Author Topic: SHADOWCLAN CHAT + PLOT THREAD  (Read 481 times)

Offline Birchstar

• ★★★★★★★★★
  • @Decaying
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
SHADOWCLAN CHAT + PLOT THREAD
« on: May 09, 2019, 04:22:20 PM »
New chat thread! :D

Hi guys, what's up?
« Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 04:30:36 PM by Birchstar »
AIN'T NO STRANGER TO STRUGGLE
shadowclan - leader - 17 moons - boy - npc x npc - tags

Offline Decaying

• Board Mod
    • Any
    • View Profile
Re: SHADOWCLAN CHAT + PLOT THREAD
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 04:39:22 PM »
Track on main

Offline Birchstar

• ★★★★★★★★★
  • @Decaying
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 04:42:31 PM »
lol triple post but please check this out if you guys can
http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=21397.msg481944#msg481944
AIN'T NO STRANGER TO STRUGGLE
shadowclan - leader - 17 moons - boy - npc x npc - tags

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 09:41:46 PM »
Hey I’ll post here to participate in chat c:
It’s quite desolate in the back boards here, I kind of don’t mind the slow pace bc I’m mobile all the time so it’s easier to keep up. Decided to join bc the other group I’m in isn’t responding and I’m bored and want to rp again after being introduced to this site lmao.

And is the thread still relevant? If so we can post at any point? Idk if I have ideas but just in case I do I might post there in the future :)
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline Decaying

• Board Mod
    • Any
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2019, 01:07:39 PM »
Hello and welcome! I believe you and I are the only active members in Shadowclan/Warrior RP lol

So feel free to post whatever you like! Some of my open threads are old but feel free to still reply to them! I might make another cat here just so it doesn’t feel so empty

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 04:18:07 AM »
Yeah it really seems like these boards and anything non-human related has really died down. Mustn’t be that many interested in the warriors series on here cx

And that’s cool! I’d offer to make one as well but I can’t rp more than one character in a group. I’ve done it in the past but I don’t have the motivation like I did back when I was 15/16.

Offline Decaying

• Board Mod
    • Any
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2019, 05:43:58 PM »
Yeah it really seems like these boards and anything non-human related has really died down. Mustn’t be that many interested in the warriors series on here cx

And that’s cool! I’d offer to make one as well but I can’t rp more than one character in a group. I’ve done it in the past but I don’t have the motivation like I did back when I was 15/16.

Sorry for the late reply! I’ve been busy with work and going to con soon but I’ll be more active in like a week

Offline mothpaw

• Energetic apprentice of SC
  • played by: darky | ages on the 1st of every month
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 10:14:27 PM »
I might as well say hello! So yeah, hi!

Yeah I'd agree that there aren't a lot of people interested in rping warriors on here; ik I've been on a Warriors kick lately and I've been wanting to get back into animal rps, but I can't speak for any of the other prominently-tnw rpers.

I'd also offer to make more but I think I'm gonna focus on Mothpaw for now! I might make her mother in the future, but for now I'm gonna reference randomly named npcs whenever I need to if that's alright with everyone?
txt
Mothpaw `` She/Her `` 6 Moons `` Apprentice of Birchstar

Offline Decaying

• Board Mod
    • Any
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2019, 10:53:31 AM »
Hello! Hello! I'm happy to see you here :D

True, I came to this site to rp more warriors but got sucked into tnw as well. I'm not sure if anyone on the site is really interested besides a small handful.

Take your time, there is no rush. I am thinking about making another Shadowclanner as well but I might wait a little while. I have also been referencing npc's for things so there's no worries about that

Offline mothpaw

• Energetic apprentice of SC
  • played by: darky | ages on the 1st of every month
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2019, 04:55:12 PM »
Happy to be here!

Yeah, it does seem like there's only a handful of people interested in warriors. I originally came for tnw but it can get a little monotonous after a while

Ah alright, np then! Glad I haven't been doing anything too out of line already, lol. I think I'll work on Mothpaw's storyline first and then add other crucial characters once I have an idea of it, and I'm excited to see your other Shadowclanner whenever you decide to make them. For now I'm happy to chill w/ Birchstar and Mothpaw though
txt
Mothpaw `` She/Her `` 6 Moons `` Apprentice of Birchstar

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2019, 10:37:05 AM »
Oh hey sorry for my late reply too, my interest quickly dropped on here after I didn't get any replies so I got bored and disappeared 😅 I'll try and keep tiger in threads that others make and make a few threads myself here and there when I can from now on. But it's cool if you were unable to be here either, we all get swamped by work irl or just irl stuff all together c:

And Hey there darky! It's nice to meet you :)