Author Topic: SEVENTEEN plot with damien  (Read 43 times)

Offline DAMIEN.

• View Profile
SEVENTEEN plot with damien
« on: April 14, 2019, 05:47:19 PM »
Woah woah woah lookity here! Damien is a 19 year old member of Flintlock, and his tags are located right here. Damien is stupid, energetic, and incredibly murderous. He has daddy issues and a non-stop mouth. Right now, I'm looking for several things, such as:
  Friends, Damien is very alone, and he's pretty freaking friendly! If you get past his odd-ish personality, he's a pretty charismatic soul.
  Enemies, this guy is as I said, incredibly murderous and also has a bit of a temper. He would definitely hold a solid grudge against anyone, and he'd probably do anything to make their life an absolute hell!
  Mentors, if you've got an adult who's a little more relaxed and wants to take the poor dude under their wing, go ahead! Damien is currently seeking things such as : how to hold a conversation, and how to talk to your crush without passing out from fear.
  Minor injuries/capture/maiming, Damien's death is foreordained in the stars, however that doesn't mean you can rough him up a little bit before!
  Plot progression via violence, hey, you need your character's important such-and-so to die/get injured for some good good angst? Damien is your man.

I am not looking for:
  Long-term romance, Damien is currently harboring an Obsession with someone else, but if your character feels like they need a one-sided romance/short romance thing with him,,, good luck with that
  Death/major injuries as I said above, prewritten death.
  Biological family/adoptive parents, he's not really a family dude and trust me, you don't wanna parent him.
ALL YOU HAVE IS YOUR FIRE

Offline AUBREY

• 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘺.
    • View Profile
Re: SEVENTEEN plot with damien
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2019, 05:49:01 PM »
ew

Offline DAMIEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2019, 05:52:57 PM »
ayy girl u got a kik

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 05:58:58 PM »
all of Michael's friends are girls he is drowning in estrogen can Damien save him
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 06:04:39 PM »
Henlo
Henlo u stinky birb
Go eat a seed u ugly
meteor shower, quick, take cover but
the hues in our hair compliment one another

Offline DAMIEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 11:02:26 AM »
@Bryne PLEASE damien is gonna be like "girls suck lets make a fort" but then he'll also ask michael what siblings are like

@Hootowls
suck an egg brendan - damien
can't wait to watch brendan kick damien up

Offline Bryne

• 「 formerly known as pyre 」
  • Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 02:20:24 PM »
"A... fort?" flashbacks to the fort Dallas and Summer built and the communism thing "siblings are both your favorite and least favorite people simultaneously"
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB