Author Topic: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」  (Read 3806 times)

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
Re: ⋆ — ❝ S C A R. ✧˖ ˚「 STORAGE ; V.III. 」
« Reply #45 on: April 20, 2019, 10:48:11 PM »
Spoiler: Snake Eyes // Tw: Eye horror • show
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2019, 11:11:16 PM »
THREE HOURS GOOD GOD
I’m too impatient for that

SO PRETTY AAAAA
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) open to pms/questions

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2019, 05:41:36 AM »
Oh, that is such a mood with me @ drawing, though.. cx
But, yeah, editing can definitely be tedious at times, but, the result I get from it is quite amazing enough to keep me going! c8<

anD AaaaAAAA, THANK YOU AGAIN!!! <333

Also known as Crycosmos / Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - 1/5 of Abysmal Squad - 1/2 of Team Rocket with Knafe - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Knave’s aesthetics; please do not use them - Storage —————————

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2019, 05:04:11 PM »

⋆ — ❝ TRASH MALISON . ✧˖ ˚「 THE TRASH ITSELF . 」
" ALL THAT'S LEFT OF MYSELF : HOLES IN MY FALSE CONFIDENCE . "

/traSH / maləsən,-zən/
Noun

I. Discarded matter; refuse; cultural items, ideas, or objects of poor quality; person or people regarded as being of very low social standing.
II. A curse.
III. Sad soul wearing sanguine skin. The skin they feels does not ever belong to them when they only crawl all over them, overwhelming them with their strange sweat and blood. // Also known as Ash, and the Rash to the Ass; agender ( goes by any pronouns—mainly they/them ); physically 21 years old, mentally and spiritually 31; date of creation and creationplace is unknown; currently resides in Toronto, Canada; Malison ( formerly Mortifer ) panromantic pansexual; have no occupation; status: active.

— Trash Malison was not the name they was known as since the time of their creation. In the past, their name had not been laced with wraith and disappointment. Instead, they was only referred to as Reagan Mortifer. While Reagan was a name they simply thought was cool enough to be addressed by, Mortifer comes from the Bearers of Deaths, the entities who were created by Death itself in order to work for it. Only until they nearly caused the Balance of All and None to fall apart from their foolish, but undying love over a sweet little apple named Nicholas Whitaker, their identity shifted from respect to filth. Perhaps, if it was true, they was grateful that they didn't turn out to be a nothing in the end. They even took the idea of taking a new name after a familiar word to emphasize the fact: trash. Because even when their existence was of poor quality, it wasn't nothing. At least they tried to convince themself it wasn't. Malison is not a surname nor a title. It should never be seen as anything but a Curse. A bloody set of mortal fingerprints on ancient tools and bodies. A lesson the young blood must always remember to check their souls at days and under their beds at nights. A constant breathing reminder that if one wants to play with the Balance, they must be willing to have their skin be used as an instruction sheet.
— While they cares little about such concepts of genders, pronouns, and whatnot, they would identify themself as agender. They go by any pronouns, though, many refers to them with neutral pronouns.
— Bearing ever sore muscles and heavy bones, they knows for certain they was created by Death itself. Though, they hold no knowledge of when and where it created them, not that they cares to begin with. Would they considers other Bearers of Death or Malisons to be their siblings, if they have their respect and trust. At the moment, it is only known that they view Solus Malison as so, along with Ricardo Benison. They appears to be in their early twenties ( twenty one, said the moaning souls ). Though, their Curse caused their physical growth to be permanently stuck. Mentally and spiritually, they is thirty one years old. If one is interested in knowing at what age is they feeling like, they feels like eons. As they can be view themself to be a mutated Human of sort, in the Reality, they is a Malison. A Curse.
— They currently resides in Toronto, Canada. At the moment, they have no places in particular to live in, yet refuses any offers of permanently living under anyone's roofs due to their fear of bringing them in danger from their Curse, so they can be considered to be homeless.
— Panromantic pansexual. And P stands for being proud of their orientation. They thinks everyone is cute in their own little ways. They is currently single. Though, they is quite easy to develop crushes on entities, mainly those who have earned their respect just from having to deal with their bullshit, they can not find themself in carrying love connections anytime soon. They had a boyfriend, indeed, the sweet little apple, Nicholas Whitaker, until Death grasped him away from their desperate, twitchy fingers. Too mentally unstable to even have a healthy love relationship. They do well with one night stands ( especially, if it's for the money ), however.
— Bearer of Death was what they worked as before. It always had been. Reaping Souls after Souls, it was the only thing they knew how to live with since the day they was created. Until the day they fucked it all up.
— Have clinical depression, paranoia at times, and mild generalized anxiety.
[ TW: Mentions of injuries & deaths ] The main attribute of their Curse is seeing entities only with their perimortem injuries. Meaning that they sees everyone who have the injuries they receive after their deaths. In a way, it is like them seeing their futures of how they will die / what do they look like after their deaths. Another main attribute of their Curse is Trash can tell if the entities they see will start to die soon. They can learn it by seeing their "wounds" beginning to bleed ( or their body beginning to rot if they are destined to die being poisoned, or their neck beginning to bruise if strangled / suffocated ). The faster they bleed ( or the drastic the changes of the body have occurred if otherwise ), the little time the entities have left of being alive. Other attributes of their Curse are: immortality, frequent night terrors and hallucinations.
— Tiny yet heavy soul with childlike grins that can't tear down steels nor skins and fragile mind that weeps brain peeling memories. Tricks and jokes spin between fidgety fingers. A flick towards one comes a kick from them against own ribs. Always, does they put an effort into smiling and laughing, despite anything. Trembling lips, squirming lungs, everything just burns. Oh well.

