Author Topic: group interest check  (Read 120 times)

Offline vix

• semi-active.
    • View Profile
group interest check
« on: May 12, 2019, 09:55:21 PM »
hELLO. so , i have an idea for a group concept. tw for drugs , but here is the overall rundown it:

— a bunch a voyagers who solve mysteries , chase down ghosts , and smoke weed ( and probably experiment with another drug i wouldn’t be surprised )
— have a belief system similar to what heaven’s gates was. believe the mothership will come and take them home or something
— live life minimalistic. their main source of supplies is an abandoned bus / van and then they all sleep in sleeping bags on the beach . quite easy to take advantage of , but people think they’re so crazy they leave them alone
— probably host farmer’s markets every once in awhile where they sell weird knacks and such.
— no one is really ... higher ranked than the other , but they do probably have one source who does the negotiating for them when it comes down to it.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2019, 10:03:38 PM by vix »
they say you're a little much for me
you're a liability

Offline van

• Community Assistant
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: group interest check
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2019, 09:57:30 PM »
you know what i'm gonna say
i got a girl ready and everything
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request        van#5054

Offline BEATLES

• ☾*: 西海岸
  • . . .
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2019, 10:03:08 PM »
I support this
「 CUPID HIT ME, CUPID HIT ME WITH PRECISION 」
❝ I WONDER IF YOU LOOK BOTH WAYS WHEN YOU CROSS MY MIND. ❞

beatles // feminine pronouns // characters // see profile for more info ♡

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2019, 10:03:28 PM »
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt HUB

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2019, 10:06:02 PM »
I LOVE
aj

Offline vix

• semi-active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 11:28:40 PM »
https://discord.gg/cQnEGY4

ill get around to making the guide but for now , here is a discord yall can stalk
they say you're a little much for me
you're a liability