Author Topic: ◜ . anarchist ┊ vernon green . ◞  (Read 1354 times)

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
◜ . anarchist ┊ vernon green . ◞
« on: May 21, 2019, 10:37:19 AM »
VERNON JEREMIAH GREEN ¬ THEY SAID I'M AN ANARCHIST . . .

*   YOU GET BOREDSO YOU TEAR IT DOWN
&. ❝ vernon green ❞ | cisgender male [ he / him ] .
&. twenty four | april 21st ; taurus .
&. currently in northstar district ; guardian [ hp ] .

*   PEOPLE'S LIVES AIN'T A GAMEJUST 'CAUSE YOU CAN PAY
& .  ambitious || bright || brave || calm || cooperative || considerate || courageous || dedicated || dutiful || empowering || energetic || expressive || friendly || generous || giving || honest || hard-working || jovial || kindhearted || leading || loving || loyal || neat || nice || optimist || patient || peaceful || polite || reliable || responsible || resourceful || skillful || self-confident || supportive || trustworthy || truthful || vibrant
& .  boring || careless || changeable || compulsive || cynical || defiant || dull-witted || eccentric || evasive || foolish || gullible || hyperactive || impatient || indecisive || obsessive || overcritical || oversensitive || rebellious || resentful || sneaky || spontaneous || stubborn || suspicious || vague || weak-willed || worrisome

*   YOU KICK THE SMALL KIDOFF THE MONKEY BARS
&. [ 5'10ft & 171lbs  ; physical health : 100% ]  [ reference one , reference two ]
& . dirty blonde hair || muted blue/grey eyes || beige complexion || muscular frame

*   TAKE YOUR MESS OUT OF HIS SPECSAND THE SIZE OF HIS ARM
&. [ 2 ] weapon(s) | [ 0 ] armor pieces | [ 1 ] consumables | [ 2 ] aid items | [ 2 ] misc .
↳ he owns a baseball bat which uses for self-defense. he also owns a bow and arrow after having learned archery as a child.
↳ green keeps a flask of water with him.
↳ green owns a pack of painkillers and a antiseptic cream.
↳ he keeps with him a small camera and also a photograph of him and his foster parents.

*   MAKE HIM HOLD YOUR HOLSTERWHILST YOU SHOOT HIM IN THE BACK
&. [ 02 ] CRUSH | [ 01 ] "POTENTIAL CRUSHES" | ½ of green x fallon ; " GALLON "
↳ formerly dated paige montgomery
↳ green and paige had a bad breakup ; he refuses to speak to her
↳ is the father to an unborn child from his relationship with paige
↳ currently crushing on fallon rude ; dating
& . heterosexual , heteroromantic ; monogamous .
↳ is very relaxed and comfortable about his sexuality and going with the flow
↳ is an only child , but parents originally wanted more children
↳ his biological father, david green died before he was born
↳ his biological mother, cassandra griffiths, died when he was eight
↳ his foster parents then died when he was eleven ; left him to fend for himself on the streets

*   I TELL YOU, SIRI'M COMING AFTER YOU IN FICTION
&.  Difficulty [ PHYSICAL : 8/10 ] ﹠ [ PSYCHOLOGICAL : 8/10 ] | WITH FIREARMS [ difficult ] | WITH MELEE WEAPONS [ difficult ] | WITH CLOSE COMBAT [ difficult ]
[ STRENGTH: 70% | CONSTITUTION: 90% | DEXTERITY: 90% | INTELLIGENCE: 80% | WISDOM: 60% | CHARISMA: 70% ]
&. Attack in bold #318c31 | @truce.  | PM for any major plots .
&. Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed .

*   I'M JUST A TIN PAN BOY'CAUSE THEY TAKE MY TOYS
& . joined northstar district in 2038.
↳ currently the guardian for northstar after leading the revolution
↳ stepped up as leader - twentieth april 2039

◜ i been waiting all my life to live when I've only been dreaming, give love when I've only been stealing. killing time, keep passing me by, run down what I've always been chasing, block out everything I've been facing ...◞
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 04:33:12 PM by GREENIE. »
Z I G Z A G, BABY LET ME TAKE A DRAG
RAISE A GLASS & PLANT OUR FLAG  ¬  BIOPLAYLISTPINTEREST