— If someone have Trash sitting beside them, they better prepare themself with Trash anytime because when Trash gets extremely excited or they really want to get attention, they will literally smack the other's shoulder or limb a few times. It's a bad habit that they needs to put an end to it.
— Gets paranoid and / or anxious if one mentions their name loudly several times. The Spirits that they sees would do so to them, and the situation often leads them to feeling highly troubled, fearing that something bad will happen to them, especially to someone they loves.
— Their Curse making them see everyone only in their perimortem injuries, they can not stand being in the same area as many other entities, as they can never be desensitized to injuries and such. They just can't. Hence, they get extremely anxious to the point of having a meltdown if they stay in a crowd for a certain amount of time.
— Connected to the note above, they often refuse to look at anyone in the eyes because of their Curse. They will get agitated to even act with violence if they are forced to stay in eye contact.
— They gets a headache often, which usually either comes from them gritting their teeth for too long without realizing or from their lack of sleep. They would get it at least three times a day. [ TW: Thought of overdosing ] Always, does they rely on taking pills, which works most of the times, but there are moments when they just want to take them all at once.
— They says some fucked up lines in a joking manner most of the times without realizing, and usually, afterward, does they get reminded by Ricardo or any of their loved ones to quit that shit or keep it to themself when there are others, specifically those who doesn't appreciate that sort of attitude / humour, present. They can be quite insensitive to others' feelings when they forgets that not everyone goes through the similar scenario as they did that led to them developing a grim humour ( as to Trash, it's a coping mechanism so they can seek ease through the discomfort of thinking about injuries and deaths, and an attempted way to desensitize themself to the thoughts of so ). At least, if told, Trash is willing to see the faults in their words and simply apologize right away, rather than trying to avoid the idea or beat around the bush.
— Currently working in progress, just wanted to post this immediately as I was on my grandparents' computer, which is something I'm not used to using for this site, so I will have to continue on this when I get my hands on my Ipad; in mind so far, work more on their personality
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 03:34:01 PM by Devilad »

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2019, 05:29:26 PM »
Daed Malison // TW: Mentions of death
— Original name is unknown, most likely forgotten.
— Cis male; goes by he / him pronouns.
— Born on May 6, 1989; he was 27 years old when he received the Curse on April 7, 2017, however, his physical age is permanently stuck since then. By the beginning of 2020, he would be mentally and spiritually 30 years old.
— Cursed Son of the Arbor, known as Malison; formerly Human / Occult / Necromancer.
— Cursed by Death itself due to breaking one of the Laws of Balance many times, relating to his crime of bringing the Dead alive when he's not supposed to. His motivation of resuscitating the Dead is undetermined at the moment.
— The main attribute of his Curse is he must count and explain in details of every deaths of Humans within the city he resides in, otherwise if he doesn't get them all recorded by the end of a month, he will experience an agonizing death. Other attribute of his Curse comes with immortality, having frequent night terrors and hallucinations ( usually involves with the Dead and his own deaths ), as well as having low senses ( having difficultly hearing, seeing, etc, despite the use of medical devices ).
— Constantly moves in one way or another; gets agitated if remains in one position for too long; his hands are often quivering for unknown reasons.
— Have Arithmomania; a compulsion to count one's actions or objects in their surroundings. The disorder was developed from his Curse. The counting became a habit, and as the time goes by, it got worse to the point he becomes panicky and usually have a panic attack if he miscounted anything. More details of this note will be added.
— Selective muted; speaks only to a few closed ones, but how he express his thoughts and emotions to others are usually found through body language, as he is known to be quite expressive through facial expressions and gestures.
— Reserved, appears cold and cautious, but once one gets to know him as he opens up to them ( which only takes time, understanding, and patience ), he's actually quite kind and considerate. He's only afraid to be close to others, in fear Death would simply take them away from him too soon, which did happen to be the case multiple times in the past.
Currently working in progress. I'm more active on this site as it seems, so I'm storing this old bio on here until I find the motivation to redo ( and hopefully finish ) it.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 06:20:02 PM by Devilad »

