Author Topic: ❝ covered in the colors / raiden matsuo ❪ 頼伝 ❫ ❞  (Read 35 times)

Offline 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍

• 剛強
  • . . .
    • View Profile
i think i've lost my way
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:37:09 PM by 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 »
I'M LEARNING TO WALK AGAIN
biography & storage / member of flintlock lodge

Offline 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍

• 剛強
  • . . .
    • View Profile
Raiden Matuso | "Rye-den" | Cis Male
Raiden is the typical English transcription of Raijin, the god of thunder and lightning in Japanese (Shinto) mythology.
26 y/o; Young Adult | July Twentieth: Cancer | Ages Realistically
TNW: Flintlock Lodge | Hansuke Matsuo x Mackenzie Brandt | Two Half-brothers
Graysexual Grayromantic | Single | No Crushes

Mixed Ancestry | Pinterest board
Half Japanese, half Caucasian (primarily German)
6'1"; typically between 165 and 170 lbs.
Visual reference
Has minimal to no facial hair. Short, brunette hair hair. Hazel eyes.
Has several tattoos. One on his left shoulder, one on the inside of his right forearm.
Muscled and fit body type. Has chiseled abs and a few small scars lining mainly his hands and arms.
Japanese Accent. English is choppy, as he can only speak basic English, though he can read and understand it better.
80% HEALTH | Hungry, exhausted

BERSERK BUTTON | Disciplined, Intelligent, Reserved, Introverted, Explosive, Strong-willed, Stubborn, Sensitive, Observant

90/100 Physical Difficulty | 80/100 Psychological Difficulty | 70/100 Short-Term Recovery
Mentally and physically hard to defeat | Experienced in martial arts. Can fight with a staff. No experience with firearms. | Will jump to fights if defending himself or others | Can kill but tries to avoid it
Attack in underline black or similar | @BEATLES   for quick responses | PM or tag on Discord for any major plots.
Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, though reactions to such may vary.
« Last Edit: Today at 07:15:24 PM by 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍 »
I'M LEARNING TO WALK AGAIN
biography & storage / member of flintlock lodge