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
Re: ◜ . anarchist ┊ vernon green . ◞
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 10:37:47 AM »
VERNON JEREMIAH GREEN
/ verh - nihn / jeh - ruh - mai - ah / green /
noun
  • A selfless and benevolent man who defines what it means to have a heart of gold. Confident yet uses his strong interpersonal influence to do good for the New World.
  • Also a defiant and arrogant boy trying to live in a man's world. Almost stupidly gallant and brazen, standing up to even the most powerful of those in the New World with a cocky imprudence.
  • A man whose greatest strengths are also his greatest weaknesses. Kind and caring, yet vulnerable to his heart being used and abused. Fearlessness that often overlaps into recklessness.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 10:01:45 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:06 AM »

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 06:56:45 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:15 AM »
PERSONALITY ¬ ENFJ
Green is a natural-born leader, a man full of charisma and passion. He tends to radiate authenticity, concern and altruism when guiding a group of people to work together in order to improve themselves and their community; the kind of person to come across as a spokesperson rather than a dictator. He is naturally confident, unafraid to stand up and speak his mind when he feels like something must be said, even if sometimes this can place him in compromising positions. As a passionate altruist, often to an extreme degree, he appears courageous and firmly loyal when taking slings and arrows whilst standing up for the ideas and people he believes in - even when it is not his fight to win, he will try and take situations into his own hands in order to show his support.

His leadership is selfless in the way he wishes for a brighter future, one where violence should rarely be an option. Instead of dictating, Green prefers subtle encouragement to work together to create a community, one where everybody has the choice to improve themselves rather than feel forced to conform to his ideals. Green finds it natural and particularly easy to communicate with others, and with his empathy he is able to reach every mind, whether it be through logic or pure emotion. He cares deeply about the people in his life, and if forced into grave circumstances, he'd give his life in order to protect them. He is firmly reliable, and he can always be counted on to see it through.

The interest that Green has in people he cares about is genuine; sometimes this is good, but other times it really isn't. When he begins to have faith in somebody, he can very quickly become way too involved in the other person's problems and begin to trust them easily. He thrives off of emotional intimacy with another and in many cases his authenticity and kindness will inspire those they care about to improve themselves. But, on the flip side, Green can also overextend that optimism and kindness. Sometimes he pushes people too far. Sometimes he pushes himself too far, attempts to spread himself too thin until he's left himself vulnerable.

He can take things a little too much to heart. His own sensitivity and morally good attitude towards others can mean that sometimes when he can't help others in the way that he wishes to, he will take things personally and worry that he is not doing enough. He could probably end up killing himself from working himself ragged if it means he can feel like he can remedy a self-made issue. Even though he has lived a life that should have rightfully made him jaded, he is far too trusting of people, which will someday be the cause of his greatest downfall.

Green is particularly vulnerable to taking on far more than he can chew. If he gets involved in another person's plight, he tends to take the issues to heart as if they were his own problems. If he sees a darker quality within a person, he will begin to search in himself and try ❛fix❜ in himself whatever triggered the negativity in the other person, even if it was a quality that hadn't been influenced by Green. He will always try to see fault in himself because he believes that if someone reacts badly to him, its because of a defect in himself rather than in the other person.

Being good with people and generally being quite popular and charming, Green can recognize that listening to other peoples' opinions, even whilst they contradict his own, is important in understanding another person wholly. He loves nothing more than to hear different opinions and analyzing them himself. Although sometimes he appears confident in stating facts, he is able to admit that he doesn't know all the answers and is open to learn from others. From what he does think he knows, however, he will innocently bluff in order to sound more knowledgeable than he really may be.

Academically, he is not smart - he never had the opportunity to attend school and was instead home-schooled; but, since the environment he was in was disorganized, it was difficult for him to learn. Instead, a lot of his intelligence come in the form of interpersonal, intra-personal and bodily-kinesthetic smarts. He is very thoughtful as a person and, with his life experiences, he has grown to not naturally know the ways of the world but have the eagerness and determination to figure it out for himself.

People tend to underestimate Green. With his background as an orphaned child who survived on the street, never quite amounting to anything until he arrived in Northstar District, there was little reason for anybody to see anything in him. He never sounded particularly intelligent when he spoke, unable to read or write very well, and he could come across as somewhat cocky and cheeky; his heart has always been a place where he'd welcome all sorts of people in, making him maybe too lenient, too warm, too vulnerable... It was easy for people to try and take advantage of him, especially when he never came across as much of a threat.

