Author Topic: siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick  (Read 99 times)

Offline van

• Community Assistant
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
« on: April 23, 2019, 05:56:41 AM »
okay so i decided to yote this here b/c i lead springfield and flintlock but
yesterday i woke up with a sore throat
and today i've woken up feeling on the brink of death
my soul aches and holding my head up is work and i'm Hot Hot Hot with a Fever Fever Fever
and i'm willing to bet this is only the start of this cold smh

so long story short i'm? probably not gonna be posting for the next 2-4 days while i wait for this cold to pass b/c i feel like death rn. i might yote someone into some thread or post on a private thread, but i'm putting up a couple days activity notice because there won't be consistent or wide spread activity with my characters until this cold passes, i'm probably just going to respond to things i have enough muse for.
it's only gonna be a couple of days, so assume my characters are around, they're just finna show up late to any necessary threads.
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request        van#5054

Offline Sheo.

• Reignited
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
Re: siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 07:59:30 AM »
I hope you feel better soon!! <3
"I WAS BORN TO GLIDE!"
player of sheogorath

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 12:14:59 PM »
I hope you feel better soon!! <3
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 03:54:47 PM »
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB