Author Topic: statistics  (Read 98 times)

Offline van

• Community Assistant
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
statistics
« on: April 28, 2019, 01:29:09 AM »
okay so, on the statistics area of your profile, there's a little part that says most popular boards by activity and i was looking at it and uh
i'm not? great at math? but i'm pretty sure those don't add up?
does anyone know what's up?

a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: statistics
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 01:55:53 AM »
Never count on a machine to do math for you, especially one that’s called Simple Machine...

Okay no jkjk but uhh? I’m not rlly sure what makes it think that, maybe it’s just picking favorites and being a biased boi. The statistics haven’t always been the most correct thing out there, anyways especially the male to female ratio good lord
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:04:12 AM by Hootowls »
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 11:36:11 AM »
2 posts out of 6 = one third of the activity of that board, or 33%
18 posts out of 78 = 23% of the board's activity
and so on
it's counting up how many posts you've made in that board compared to other people, if that (explanation) makes sense
so this one isn't a weird funky broken machine's logic
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline van

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 11:51:31 AM »
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH okay now that makes sense
i feel educated now jdfhksjh
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054