But, the one thing Green does possess is a stubbornness and tenacity to defy opposition. He is capable enough to do so and, in many ways, people tend to tell him that he has a lot of nerve to stand up to so many powerful figureheads. Especially since he does not believe in fighting physically for his rights, it is bold for him to believe that he can talk his way to freedom which, in many cases, he is actually successful in doing. His words are often persuasive, passionate and have sound reasoning. He is rebellious and will tackle opposing ideas which he believes will be detrimental to those he cares about.

This can be seen as very foolish, though. In some cases, he appears valiant and brave, but in other cases he seems far too big for his boots and quite frankly confrontational. He will try and bend rules, not because he is trying to be malicious but because he tries to inadvertently push boundaries to see how far he can take things. With his very boyish and innocently arrogant charm, he often can come across as quite naive and starry-eyed, or even irresponsible. He is so idealistic that sometimes he isn't really realistic about his own goals, yet he is too stubborn to listen if anybody was to tell him so.

He's a known adrenaline junkie and has little regard towards his own safety when he tries to act on the thrill of something dangerous. Extreme sports are his passion despite the risk of death or injury to himself. Even if he is afraid, unless caught totally off guard, he tends to use his own defense mechanism which is slipping into a full bravado mode in order to try and protect himself whilst still appearing to be in control of the situation.

Overall, Green is a charming and confident man with a benevolence that could kill him if placed in the wrong hands. He is hardy yet still sensitive, tough and resilient yet also open to share his own weakness. He sometimes pretends to be more self-assured and knowledgeable than he truly is, yet can also admit gaps in his wisdom. He can be evasive towards issues that he does not quite feel ready to acknowledge, yet also unswerving towards problems even if they throw him off guard. He is someone with a heart of gold and natural ability to lead, but also can sometimes seem like a boy trying to make it big in a man's world.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 09:42:58 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:25 AM »
HISTORY ¬
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 06:58:16 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:30 AM »
RELATIONS ¬

FAMILY
FELICITY MONTGOMERY // DAUGHTER

NPCs
DAVID GREEN // FATHER
CASSANDRA GRIFFITHS // MOTHER
CAROLINE MILES // FOSTER MOTHER
STEVE MILES // FOSTER FATHER

FRIENDSHIPS
ROMAN DARROW
MICKEY SERGE
MATEO SUAREZ
JAZZ HOLLIDAY
PUCK GOODFELLOW
ALEXANDER ARBER
EZRA COOPER
CHIP HOOKER
ELEANOR BAY
TARA BASKERVILLE

NPCs
GUS HENDERSON

ROMANCES
PAIGE MONTGOMERY // EX-GIRLFRIEND
FALLON RUDE // EX-GIRLFRIEND

ENEMIES
CATALYST // BADLANDS

NPCs
GEOFFREY SKINNER'S ALLIES

« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 01:05:17 PM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:38 AM »
TIMELINE ¬
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 06:58:41 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2019, 10:38:48 AM »
PLAYLIST

Feeling Good || Avicii

Bassline Junkie || Dizzee Rascal

Everything Black || Unlike Pluto

Down With The Trumpets || Rizzle Kicks

The Phoenix || Fall Out Boy

Everywhere I Go || New Politics

Ready, Set, Go || Derek Minor

Sunny || Boney M.

