,
Negative Traits: Absentminded, detached, fatalistic, fickle, idealistic, indecisive, irresolute, lazy, resentful, self-indulgent, superficial, temperamental, unreliable
D&D Class: Paladin
MBTI: ENFJ, The Protagonist
Chakra: Four, Heart Chakra
Enneagram: Type Nine, The Peacemaker
Jung痴 Archetype: The Lover

Spoiler: Skorpios Mors • show

Title: 典he Scorpion
Birthday: November 23
Tree Of Worship: An Ivy that carries Blue Leaves and Opals. Its chosen Guardian is a male Butterfly called Eidhne疣.
Amulet: Yellow Topaz
Companion: A female ( Yin ) Pig named L鑛 ( 累 - 典ired; weary; to strain; to wear out; to work hard ) who have the ability to manipulate water and is kept in an Yellow Topaz pendant. Known to be happy, easygoing, honest, trusting, educated, sincere and brave, but stubborn, naive, over-reliant, self-indulgent, easy to anger, materialistic, and sometime lazy
Powers: Water Manipulation, Poison Generation, Insect Communication, Dermal Armour, Scorpion Physiology, Mediumship
Soul Colours: Light brown with some darker regions
Zodiac Features: Have scorpion tail, have multiple of tiny eyes around the main eyes, can see in the dark, can sneak up as silent walkers
Positive Traits: Analytical, balanced, brave, determined, faithful, intuitive, loyal, observant, passionate, protective, resilient, resourceful, unwavering
Neutral Traits: Ambitious, stubborn, outspoken
Negative Traits: Controlling, cruel, distrusting, domineering, egotistical, jealous, manipulative, obsessive, possessive, resentful, ruthless, secretive, vengeful
D&D Class: Warlock
Moral Alignment: True Neutral
MBTI: INTP, The Logician
Chakra: Three, Solar Plexus Chakra
Enneagram: Type Eight, The Challenger
Jung痴 Archetype: The Ruler

Spoiler: Toksotis Iter • show

Title: 典he Archer
Birthday: December 18
Tree Of Worship: An Elder that carries Golden Leaves and Jets. Its chosen Guardian is a bigender Hawk called Trom.
Amulet: Topaz
Companion: A male ( Yang ) Rat named Ku瀛 ( 快 - 迭apid; quick; speed; rate; soon; almost; to make haste; clever; sharp (of knives or wits); forthright; plain-spoken; gratified; pleased; pleasant ) who have the ability to manipulate water and is kept in a Topaz pendant, which signifies love and affection. Known to be intelligent, charming, quick-witted, practical, ambitious, and good at economizing, as well as social activities, but timid, stubborn, wordy, greedy, devious, too eager for power, and love to gossip.
Powers: Enhanced Accuracy capabilities, Enhanced Vision, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Tracking, Taur Physiology, Enhanced Hunting skill, Fire Manipulation
Zodiac Features: Can switch from Human to Centaur and back, keeps their tail in either forms
Soul Colours: Orange and white bands
Positive Traits: Active, adventurous, creative, curious, entertaining, enthusiastic, fair-minded, free-spirited, generous, honest, optimistic, philosophical, social
Neutral Traits: Competitive, straightforward, strong-willed, independent,
Negative Traits: Arrogant, blunt, distractible, idealistic, impatient, inconsistent, inflexible, instinctive,  overconfident, reckless, superficial, undiplomatic
D&D Class: Ranger
MBTI: ESFP, The Entertainer
Chakra: Two, Sacral Chakra
Enneagram: Type Seven, The Enthusiast
Jung痴 Archetype: The Explorer

