Author Topic: siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick  (Read 415 times)

Offline van

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
« on: April 23, 2019, 05:56:41 AM »
okay so i decided to yote this here b/c i lead springfield and flintlock but
yesterday i woke up with a sore throat
and today i've woken up feeling on the brink of death
my soul aches and holding my head up is work and i'm Hot Hot Hot with a Fever Fever Fever
and i'm willing to bet this is only the start of this cold smh

so long story short i'm? probably not gonna be posting for the next 2-4 days while i wait for this cold to pass b/c i feel like death rn. i might yote someone into some thread or post on a private thread, but i'm putting up a couple days activity notice because there won't be consistent or wide spread activity with my characters until this cold passes, i'm probably just going to respond to things i have enough muse for.
it's only gonna be a couple of days, so assume my characters are around, they're just finna show up late to any necessary threads.
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline Sheo.

• Reignited
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
Re: siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 07:59:30 AM »
I hope you feel better soon!! <3
heroes always get remembered
BUT YOU KNOW LEGENDS NEVER DIE

Offline Bryne

• Administrator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 12:14:59 PM »
I hope you feel better soon!! <3

{
We'll pick up all of the pieces We'll turn the pain into peaches I'm not afraid of my demons We'll turn the pain into peaches ....

Offline finny.

• "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 03:54:47 PM »
i just wanna
give you the creepsHUB
Hoot was given the creeps but she loves you anyways