Smithereens || Twenty One Pilots

The Man || The Killers

Middle Finger || Bohnes

A Little Party Never Killed Nobody || Fergie

Young And Menace || Fall Out Boy

Bonkers || Dizzee Rascal

Psychotic Kids || Yungblud

Mr. Blue Sky || ELO

Old Yellow Bricks || Arctic Monkeys

Dignity || New Politics

Feel It Still || Portugal. The Man

All Eyes On Me || Pigeon John

Give It Up || KC & The Sunshine Band

Don’t Leave Me This Way || Harold Melvin

Do You Want To || Franz Ferdinard

Kiss Bang || Grandson

Something To Believe In || Young The Giant

Bennie And The Jets || Taron Egerton

Meddle About || Chase Atlantic

&RUN || Sir Sly

Anarchist || YUNGBLUD

Novocaine || Fall Out Boy

Harlem || New Politics

Say My Name || Peking Duck

Get Over It || OK Go

Pray For Me || The Weeknd

Start A Riot || Duckwrth

Just Be Good To Green || Professor Green

Drive It Like You Stole It || Sing Street

Rocket Man || Taron Egerton

Sharp Dressed Man || ZZ Top

Won't Go Down Easy || JAXSON GAMBLE

Point Blank || Black Math

BOOM || Tiesto

Jumpsuit || Twenty One Pilots

Revolution || The Score

Free Animal || Foreign Air

Fire || Barns Courtney

Tin Pan Boy || YUNGBLUD

My Body Is A Cage || Arcade Fire
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:02:23 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2019, 10:39:45 AM »
Spoiler: tags :: updated 5/11 • show
basics.
✫ vernon jeremiah green // only known as green or greenie
✫ hasn't told people that his name is vernon
✫ male // he/him
✫ twenty four // ages real time // born twenty first april
✫ leader of northstar district
✫ stepped up as leader - twentieth april 2039

appearance.
faceclaim - taron egerton
voice claim - taron egerton
✫ family originally comes from llanfairpwllgwyngyll in wales
✫ has a mixed british accent with a welsh and american twang
✫ 5'10ft // lean yet well-built from working out
✫ soft blue eyes and dirty blonde hair // has a mohawk
✫ physical health - 100%
    — current injuries: none as of now
✫ mental health - 100%
    — he's got no ailments at the moment

personality.
✫ fundamentally he has a good heart // humble
✫ very assertive // does what he can to benefit northstar
✫ has a good set of morals // cares for people unconditionally
✫ very relaxed and composed with self-assurance and confidence
✫ incredibly complacent and laid back unless he's fighting for his cause
✫ massive daredevil // is very into extreme sports
✫ fearless, stupidly so // doesn't mind risking his own life
✫ generally easy to get on with, it's difficult to dislike him
✫ doesn't think into the future // only thinks about the present
✫ dependable and very loyal to his friends

relationships.
✫ david green x cassandra griffiths // both are deceased
✫ only child // his biological father died before he was born
✫ green was orphaned when he was nine
✫ fostered by caroline and steve miles
✫ both his foster parents died when green was eleven
✫ best friends with chip
✫ his chihuahua, midas, is like a child to him
✫ heterosexual heteroromantic
✫ crushing on fallon

interaction.
storage // plot
✫ physically: hard // mentally: medium
✫ his weapon of choice is a spiked nail bat, yet he only has it for defense
✫ very diplomatic and much prefers mediation rather than fighting
✫ dislikes confrontation yet will fight if need be // prefers close-ranged attacks
✫ foster parents taught him self-defense
✫ living on the streets turned him into a good fighter // knows how to fire a gun

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2019, 04:34:01 PM »
HEADCANONS ¬
﹥ Green has very dramatic hand gestures, it's easy for people to notice how unintentionally theatrical he is.
﹥ He actually does like his name, Vernon, a lot but it reminds him too much of his life before becoming homeless. Now, the nickname Green has stuck.
﹥ He literally never wears a jacket, even if it is cold and even if he is shivering like crazy.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2019, 09:51:43 AM by GREENIE. »

Offline GREEN.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2019, 06:57:15 AM »
DIALOGUE ¬

❝ We are taking back our city. Do you know what that means, Cat? ❞

❝ Oh, my Days. ❞

❝ You know my friend thinks you're cute. ❞
❝ Oh yeah? Which friend would that be? If it's Midas then I'm very flattered. ❞
❝ Midas? Oh, no... Well I mean - yes - Midas loves you, but - It's me. I'm the friend. ❞

❝ I hope these ghosts are friendly, though. I don't want to get into any ghost arguments or ghost fights. ❞

❝ I don't think we'll end up in the Bermuda triangle. Don't you worry. If we do, we probably won't be alive long enough to even realize. ❞

❝ It would be cool, wouldn't it? Maybe one day trains will start working as they did before. I hear Australia have loads of kangaroos. Weird looking things. ❞

❝ Oh yeah, it's way too hot today. You know it's bad when you even begin to feel a bit sluggish - the heat just drains me of energy. ❞