Spoiler: Aigokeros Regnum • show

Title: 典he Sea-Goat
Birthday: January 19
Tree Of Worship: A Birch that carries White Leaves and Rock Crystals. Its chosen Guardian is a female Deer called Beith.
Amulet: Garnet
Companion: A female ( Yin ) Ox named Qn ( 勤 - 泥iligent; industrious; hardworking; frequent; regular; constant ) who have the ability to manipulate earth and is kept in a Garnet pendant, which signifies good fortune and success. Known to be hardworking, honest, creative, ambitious, cautious, patient and handle things steadily, but stubborn, narrow-minded, indifferent, prejudiced, slow and not good at communication.
Powers: Caprine Physiology, Aquatic Adaptation, Environmental Adaptation, Earth Manipulation, and Mountain Manipulation
Soul Colour: Pale gold
Auras Colour: Green
Zodiac Features: Have goat horns, legs and hooves when on land, legs turns into a Mermaid tail when in water
Positive Traits: Courageous, consistent, devoted, diligent, diplomatic, disciplined, fair-minded, honest, patient, practical, persevering, realistic, wise
Neutral Traits: Ambitious, sarcastic, stubborn, wilful
Negative Traits: Bitter, bossy, condescending, conservative, distrusting, haughty, materialistic, pessimistic, ruthless, self-centered, stubborn, unforgiving, withdrawn
D&D Class: Wizard
Moral Alignment: Lawful Neutral
MBTI: ISTJ, The Logistician
Chakra: One, Root Chakra
Enneagram: Type Six, The Loyalist
Jung痴 Archetype: The Creator

Spoiler: Ydrohoos Benefacta • show

Title: 典he Water Bearer
Birthday: February 16
Tree Of Worship: A Rowan that carries Gray Leaves and Peridots. Its chosen Guardian is a male Cat called Caorthann.
Amulet: Amethyst
Companion: A male ( Yang ) Tiger named N瀛 ( 耐 - 鼎apable of enduring; able to tolerate; patient; durable; hardy; resistant ) who have the ability to manipulate wood and is kept in an Amethyst pendant. Known to be friendly, brave, competitive, charming and endowed with good luck and authority, and a competent team leader with indomitable fortitude and great confidence, but impetuous, irritable, overindulged, and love to boast to others.
Powers: Water Manipulation, Ice Manipulation, Water Mimicry, Air Manipulation and Air Mimicry
Soul Colour: Pale blue
Zodiac Features: Have at least one robotic body enhancement.
Positive Traits: Compassionate, creative, curious, fair, friendly, intelligent, inventive, imaginative, logical, loyal, objective, open-minded, original
Neutral Traits: Independent, stubborn, witty
Negative Traits: Absentminded, aloof, distant, extremist, guarded, sensitive, inflexible, self-centered, temperamental, uncompromising, unempathetic, unpredictable, vengeful
D&D Class: Sorcerer
MBTI: INTP, The Logician
Chakra: One, Root Chakra
Enneagram: Type Five, The Investigator
Jung痴 Archetype: The Rebel

Spoiler: Ihtheis Carcer • show

Title: 典he Fish
Birthday: March 12
Tree Of Worship: An Ash that carries Green Leaves and Corals. Its chosen Guaridan is a female Adder called Fuinseog.
Amulet: Aquamarine
Companion: A female ( Yin ) Rabbit named Xǐ ( 喜 - 典o be fond of; to like; to enjoy; to be happy; to feel pleased; happiness; delight; glad ) who have the ability to manipulate wood and is kept in an Aquamarine pendant. Known to be kindhearted, friendly, intelligent, cautious, skillful, gentle, quick and live long, as they dislike fighting and like to find solutions through compromise and negotiation, but have the potential to be superficial, stubborn, melancholy and overly-discreet.
Powers: Aquatic Adaptation, Underwater Breathing, Zoolingualism, Fish Physiology, Water Manipulation
Soul Colour: Pale blue
Zodiac Features: Can switch from Human to Mermaid and back, have gills that closes when on land, have scales on stray parts of their bodies.
Positive Traits: Amiable, charming, compassionate, creative, dictated, honest, intuitive, imaginative, kind, modest, romantic, selfless, sympathetic
Neutral Traits: Passive, stubborn
Negative Traits: Absentminded, clingy, escapist, fearful, gullible, idealistic, lazy, pessimistic, overly trusting, sensitive, sentimental, submissive, weak-willed
D&D Class: Druid
MBTI: INFJ, The Advocate
Chakra: Six, Third Eye Chakra
Enneagram: Type Four, The Individualist
Jung痴 Archetype: The Innocent

