Author Topic: hey x  (Read 211 times)

Offline tea

• they / them
    • View Profile
hey x
« on: April 23, 2019, 06:16:25 AM »
hey! i'm an oldie, returning for a fresh start under a new name. call me tea and i hope to meet some lovely new friends or reconnect with old ones! for other oldies, I was fangs x

i look forward to chatting with you! my writing is possibly a little rusty but i think i'll be sticking to ooc and coding for now. the community here is lovely but i don't want to put too much on my plate and disappear again aha

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: hey x
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 06:24:40 AM »
AYYYYY WELCOME BACK!! I could’ve sworn we interacted, but idk where? But it’s nice to see you around again!!

My username’s Hootowls (you can call me whatever ya want tho), and I’m one of the heccin admins here :^0 if you have any questions, you can send me a pm or smth !! I don’t bite I swear

Looking forward to seeing you around tho yes !! Hope you have fun and all that good stuff
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline tea

• they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 06:28:57 AM »
hey hoot! we used to int a lot! it's good to see you're still kicking!

Offline Mocha.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2019, 06:38:20 AM »
hey, welcome back to bb! i’m mocha, it’s great to meet you !! i hope you enjoy it here.
quem mata quem mata? eu nem sei / & / a chibaria unca viu nascer ninguιm
eu partia telemσveis / mas eu nunca mais parto o meu ————-----—-----——
—–--------—— eu sei que a saudade tα morta / quem mandou a flecha fui eu

&& [ song ] && [ storage thread ] && [ characters ] && [ discord: mocha#0615 ] &&

Offline juby

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2019, 07:23:31 AM »
hey there, welcome back to bb!! it's great to meet you and i hope we can chat sometime!! c:

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2019, 07:33:45 AM »
welcome back!!!
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline Sheo.

• Reignited
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2019, 07:58:04 AM »
Welcome back!!
"I WAS BORN TO GLIDE!"
player of sheogorath

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2019, 10:56:18 AM »
hey there! welcome back. i'm aj, your run of the mill, average, awkward human.
aj

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / ½ sanasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2019, 05:23:52 PM »
wb!! i uh think i remember a fangs Yes Indeed
im also a staff boi so i can help with any questions too if ya ever want
so uh yeah!! wb again and i hope you enjoy it here!!
( bored. )

finn has claimed this sans as his <3

Online Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2019, 05:33:55 PM »
Fangs!! tis Pyre
how've you been?
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline tea

• they / them
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2019, 06:32:40 PM »
thank you for the lovely welcomes everybody! i'm excited to be back here with all of you wonderful people x