❝ Over there. There are - uh - are benches over there to, like, sit on to rest up. Expect to see us at the wedding. Jazz, would you mind showing them the... them the benches? Yeah- ❞

❝ I feel afraid sometimes- of what would happen if I just hopped on this boat now and sailed away... I think it's what's stopping me from just biting the bullet and going out to explore the seas. ❞

❝ That sounds like one funky recipe. ❞

❝ I didn’t take you for a singer; you’re pretty good at it, too. ❞
❝ You’re just saying that. ❞
❝ I don't just say things. ❞
❝ ... Thanks, then. ❞

❝ Hmm, a funny route back home but I’ll take it. ❞

❝ You don’t have to leave Bluestem or anything… But we do offer a duel alliance, y’know? I just…‌‌ I’ve missed you. And yes, I'm suggesting you look into it. Why wouldn't I? ❞

❝ And I'm Greenie... Or just Green, like the grass on the other side. ❞

❝ Holy hell Gus, is that really you?! ❞

❝ You see... I'm riddled with cancer - Well that's what the doctor up in Saint Louis said to me. Said I got weeks to live, if that. ❞
❝ Shit... Gus. ❞
❝ Don't be sad, Vernon, you dumb ass! I'm seventy six, it's a surprise that I've not kicked the bucket sooner! ❞
❝ Oh. ❞

❝ I suppose you right, old man. ❞

❝ Hey, I think she likes me. ❞
❝ Yeah, well she likes everyone. You ain't special. ❞

❝ Ohh, lookin' good Gus! ❞
❝ You know, I've never worn something so expensive! ❞
❝ And look at you... So dapper, man! ❞

❝ Oh she's quick for a pug. ❞
❝ The hell you know about pugs?! ❞
❝ Dunno... Usually pretty round. ❞

❝ What's the meeting about, Lime-Face? ❞
❝ Lime-face? That's a new one. ❞

❝ Yeah, good prank. It was funny - really. Good job, mate. ❞

❝ Your nerve never fails to impress me. ❞
❝ I'm just here to do business with you, Cat. ❞

❝ I - uh - my foster parents got me into archery. They wanted me to channel all that childlike frustration into something useful. ❞

❝ I really care about you, enough to want to support you through this... Don't you ever feel like you don't have a friend in me - because you do. I'll always be here for you. ❞

❝ Laugh? Nah, that'd be a dick move. ❞

❝ You've been through hell and back - hell and back - but Mateo there did too, so don't you dare make things worse for him. You understand? Do you understand me?! ❞

❝ Go for it! Yes, Mickey! ❞

❝ Look. All I'm tryna say is... I'm here for you. The last thing I ever want to find out is that you're in a dark place and you've not approached me for support, because all I want is to be able to help you through this. So... If you're up at 3am thinking that you can't do it... Come. To. Me. It's no hassle on my end. ❞

❝ So you... lived. In the shed. Is that what I'm hearing? ❞

❝ Oh, shit. Was that a shark? ❞

❝ Those are dolphins. They have - like - a single nostril on the top of their heads to breathe. Isn't that so cool? ❞

❝ Fuck-in' hell! Oh my God - I'm sorry. Thought you was a ghost or something. ❞

❝ You make a mean fire... Hmm, guess I should practice more then. Whenever I try starting fires I just get a waft of smoke in my face. ❞

❝ Listen - you made the right decision to come here. Whatever accusations people have made against you mean nothing here; you didn't do it. I know. And, it's my duty to make sure you feel safe and happy here. Nobody can get to you now, okay? ❞

❝ I don't kill people! ❞

❝ Bullshit ❞
❝ No. What's bullshit is that fact that you believe all that, and still after all these years have been going after the wrong guy. That isn't evidence, that's a fucking rum- ❞

❝ Do you believe in fate? I don't really know what to believe in sometimes, but it almost sounds like a twist of fate. ❞

❝ Fuckin' hell, a sweater for Sancho? Sounds like a plan; I'm open for commissions. ❞

❝ I think there's just a lot to think about, I guess... All that's happening in my personal life, as well as trying to juggle everything back home. I sometimes feel like I can't be Green, Northstar's Guardian, and Green the human being at the same time, you get what I mean? ❞

❝ My parents died. Twice. ❞
« Last Edit: November 18, 2019, 11:30:33 AM by GREENIE. »