Spoiler: Ophiuchos Sapientia • show

Title: 典he Serpent Bearer
Birthday: November 30
Team: None
Tree Of Worship: A Reed that carries Orange Leaves and Jaspers. Its chosen Guardian is a female Wolf called Giolcach.
Amulet: Citrine
Companion: A non-binary Cat named Q ( 喜 - 鍍o abandon; to relinquish; to discard; to throw away ) who have the ability to manipulate light and dark, and is kept in a Citrine pendant. Known to be ?, but ?.
Powers: Shapeshift ( can be used once every one or two weeks ), Poison Generation, Snake Physiology
Soul Colour: Black
Auras Colour: Black
Zodiac Features: Can shift from Human to Naga and back, poisonous fangs, have scales on most parts of the body, forked tongue
Positive Traits: Adaptable, confident, charming, creative, curious, empathetic, honest, humourous, intelligent, just, logical, passionate, wise
Neutral Traits: Ambitious, independent, quirky, sarcastic, stubborn
Negative Traits: Arrogant, critical, demanding, egotistical, impulsive, jealous, judgemental, rebellious, restless, secretive, short-tempered, unforgiving, violent
D&D Class: Artificer
MBTI: ENFP, The Campaigner
Chakra: Two, Sacral Chakra
Enneagram: Type Seven, The Enthusiast
Jung痴 Archetype: The Creator
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 08:18:49 AM by Devilad »

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2019, 12:23:53 PM »
Songs that reminds me of the Ultimus Zodians
( aka the songs I use to imagine my own video edits, lol )

Blood // Water - Grandson // Gloria Regali - Tommee Profitt ft. Fleurie // Misfit Lunatic - Missio  // Our Fragment - Skrux ft. Missio // Rise Up - J2 ft. Keeley Bumford // You Do You - Zayde Wlf //

// Forever wip . . .

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2019, 01:26:54 PM »
"The Ultimus Zodians are entities who are known to be the last beings of the Zodia race, one per subspecies, with the rest having to be destroyed by Cetus, Ophiuchos' accidental creation of a beast. It is important to note that they were all born on the first day of their own aligned Zodiac date, which had never happened before. Many of their own kin believed that they were the incarnations of the Deities they worshiped from Aries to Ophiuchus, thus, they were treated with great respect. However, this fact being true is uncertain, as the Ultimus Zodians have never once encountered or interacted with the Zodiac Deities, yet have so with the main Rami ( Life, Death, Fate, etc ).

These entities were created specifically to be on Earth ( a planet that was created after Zodia was destroyed ) where they can create the concept of Zodiac in order for their kind to be remembered and even worshipped by the Humans and such kinds. It was the Zodiac Deities's decision to have their race to be extinct, though, the reasons behind them are currently unknown. It is most likely because the Zodiac Deities were slowly dying, and thought that without them, the Zodia would fall into madness, so they thought it would be best if they would die with them. So, the Ultimus Zodians would remain on Earth until they made sure to create the concept of Zodiac. When they did, them having a love for Earthlings, they all decided to stay instead of going to the Heavenly System to be with their deceased ancestors."

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2019, 03:06:00 PM »
Glossary from my writing project, Meraki

Arbor: The Tree. An umbrella term for the living embodiments of abstract concepts with their divine creations ( Rami, Surculi, and Folia ), undivine creations ( Pomum ), and associates ( Benisons and Malisons ). This can also refer to the Universe itself.