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2019, 05:40:42 PM »
I might redo some parts of Daed's character, though, he's not that fully thought out anyway, but... H m

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: April 22, 2019, 05:32:05 PM »
Powers

You have twelve forms that comes with a set of powers. Every after about a month, you take in a different form from what you were in before—possessing new powers, leaving the old ones behind like memories and stardusts. You have no control over what form you can take, as each form is aligned to a particular set of date. If anyone is familiar with the concept of astrology, they will note how each of your form is associated with a zodiac sign. It is important to note that your level of strength and vulnerability are heavily influenced by the weathers and temperatures around you ( for an example, if you are in a form that is associated with a fire sign, while you may become stronger through hot temperatures, you may also become weaker—even to the point of receiving major injuries or death—when contacting any liquid substances ). Regardless of any cases, however, you will be put to death if you use your powers for too long or many times at once. You are aware that a star can die too.

I. Aries ( March 21 – April 20 ): Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Strength, Enhanced Leap, Climbing
II. Taurus ( April 21 – May 21 ): Earth Manipulation, Charge, Enhanced Stamina, Enhanced Endurance
III. Gemini ( May 22 – June 21 ): Air Manipulation, Air Mimicry, Replication, Mental Mimicry
IV, Cancer ( June 22 – July 22 ): Water Manipulation, Pincer Grip, Aquatic Respiration, Seismic Sense
V. Leo ( July 23 – August 22 ): Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Senses, Enhanced Roar, Animal Manipulation
VI. Virgo ( August 23 – September 23 ): Earth Manipulation, Holy Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Regeneration, Healing
VII. Libra ( September 24 – October 23 ): Air Manipulation, Equality, Enhanced Dexterity, Spiritual Meditation
VIII. Scorpio ( October 24 – November 22 ): Water Manipulation, Venom Secretion, Dermal Armour, Mediumship
IX. Sagittarius ( November 23 – December 21 ): Fire Manipulation, Enhanced Accuracy, Enhanced Leap, Enhanced Speed
X. Capricorn ( December 22 – January 20 ): Earth Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Environmental Adaptation, Enhanced Balance
XI. Aquarius ( January 21 – February 19 ): Air Manipulation, Air Detection, Water Manipulation, Healing Water
XII. Pisces ( February 20 – March 20 ): Water Manipulation, Aquatic Adaptation, Speed Swimming, Underwater Senses

Personality

You are the star child in sanguine, whose flesh are crafted with iron from Father Time’s cutting existence, whose eyes are blessed with Mother Nature’s greatest gift—the soil that brings plants and aliments, like your presence leaves behind clouds and stars hanging in the sky. Though, bearing sunlight kissed skin and fragile little heart, you were someone born with a smile that revealed sharp teeth and a mind that had been torn apart by the grinning unknown. You will always be, yet just as you will always be a lonely, lovely star child who is created of heavencloud and hellfire, ever trying to live more softly and breathe more gently. Though, know that your world will always sing with you—for you, so, let the present hold your hand and open your eyes. Despite everything, child of the stars, protector of the broken; you are still here—only to be more brighter and stronger than ever.

Features

Similar to the powers, each form comes with a set of features you will possess when it is time, which is something you also do not have a control over. It does not create pain when getting certain features through skin through a form change, however, if they were decapitated, you will experience agony of having them regrow. Depending on how severe and far the parts are decapitated, it can take from a week to three weeks for them to fully regrow. If they happened to be so at the last minute, then they will receive the pain the moment they shift into the decapitated form next year.

