Author Topic: Hiya everyone! :)  (Read 195 times)

Offline caffeine ♡

• she / her
    • View Profile
Hiya everyone! :)
« on: May 13, 2019, 07:05:34 PM »
Hi guys! I'm Caffeine (or Taffy~) and I've been doing RPs for a very long time. Going on about 8 years now, actually. I always knew of Bearbones but never got a chance to join until now. So glad I did because from what I've already read, it looks amazing <33!!
I can't wait to try and transition some of my old characters onto here!
 \ (•◡•) /

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya everyone! :)
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2019, 07:18:21 PM »
HEYO POTATO and welcome to BB!! My username’s Hootowls, but you can call me Hoot or,,, anything tbh, idm :^0 I’m one of the admins around these parts, so if you got a question I can answer yeah !!

I remember seeing your username in “most recent registered member” or whatever and thinking it’s rlly cute skdndnfncn I love it

But ayyy I Hope you have fun!! If you’re thinking about transitioning your characters into TNW (The New World), it’d rlly recommend reading this guide!! It’s p useful in getting the Shtuff down about the game
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2019, 08:02:00 PM »
welcome to BB!!!
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2019, 12:17:10 PM »
Hey there! Welcome to BB. I’m AJ. Super excited to get to know you better.
aj

Offline caffeine ♡

• she / her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 06:16:37 PM »
Heya guys! Sorry for the pause haha. Thank y'all soo much for the welcome <33 I'm really excited to get started. I've already been brushing up on a few of my characters in anticipation.

Thank you Hoot especially! I'll definitely read up some more on TNW and let ya know if I have any questions!! Also I love your username too omigosh ♡

Offline cygnus

• that bitch yoted off somewhere into the nether-yeet
    • feminine
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
hellooooooooo
to be soft is to be powerful
CONTACT-- GALLERY

Offline caffeine ♡

• she / her
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2019, 07:33:17 PM »
Heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyy ♡

Offline van

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2019, 07:59:17 PM »
hey hi hello my dude!! dittoing hoot on the cute name ++ your avatar is also so cute!! if you ever want to plot honestly slide into my dms, especially with tnw! i've got someone in every group and most of them are some degree of social! i'm also here if you ever want to plot or like,,, you want to exchange memes dkfhksdjhh
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline caffeine ♡

• she / her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2019, 09:47:26 PM »
Thank you so much!! And I will def keep that in mind, especially for TNW as I am currently dusting off one of my oldie but goldies in hopes of modifying him a bit for it. Also I love memes omfggg

OH and I hate asking this but if anyone at all knows anything about templates and coding and whatnot could I ask for a bit of help? I'm really rusty on the whole design thing and I'd just like a lil help with making my guys profile look nice :D if not that's perfectly ok~

Offline van

• Community Assistant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 10:01:15 PM »
i've found a kindred, meme-y soul sdkjfhsdkfh

i know some pretty standard coding? definitely the least qualified person on this thread though
however, i can direct you to the coding guide firebird wonderfully set up, or the premades board where a lot of the talented people put some cool templates that are free to use!

but i'm sure anyone would be happy to help you, and i can try to help with anything, but all my coding abilities are limited to very simple templates like the one i'm using right now dfkjhsdkh
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline sango

• ✫彡 / ˝ sanasa
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2019, 06:36:21 PM »
hi hi!! welcome to bb!! im sango vv nice to meet you

if you need help with coding i can definitely try lending a hand!! i think im pretty Okay with it
( bored. )

finn has claimed this sans as his <3