Poma ( Singular: Pomum ): The Apples. They are the undivine entities created by the Radixes ( and technically Surcli ). It can be seen as an umbrella term for essentially every species that is not Deities, so this term applies to not just Humans, but also Vampires, Werecreatures, Merfolk, Angels, Demons, and so on. Though, species that are not Humans can be considered to be the “Bloody Apples( if born unhuman through birth ) or the “Bitten Apples( if the species shift through a bite ).

Benisons ( Singular: Benison ): Subspecies to Poma, the Blessed Children of the Arbor, also known as the "Golden Apples" by certain Folia. Folia gains this surname / title when they have done their role extremely well and / or for a long period of time. It can be seen like a promotion with a way to earn huge respect from other Folia and most likely some Rami. A Pomum can also earn it by being able to complete important missions, mainly having to do with preventing the Balance from falling apart. Though, it's extremely rare for a Pomum to earn the surname / title due to how most missions at least are too fatal for entities whose strength and endurance are not as strong as those otherwise.

Malisons ( Singular: Malison ): Subspecies to Poma, the Cursed Children of the Arbor, mockingly known as the "Rotten Apples" by the Folia. They are the ones, either formerly Folia or Poma. who breaks the Natural Order constantly or severely to the point the Balance does almost fall apart, receiving a Curse from the Radixes. The Curse always come with immortality, as the suffering behind it usually connects to the criminals' actions that relates to certain abstract concepts.

Folia ( Singular: Folium ): The Leaves. The creations as the acolytes, also more or less children, of Radixes; they are created by the Radixes specifically for preventing the Balance from falling apart by doing tasks based on who were they created by.

Surculi ( Singular: Surculus ): The Twigs. The other Equivalents of the Radixes, as they are parts of their existences, divided from themselves to be created as entities based on existing religions, mythologies, and such, in order to establish the beliefs in justice, mercy, duty, etc. Meaning that the Radixes are directly connected to the Surculi who shares the same abstract concepts as them, however, the Surculi are not aware of Radixes' existences.

Rami ( Singular: Ramus ): The Branches. The main Equivalents of the Radixes, as Rami hold most of their Radixes' consciousness. Rami does not come from any religion or mythology in particular, as they are created by Radixes as an extra layer to their true form, more or less a guise, to prevent the worlds they reside in from imploding themselves too quickly by their existences, due to how extremely powerful their existences are, and such species like Humans will be severely injured and / or traumatized, if not dead, if they are exposed to their true forms.

Trunci ( Singular: Truncus ): The Trunks. The Balance of All and None.

Radixes ( Singular: Radix ): The Roots. The living embodiments of abstract concepts.

The Six Branches Of Balance: Life, Death, Order, Chaos, Nature, Time
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 05:16:46 AM by Devilad »

Offline Devilad

• 「 AキBYSキMAL 」
  • ❝ H U A M O N ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2019, 03:24:10 PM »
[ TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF INJURY, DEATH, ETC ]

Used Curses
I. Must count and explain in details of every deaths within the city where the Malison resides in, otherwise if they don't get them all recorded by the end of a month, they will experience an agonizing death. ( Daed Malison )
II. Sees entities only with their perimortem injuries. ( Trash Malison )
III. If the Malison enters a room or any areas that is empty, they will be in an "alternative world" where there is no one but themself. In the real world, they are not to be found anywhere, and anyone associated with them will only assume they have gone missing, if not dead. How long will it take for this aspect of the Curse to become inactive will usually takes a week to a month. There is no known cause for it to become active for a certain amount of times, making the time limit unpredictable. ( Solus Malison )

Unused Curses
I. The Malison can only speak in the last words of entities who are in the same area as them, and crying is the only way that can keep them from experiencing agony. Would they attempt to remove their eyeballs will yet go through the pain anyway by having them "grow back".
II. Sees only in black and white except for blood.
III. Encounters a death in every after twelve hours. No matter where they go or what they are doing, they will always find a death either of Humans or Animals in any ways, and the deaths can be extreme or otherwise. This can imply to the fact that their presence alone is what truly causes the death to happen.
IV. The Malison must experience their death at least one time per day.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 04:07:02 PM by Devilad »