I. Aries ( March 21 – April 20 ): Have ram horns, strong foreheads, and bones are stronger than average
II. Taurus ( April 21 – May 21 ): Cow horns, strong stomach and immune systems allows them to eat anything without harm
III. Gemini ( May 22 – June 21 ): Second set of arms, have two extra smaller eyes below the main eyes
IV, Cancer ( June 22 – July 22 ): Hands morph into crab claws, skin glitters when exposed to moonlight
V. Leo ( July 23 – August 22 ): Have sharp fangs, nails are long and sharp like claws, skin glitters when exposed to sunlight
VI. Virgo ( August 23 – September 23 ): Have large feathered wings
VII. Libra ( September 24 – October 23 ): Hands and forearms are gold coloured, have glowing eyes
VIII. Scorpio ( October 24 – November 22 ): Have scorpion tail, have multiple of tiny eyes around the main eyes
IX. Sagittarius ( November 23 – December 21 ): Can switch from Human to Centaur and back, keeps their tail in either forms
X. Capricorn ( December 22 – January 20 ): Have goat horns, legs and hooves when on land, legs turns into a Mermaid tail when in water surface
XI. Aquarius ( January 21 – February 19 ): Arms are made out of metal
XII. Pisces ( February 20 – March 20 ): Can switch from Human to Mermaid and back, have gills that closes when on land, have scales on stray parts of body

Origin

Since your consciousness has been touched by light, eyes wide open and system runs high, your world sings to you—for you. Every morning, you are first greeted with a hello song from chirping birds and buzzing bees, and every night, you are last greeted with a goodbye lullaby from chirping crickets and croaking frogs. Musics crafted of golden greatness and silver serenity, edges so soft yet cores too strong, between their discrete notes, your heart sings along with them.

Weakly, but joyfully nevertheless.

Fine flesh, fragile bones, tissues too thin to fully support the heavy, the shaken. From the surface below to the sky above, they ever sway, ever pulling your body back and forth. Though, through the sunlight and moonlight, with your clumsy feet, you skip, leap—live. Even when you fall and twist and decay a bit more quickly by then. Sore forms, soul shakes. Stardusts rushes though veins as blood and dirt coats mouth; a sense of wildness. You embrace it.

Freedom.

Devouring sugary substances with no chains around belly, remaining awake at the dead nights with no strings around limbs, you do these sort of things because you wear laxity as if it is your skin. Canvas marked with reds and purples, blood and bruises; torn and bent. You are a mess to yourself, but to anything else, with kindness that leaks from teeth and gentleness given from gestures, you are a beautiful one; a sun behind a storm.

Despite everything with the joys and wonders, though, you are all alone.

You have always been so since your consciousness has been touched by light.

You will always be, even as the light dies between your eyes forever.

———

But it doesn’t have to be that way, you think.

If you try, maybe you will have a warmer epilogue.

You can only hope.

So, you do, you do, you hope.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 01:14:20 PM by Devilad »

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: April 22, 2019, 06:45:41 PM »
Demon
The typical creation of how Demons are.

Daemon
While in ancient Greek and Hellenistic religions, Daemons are entities who are known as the guiding spirits, in general concept, Daemons are the ones who became Demons, yet they eventually redeemed themselves, having to be given forgiveness from God and especially themselves.

Shaemon ( Sha is inspired by the word, "shadow" )
A subspecies of the demonic race; Shaemons are the ones who became Demons after their presences had absorbed the Demon's unholy / dark energy for a certain amount of time, mainly a year at least. After a year, their transformation starts for almost two months, during each week, their personality and mindset are influenced by a Deadly Sin ( ex. week one: they are affected by Lust, week two: they are affected by Greed, etc ) before it finishes with them being technically a Demon, which can be seen as a "copy" of those who had affected them with their unholy / dark energy.

Suelmon ( Suel is inspired by two words being mixed together, "soul" + "fuel" )
Another subspecies of the demonic race; Suelmons are the ones who can be considered as Demons, but, truly, they are not, due to their Souls still being attached to their body in one way or another even after being tortured through Hell for eons. They are somewhat the most dangerous and highly admired / envied creatures of the Damned because, despite their everlasting torture in Hell, their Souls can not be separated from them because they have suffered on the mortal realm for too long to believe they would be getting tortured in Hell, and they are used to the idea of not letting their Souls ( used more or less as a metaphor for their kindness and such ) go to the hands of tragedy and agony.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 06:49:05 PM by Devilad »

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2019, 08:31:23 PM »

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2019, 08:45:39 PM »
SO.

GOOD.
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) open to pms/questions

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2019, 08:55:57 PM »
BJSWDNT HAN K YOU !!! <33333

I'm in absolute love with that song, which reminded me of Redacted who I forgot about. I'm about to post some older edits of Redacted because I love and stan one (1) cryptic monster...

