Author Topic: 「 BONNY ︱ PLAYLISTS ; V.I. 」  (Read 413 times)

Offline Disciple

• View Profile
「 BONNY ︱ PLAYLISTS ; V.I. 」
« on: May 19, 2019, 01:28:15 AM »
This is just a place where I'm going to keep the playlists / "theme songs" for my characters, it's likely I'll transfer them somewhere else but I want to get them down first.

Code: [Select]
[center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]

Offline Peter

• View Profile
Re: 「 BONNY ︱ PLAYLISTS ; V.I. 」
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 09:15:03 AM »
[ Peter Pan ]
The Pied Piper

> Robin Hood, Anson Seabra
Could have been my happy ever after / Living like we're in a fairy tale / But you and me were more like a disaster / I should have known / Intoxicated by your reputation / I can see the mischief in your eyes / Trusted you despite my reservations / Now I'm alone / I was so rich with all this love / You wanted it and I was so dumb / I let you in when I should have run / Now all that's left is something numb / I gave you all I had to lose / My skin, my soul, my finest jewels / You stole it all for someone new and then / You gave away the best of me / My sins, my sweetest ecstasy / To someone worth much less than me / Yeah, you're my Robin Hood.

> Tribulation, Matt Maeson
Darling, can't you see / I'm a broken man, with addictive tendencies / And I think I love you / But I don't think I can / Ever learn how to love just right / So run away from me / Run as far as your dark brown eyes can see / Just as soon as you know / That I don't ever think I can / Ever learn how to love you right / Oh, and all the ways that you won't bend / Are the only ways I live my life.

> Difficult, Billy Raffoul
You never get lost in love, you only get lost in me / You never can get enough of whatever you think you need / No matter how hard I try, I never can beat this rush / Ain't nobody get me high, feel lighter when we touch / And now I'm standing in the rain / And your hair, it's falling in your face / And I know we're doing the right thing / But I can't help wondering, who will take my place? / Now, who's gonna hold me like you do? / Now, who's gonna hold me like you do? / On and off, difficult / Too in love to let it go / Who's gonna hold me like you do?

> Straight Razor, Matt Maeson
Hey, Mr. Stargazer / Give me a straight razor / Don't let it all faze her / When minors get so major / 'Cause it don't stop / No, it don't end / Oh, when the seams, will start to wearing thin / Oh, and we'll see, if the same thing goes for them / Oh, and I tried to star caring like you and like them / When you said that I was killing myself / I've killed everything but my shame / Hey, Mr. Trailblazer / Spare you a joint paper / It's strange how the days layer / And weigh on you years later.

> Why Even Try, Hippo Campus
When I forgot you, you came to mind / Every trouble, back in your eyes and / It's so cyclical, so why even try? / Why even try to change? / Know yourself way more than I can / Being friends was in the palm of my hand / But I learned fall and break, so why even try? / Why even try to mend? / On and on / The feeling's bursting in my thoughts / 'Till later on / We walk it back and patch things up / On and on / The feeling's bursting in my thoughts / 'Till later on / We walk it back and patch things up.

> Me and My Friends Are Lonely, Matt Maeson
I can't open up to you / Me and my friends are lonely / I don't know what to do / I always figured I'd be the one to die alone / I cope smothered in smoke / Dehydrate my soul / I know things that you don't / I've met murdering folk / And they took one of our own / They took our innocent home / So I can't open up to you / Me and my friends are lonely / I don't know what to do / I always figured I'd be the one to die alone / So is there any lesson in confessing that you posted up / Like Jesus on the corner selling baggies full of blessing? / Is it stressing all the things that you have morally accepted? / Is it vexing wearing clothes that you have bled in?
as a rule i refrain from calling any man a fool

Offline Alois

• ❝ tolerieren ⸺ ❞
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 10:12:29 PM »
[ Alois Hexenjäger ]
Traitor of the Nazi Regime

> The War Outside, Boy Epic
Tell me you miss me and I'll come home / I've been away from your hearts too long / Say that you need me and I'll fly home / Meet you somewhere between here and hope / So we can fall all night / Or we can just go high / Or we can just lay here / Just lay here and / Hide, hiding from the war outside / From their guns that close our eyes / And hope by the morning we find / A little life to get us by / They're burning the city and all we know / The break is loud but we don't let go / And something is coming but I'll stay close / The sky is falling but we still have hope.

