Author Topic: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」  (Read 7018 times)

Offline 4D4M

• [ I D : 1 4 1 1 3 . . . ]
  • ❝ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴍᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴄʜɪɴᴇ ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2019, 01:41:34 PM »
Tracking.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 02:09:10 PM by 4D4M »
Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: August 13, 2019, 01:56:44 PM »
i'm vvv glad that 4D4M is the character u picked to make it to tnw... i love the baby sm
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline Devilad

• i identity as void
  • :knife_emoji:
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: August 13, 2019, 02:11:43 PM »
Awe, same hat! Same hat! I love the robo babey so much too!

Let’s just hope my anxiety / motivation doesn’t get in my way for long this time... c’:
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Cry / (Cae)lum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFP - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket / Chaos Duo / Spinesnatcher with Dismas - The stars to Dismas’ void - Profile in general is created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Dismas’ writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————————————

Offline DΔNIEL

• 「 THE FOREST KING 」
  • ❝ LOVER OF LOVE ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: August 16, 2019, 09:52:46 PM »
Tracking

Offline Devilad

• i identity as void
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2019, 07:22:43 PM »
I. Limbs always trembling, never so sure how to carry anything, not even their own weight. Eyes on anywhere but eyes. Feels too intrusive. Too close. Look away. Go away. Head often lowers and hands shuffled together express passive attitude. They reek of blood and chains, but they promise they only have themselves to pin on. And they rarely promises. Rocks back and forth when fear sings to it. Shaky hands, heavy soul, they cry crimson. Stares at the unknown, oblivious to reality. Too many times, never ending habit. Feels like they’re dreaming. Floating. They try to touch whatever is out there to see if what's real and what's not. Please, don't make them go to the unknown. They hope they’re not tapping against a screen. Hoping hurts.

II. A little child and a little monster, in a vessel they can't ever tell if it they are truly on their own or someone else. Always, are they trying to scrub the sins off of their flesh, and yet, all they see is red. Red eyes. Red roses. Red lies. Iron teeth presses into tongue, they bleed agony and spills them on themselves, choking on agony, demeanour coats in cowardice. Celestial child with a voice and movements akin to a ghost—faint, but knowing—as their words and claws cakes with blood. Often mistaken for honey. Their pace is slow, and thickens with unclear emotions, but full of sweet offerings nevertheless. Flesh fragile from merciless bites of flames and oceans, thrown in by both strangers and loved ones. Despite it all, their heart still beats kindness, and that's what makes their tragedy a masterpiece. Let them weep and bleed. It's what makes them brave.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 12:41:48 PM by C.S. »

Also known as Cry / (Cae)lum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFP - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket / Chaos Duo / Spinesnatcher with Dismas - The stars to Dismas’ void - Profile in general is created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Dismas’ writing aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————————————

Offline dismas

• View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 15, 2019, 08:12:57 PM »
b e a u t i f u l

Offline r o a c h .

• View Profile
becoming the villain of my own story
DUMP / PINTEREST / MY CARRD

Hoot thinks you’re more than a roach (you’re cool!!) but she loves your aesthetics v much

Offline Devilad

• i identity as void
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 15, 2019, 08:59:20 PM »
Y’all are beautiful too, I love you guys so much!!! <333

Offline Devilad

• i identity as void
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 24, 2019, 11:54:00 PM »
Santa Claus, if you see this... Thank you so much... and may you have a bonetastic holiday...

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 25, 2019, 12:01:36 AM »
:eyes: hemlo bb
i just wanna
give you the creepsHUB
Hoot was given the creeps but she loves you anyways

Offline Devilad

• i identity as void
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 25, 2019, 12:43:53 AM »
:intense_eyes:
My sunshine!!! Hello, hello, welcome!!! <33333

Offline SANTA CLAUS

• View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 25, 2019, 07:01:24 AM »
Happy holidays. : )

Offline Devilad

• i identity as void
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 25, 2019, 03:10:00 PM »
ANDJSJXJSJ I FEEL SO BLESSED
THANK YOU SO MUCH, SANTA, YOU TOO!!!!