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2019, 09:05:44 PM »

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2019, 09:07:35 PM »
Last Couple More Edits of Redacted

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2019, 09:08:08 PM »
1. Ghost, Angel, Demon, Vampire, Faerie, Werecreature, Human, Merfolk, Beast
2. Alien / Occult / Beast / Spirit / Undead / Chimera / Shapeshifter / Merfolk / Fae / Invention

True Form Notes on [Redacted]
— On the forehead, it has five horns; three short ones that are usually in gold, and two average sized ones in black. The average sized pair are placed at the top edge of its forehead, slightly curling upward, making them a rather wide resemblance of a C. One small horn is placed between the larger horns, while the rest is beside the other side of the larger horns, barely pointing upward. On the middle of the jawline, it has two pair of thin, average sized spikes that points straight while pointing backward; the front being gold, and the back being black, as it has also a small spike that only faces downward on its chin. On the back, right on the spine, it has six black short, yet sharp spikes, same goes with its elbows having three spikes coming out of them.

— Its scleras can be in any colours, depending on the environment its in, though, they are usually black to blend with the rest of its appearance, being almost entirely in said colour. They do not contain irises nor pupils, though, at times, they are full of little dots that looks like white when facing them couple of feet away, yet are in a certain colour when seeing them close, influenced by the temperature of the environment it's in ( from coolest to hottest: red, orange, yellow, green and blue ), which most believes they are actually stars its eyes holds. When in semi-human form, the pupils can slit like a cat, though, it happens mostly because of its excitement. It has more than two eyes, having ten in total: on the center of its forehead, chest, left and right hands, back, left and right foot, and in the middle of its Soul's face. All additional eyes also have only scleras, as they are in certain colours that represents the emotions it's going through.

— Its teeth are small, but extremely sharp. It's important to note it has four fangs in all forms, two at the top and the rest at the bottom, which contains poison that can cause an individual to be paralyzed or killed by being imploded, the former being non-Humans and the latter being Humans. It can fold them back to prevent bringing harm or death upon entities, but when in hunger, it pulls them out, or done so only out of habit when feeling threatened. There are gaps on most parts of its cheeks, revealing the side of its teeth and some rotting flesh above them. There are some teeth are the front that would still reveal even when its mouth is closed.

— There are three holes in a shape of Vs on its chest and three of them in lines that resembles to gills on its hips, and another two on the sides of the neck, having thirteen holes in total. They can still function in a way of breathing under water and over the sky. Behind the holes is its life core that glows as the same way the little dots in its eyes does, with the colour changing and being so due to the temperature of the environment. When it gradually dies off, the glow fades away.

— It has three pairs of black large wings, one large, one average, and one small. They mostly out of feathers, though, at the edge of them, which are in gold, they are sharp like steel, as the corner of its wings bares a curved spike. There are four groups of feathers on a wing, each of the group being slightly layered over the another below it. They can be turned into arms, which gives it having eight of them in total.

— It has golden bands around every parts of its body that are connected together. The neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, below the gluteal regions, knees, and ankles. They can emit a glow when it's in complete dark, or it experiences high / intense emotions. They are what usually keeps its body parts attached to each other. Though, even though they are hidden when it's out of its true form, it can still technically break when being exposed to heat or sunlight for too long, causing it to fall apart, or even die by being decapitated, in a way.

To be written in details
— Black hands and feet
— Scars that are hidden beneath the golden bands
– Other scars that can glow gold, even one or some if recalling the memories behind a specific event ( like shooting, stabbing, etc )
— Glowing saliva
— Long ears
— Long nails / claws
— Long forked tongue
— Has three scaled tails, one being a bit longer than the rest, with spike at the end and feathers around it / Can choose to make its feet transform into its tails to help it swim better
- Bleeds black "blood"; they may contain what appears to be tiny stars and comets, which the substances are actually the holes one can see the galaxy itself through them. Think of its "blood" like acid that can dissolves one part of the world. Though, the larger the substance spread, the easy it is to make the world implode.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 08:14:10 PM by Devilad »

Offline GRIMGRIN

• 「 * MOON / WAKE 」
  • ❝ BORN TO BURN ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 24, 2019, 11:28:09 PM »

「 THE ULTIMUS ZODIANS + HEAVENLY WORDS ( PT. 1/2 ) 」
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 11:30:35 PM by Devilad »