> I'll Be Good, Jaymes Young
I thought I saw the devil this morning / Looking in the mirror, drop of rum on my tongue / With the warning to help me see myself clearer / I never meant to start a fire / I never meant to make you bleed / I'll be a better man today / I'll be good, I'll be good / And I'll love the world, like I should / Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good / For all of the times that I never could / My past has tasted bitter for years now / So I wield an iron fist / Grace is just weakness / Or so I've been told / I've been cold, I've been merciless / But the blood on my hands scares me to death / Maybe I'm waking up today.

> It Was A Sin, The Revivalists
I believe it was a sin / Oh, to do you in the way I did / I stole the gold and drank the gin / Then I ran off with your kin / If I can you know I will, and if the stars align / I still get loaded on the things that I can't change / And I'm out here tonight so if you want to start a fight / We'll get loaded on the things that I can't change / I believe it was a sin to do you in the way I did you in / I couldn't stop if coming from afar / I lost the keys to the getaway car / And every now and then I'm in this place / It's hell living when I need your face / Don't hide, don't hide, don't hide from me / I believe it was a sin / Oh, to do you in the way I did / I took out more than I put in / I got fat while you stayed thin / But I came here tonight if you want to start a fight / Yeah, I'm out here all night so if you want to start a fight / We can get loaded on the things that I can't change.

> Iridescent, Linkin Park
When you were standing in the wake of devastation / When you were waiting on the edge of the unknown / And with the cataclysm raining down / Insides crying, "Save me now!" / You were there, impossibly alone / Do you feel cold and lost in desperation? / You build up hope, but failure's all you've known / Remember all the sadness and frustration / And let it go. Let it go / And in a burst of light that blinded every angel / As if the sky had blown the heavens into stars / You felt the gravity of tempered grace / Falling into empty space / No one there to catch you in their arms.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 02:42:13 AM by Alois »
if this is love
then i don't want it

Offline Ingram

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 11:41:44 PM »
[ Ingram Nevermore ]
The Lone Survivor of the Raven

> Middle Finger, Bohnes
You show me loe then spit in my face / Making your money off all of my pain / You put an an eagle inside of a cage / And you think I'm not strong enough to escape / But I refuse to let you make me feel like I can't fly / Not only will I soar again, I'll own the fucking sky / So I put my middle finger up / I'm done being your slave / My generation's had enough / And you should be afraid / Oh, not your prisoner / Oh, better listen when I say / I put my middle finger up / I'm done being your slave / You can't even look me in the eye / When you let me go and then left me to die / But there was no question that I would survive / An artist on fire is one that's alive.

> Choke, I Don't Know How They Found Me
Stop, drop, and drag me into place / Lock the fire escapes / I'll break your pretty face / Oh, you clever little things / The sycophantic teens / What a precious basket case / Now shut your dirty mouth / If I could burn this town / I wouldn't hesitate / To smile while you suffocate and die / And that would be just fine / What a lovely time / That is would surely be / So bite your tongue and choke yourself to sleep / You get everything you want / The money always talks / To the idiot savants.

Offline Daphne

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2019, 03:05:17 PM »
[ Daphne ]
Daughter of Death

> Name, Name

> Hot Girl Bummer, Blackbear
Fuck you, and you, and you / I hate your friends and they hate me too / I'm through, I'm through, I'm through / This that hot girl bummer anthem / Turn it up and throw a tantrum / this that hot girl bummer anthem / Turn it up and throw a tantrum / This that throw up in you Birkin bag / Hook up with someone random / This that social awkward suicide / That bite your lips and buy your likes / I swear she had a man / But shit hit different when it's Thursday night / That college dropout music / Everyday leg day, she be too thicc / And my friends are all annoying / But we go dumb, yeah, we go stupid / This that 10k on the table / Just so we can be secluded / And the vodka came diluted / One more line, I'm superhuman.

> Cha Cha, Freddie Dredd
Damn, son / These bitches want some / "Hey, Freddie, can I, umm?" / No, bitch, you fucking dumb / Damn, son / These bitches want some / "Hey, Freddie, can I, umm?" / No, bitch, you fucking dumb / Hello—Hello, bitch, what you want? / Hittin' up my phone on some bullshit, huh? / Think I give a damn about stealing your 'gram? / Bitch, I'm gonna rob you, bitch, I'm on a mission / Don't wanna suck? / Then I don't give a fuck / Run your shit, slut, then get my nut / Better not be in the streets / Run up on me, hear a "bap, bap" then a screech / I don't mean to hurt you / But I need more money / Kinda funny how the Freddie / Run up on you, you a dummy / Uh oh, I think I gotta go / Big bitch, what you wanna know? / Made a hit though, kick the back do' / Big blast made a flash hole, hole.

