Author Topic: 「 BONNY ︱ PLAYLISTS ; V.I. 」  (Read 80 times)

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
「 BONNY ︱ PLAYLISTS ; V.I. 」
« on: May 19, 2019, 01:28:15 AM »
This is just a place where I'm going to keep the playlists / "theme songs" for my characters, it's likely I'll transfer them somewhere else but I want to get them down first.

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]

Offline Peter

• View Profile
Re: 「 BONNY ︱ PLAYLISTS ; V.I. 」
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:03 AM »
[ Peter Pan ]
The Pied Piper

> Robin Hood, Anson Seabra
Could have been my happy ever after / Living like we're in a fairy tale / But you and me were more like a disaster / I should have known / Intoxicated by your reputation / I can see the mischief in your eyes / Trusted you despite my reservations / Now I'm alone / I was so rich with all this love / You wanted it and I was so dumb / I let you in when I should have run / Now all that's left is something numb / I gave you all I had to lose / My skin, my soul, my finest jewels / You stole it all for someone new and then / You gave away the best of me / My sins, my sweetest ecstasy / To someone worth much less than me / Yeah, you're my Robin Hood.

> Tribulation, Matt Maeson
Darling, can't you see / I'm a broken man, with addictive tendencies / And I think I love you / But I don't think I can / Ever learn how to love just right / So run away from me / Run as far as your dark brown eyes can see / Just as soon as you know / That I don't ever think I can / Ever learn how to love you right / Oh, and all the ways that you won't bend / Are the only ways I live my life.

> Difficult, Billy Raffoul
You never get lost in love, you only get lost in me / You never can get enough of whatever you think you need / No matter how hard I try, I never can beat this rush / Ain't nobody get me high, feel lighter when we touch / And now I'm standing in the rain / And your hair, it's falling in your face / And I know we're doing the right thing / But I can't help wondering, who will take my place? / Now, who's gonna hold me like you do? / Now, who's gonna hold me like you do? / On and off, difficult / Too in love to let it go / Who's gonna hold me like you do?

> Straight Razor, Matt Maeson
Hey, Mr. Stargazer / Give me a straight razor / Don't let it all faze her / When minors get so major / 'Cause it don't stop / No, it don't end / Oh, when the seams, will start to wearing thin / Oh, and we'll see, if the same thing goes for them / Oh, and I tried to star caring like you and like them / When you said that I was killing myself / I've killed everything but my shame / Hey, Mr. Trailblazer / Spare you a joint paper / It's strange how the days layer / And weigh on you years later.

> Why Even Try, Hippo Campus
When I forgot you, you came to mind / Every trouble, back in your eyes and / It's so cyclical, so why even try? / Why even try to change? / Know yourself way more than I can / Being friends was in the palm of my hand / But I learned fall and break, so why even try? / Why even try to mend? / On and on / The feeling's bursting in my thoughts / 'Till later on / We walk it back and patch things up / On and on / The feeling's bursting in my thoughts / 'Till later on / We walk it back and patch things up.

> Me and My Friends Are Lonely, Matt Maeson
I can't open up to you / Me and my friends are lonely / I don't know what to do / I always figured I'd be the one to die alone / I cope smothered in smoke / Dehydrate my soul / I know things that you don't / I've met murdering folk / And they took one of our own / They took our innocent home / So I can't open up to you / Me and my friends are lonely / I don't know what to do / I always figured I'd be the one to die alone / So is there any lesson in confessing that you posted up / Like Jesus on the corner selling baggies full of blessing? / Is it stressing all the things that you have morally accepted? / Is it vexing wearing clothes that you have bled in?
as a rule i refrain from calling any man a fool