Offline Hanahaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2019, 01:04:44 AM »
[ Hanahaki ]
Spirit of Unrequited Love

> Name, Name

> Hold On, Chord Overstreet
Loving and fighting / Accusing, uniting / I can't imagine a world with you gone / The joy and the chaos, the demons we're made of / I'd be so lost if you left me alone / You locked yourself in the bathroom / Lying on the floor when I break through / I pull you in to feel your heartbeat / Can you hear me screaming "please don't leave me"? / Hold on, I still want you / Come back, I still need you / Let me take your hand, I'll make it right / I swear to love you all my life / Hold on, I still need you / A long endless highway, you're silent beside me / Drivin' a nightmare I can't escape from / Helplessly praying, the light isn't fadin' / Hiding in the shock and the chill in my bones.

> The Night We Met, Lord Huron
I am not the only traveler / Who has not repaid his debt / I've been searching for a trail to follow again / Take me back to the night we met / And then I can tell myself / What the hell I'm supposed to do / And then I can tell myself / Not to ride along with you / I had all and then most of you / Some and now none of you / Take me back to the night we met / I don't know what I'm supposed to do / Haunted by the ghost of you / Take me back to the night we met / When the night was full of terrors / And your eyes were filled with tears / When you had not touched me yet / Oh, take me back to the night we met.

> Youth, Daughter
Shadows settle on the place that you left / Our minds are troubled by the emptiness / Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time / From the perfect start to the finish line / And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones / 'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs / Setting fire to our insides for fun / Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong / The lovers that went wrong / We are the reckless / We are the wild youth / Chasing visions of our futures / One day we'll reveal the truth / That one will die before he gets there / And if you're still bleeding, you're the lucky ones / 'Cause most of our feelings, they are dead and they are gone.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 11:32:18 PM by Hanahaki »
when you think of love
do you think of pain

Offline Adrastair

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2019, 12:35:16 AM »
[ Adrastair Nequit ]
The Bird With Broken Wings

> Name, Name

> Diamond Days, Cruel Youth
Madness is my old friend / We don't need fancy drinks and penthouse suites to run awry / And you, you were just a fling / A beautiful addition to the valley of my vices / We're different people / Adam and Evil, oh / Dreaming alone / You smiled at the sunrise / Longed for a last night / Baby you know / The diamond days are done / The diamond days are gone / And I would be a fool to carry on / And I know there's nothing wrong / But I'm already gone / Like headlights in the dawn, we've had our fun / The diamond days are done / Pearls hang around my neck / You tie a noose on me with every gift, a velvet coffin / Done, mile high and dry / I pray to hell's angels that we crash in the vanilla sky.

> Bird Song, Florence + The Machine
Well I didn't tell anyone, but a bird flew by / Saw what I'd done, he set up a nest outside / And he sang about what I'd become / He sang so loud, sang so clear / I was afraid all the neighbors would hear / So I invited him in, just to reason with him / I promised I wouldn't do it again / But he sang louder and louder inside the house / And no I couldn't get him out / So I trapped him under a cardboard bow / Stood on it to make him stop / I picked up the bird and above the din I said / "That's the last song you'll ever sing." / Held him down, broke his beck / Taught him a lesson he wouldn't forget / But in my dreams began to creep / That old familiar tweet, tweet, tweet.

> Girl With One Eye, Florence + The Machine
She told me not to step on the cracks / I told her not to fuss and relax / Well, her pretty little face stopped me in my tracks / But now she sleeps with one eye open / That's the price she'll pay / I took a knife and cut out her eye / I took it home and watched it wither and die / Well, she's lucky that I didn't slip her a smile / That's why she sleeps with one eye open, oh / But that's the price she'll pay / I said, hey, girl with one eye / Get your filthy fingers out of my pie / I said, hey, girl with one eye / I'll cut your little heart out 'cause you made me cry / I slipped my hand under her skirt / I said don't worry, it's not gonna hurt / Oh, my reputations kind of clouded with dirt / That's why you sleep with one eye open / But that's the price you'll pay.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 10:34:28 PM by Adrastair »
❝ I TOOK A KNIFE AND CUT OUT HER EYE ❞
I TOOK IT HOME AND WATCHED IT WITHER AND DIE, SHE'S LUCKY I DIDN'T SLIP HER A SMILE
A N D  T H A T ' S  W H Y  S H E  S L E E P S  W I T H  O N E  E Y E  O P E N

Offline Robin 

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2019, 11:23:48 PM »
[ Robin ]
The Unfeeling

> Name, Name

> Born Ready, Zayde Wolf
I don't believe in no devil / 'Cause I done raised this hell / I've been the last one standing / When all the giants fell / I won't shiver / I won't shake / I'm made of stone / I don't break / Start me up / Open my eyes / Turn me loose and you'll see why / I was born, born ready / I was born, born ready / Staring at the pressure now / I won't quit, not backing down / I was born, born ready / I was born, born ready / I am the unknown fighter / A dark horse coming for you / I'm gonna push up higher / I'm gonna do what I do.

> Unstoppable, The Score
There's a moment / In your bones when / When the fire takes over / Blood is running / Heart is pumping / As the battle gets closer / Oh, they can say what they want now / Oh, 'cause we'll be screaming out / We can be heroes everywhere we go / We can have all that we ever want / Swinging like Ali, knocking out bodies / Standing on top like a champion / Keep your silver, give me that gold / You'll remember when I say / We can be heroes everywhere we go / Keeping us down is impossible / 'Cause we're unstoppable.

> Gladiator, Zayde Wolf
Let me back it up to the start of the climb / Faced with an army of vipers and lions / I had to keep on reaching up 'cause it was my time / To tear down the kingdom and call out the liars / Got a jail on my heart from the pessimists / Got those nails in my mouth for impressionists / Spent too much money on a therapist / Couldn't fix me, I accepted it / Gladiator, gladiator, gladiator / Picked a fight with the gods, I'm the giant slayer / Boneshaker, dominator / Freight train, wrecking ball, I'm the gladiator / Tell me what it is that you think you believe / Caught in a crossfire, trouble at sea / Every single day I feel that gold underneath / I see the locked doors but I got the key / I'ma give you a second to just catch your breath / 'Cause I can see that your heart is jumpin' out your chest / I know you gave it all, 'cause I've already seen your best / It is time you accepted this.
« Last Edit: Today at 03:48:54 PM by Robin  »
She's a Killer Queeeeeeen, DYNAMITE with a ( l a s e r ) beam

Offline Jongup

• [ nemesism ⸺ ]
  • 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒽𝒾𝓉𝓂𝒶𝓃
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 01:04:13 AM »
[ Moon Jongup ]
i have no ide yet

> Name, Name

> True Friends, Bring Me The Horizon
I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you / 'Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you / Don't you know, don't you know? / True friends stab you in the front / It's funny how / Things work out / Such a bitter irony / Like a kick right to the teeth / It fell apart / Right from the start / But I couldn't even see / The forest for the trees / I'm afraid you asked for this / You got a lot of nerve / But not a lot of spine / You made your bed / When you worried about mine / This ends now / I wouldn't hold my breath if I was you / 'Cause I'll forget but I'll never forgive you / Don't you know, don't you know? / True friends stab you in the front.
I TRIED TO SELL MY SOUL TO THE DEVIL
& HE TOLD ME I NEEDED A SOUL TO SELL

Offline Dusa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2019, 01:03:50 AM »
[ Dusa ]
idk yet bnha oc

> Name, Name

> Pumpkins Scream In The Dead Of Night, Savage Ga$p ft. Shinigami
I just had to do 'em on my own shit / I just had to do her on some cold shit / I just got these bitches in my cold crib / Know you see me lookin' like a ghost, bitch / Ayy, like a ghost, bitch / I just seen 'em lookin' when I rode in / Ayy, on some ho shit / I just hit it once and then a ho dipped / Young Jack in a bad ho / I been in the cut, lookin' spooky in a black coat, bitch / And she fuckin' with my tats though / I don't know her name but I just know I'm finna clap though, ayy / Look, don't know her / I'm just finna glow, October / Ayy, don't know her / Boy, I'm finna glow October / Look, and I been gettin' bands, no Green Day / I been fuckin' beefed off a bean for a week straight / Gas, 93, hit a team play / Catch me in a graveyard, posted where the fiends stay.

> GOSHA, $NOT
Nice chain, red Balmains / Chain swang, like Pretty Things / Kick a bitch, call me Liu Kang / Dumb bitch, give me dumb brain, yuh / Wrist wet, wet like rain / Nike Swoosh, White Cocaines / Iceberg, that's Gucci Mane / Tall racks like Yao Ming / Fuck school, I don't fuck with rules / Laid back, always keep a tool / You a pussy, you a fuckin' fool / Wait, hold up, ayy, ayy / Bitches look at me like I am a jewel / I be posted wit' yo' bitch in the pool / Blast off—wait, ah, jet fuel / Fuck this wold, man, these bitches so cruel / What you want from me, Mercedes AMG? / Push to start, bitch, no keys / They don't gotta know about you and me / You the only one I know and I trust.
huuuh, eboy