Author Topic: * ☾ » 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝗉𝖺𝖼𝗂𝖿𝗂𝖼 𝗍𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗌  (Read 248 times)

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
an all-inclusive dump » a place to store everything i may need. a home for my characters, writings, etc. beware the future mess! feel free to post && interact <3
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 05:38:25 PM by Cubs »
down by home, i've seen this road before. i don't know if your soul can pay the toll. no crushing, no houses send flowers. syre cried a floral river into the valley where the sun set for hours. ⋆

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
Re: * ☾ ≫
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 05:34:31 PM »
important links research, pinterests, codes, etc.
» cute symbols
» pinterest
» tumblr
down by home, i've seen this road before. i don't know if your soul can pay the toll. no crushing, no houses send flowers. syre cried a floral river into the valley where the sun set for hours. ⋆

Online buddie

• View Profile
i love my new home
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
ugh good, i chose the paint color thinking of u <3

Online buddie

• View Profile
oh my goodness , my gayasaurus rex is such a sweetheart (': <3
how is it so easy for you to be kind to people he asked
milk and honey dripped from my lips as i answered
cause people have not been kind to me     (  r.k.  )

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
crashes in
you don't get thick skin
without getting burntHUB

Offline Devilad

• 「 . ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ . 」
  • ❝ ʏᴀ ʟɪʟ’ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʟᴀᴅ ! ❞
    • View Profile
*silently rolls over*
HEAVEN’S TEARS ON STAINED MARBLE,
ever drowning in starlight tragedies . . .

Also known as Caelum / James / CJ(P) - Agender ( Any pronouns ) - Eighteen - BearBones' Star Child - Gemini - INFJ - Chaotic Neutral / Chaotic Dumbass - Passionate writer, coder, and graphic editor - Avatar and coding and graphic on signature are created by me; writing on signature is inspired by Chamber’s aesthetics; please do not use them —————————————————————————

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
Re: * ☾ »
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2019, 02:04:02 AM »
hi bbys <3 welcome !!

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2019, 01:19:05 AM »

character idea ( .01 ) » cove foxwood. a mother-nature inspired character derived from the film mother! a true maternal character with generous and selfless characteristics. extremely empathetic and a true protector, she is a peaceful and friendly figure, although her kindness is not to be taken advantage of. she is unfalteringly courageous and capable; she symbolizes a protector and a true defender. cross her and she will not forget. extremely educated in herbal medicines as well as combat skills, and though she prefers peace, she is not afraid to resort to her training. tends to take people under her wing, and her warmness draws others to her. likely found tending to the gardens or off babysitting someone's kid.

pinterest
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 11:27:08 PM by Cubs »

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2019, 08:52:11 PM »

character idea ( .02 ) » cane dogson. reckless, arrogant boy. deeply settled into the angsty corner point of his youth, he is a boy filled with anger and frustration. magma filled his veins, heart on fire. he is brutal and unkind and relentless; he is a storm raging. his skin is calloused and so is his persona, only those closest to him knowing his unfaltering loyalty and paternal instincts. attached at the hip to his 'family,' dane and shepherd, who have been his kin since childhood. he is a protector, and though he may seem a severe threat and mess to others, he takes care of his own. his words are sharp, and his fists are sharper. he is young and ignorant, and though he may not be always come out on top, he will use his last breath to spit on you.

pinterest

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2019, 09:13:55 PM »
retired character // [ at least for now ]
» wolfsbane forrester
» saint ( frank castle )
» shepherd
» skoll

current tnw character // [ on pause at the moment ]
» jackie
» santos

characters in progress // [ yet to be fully developed ]
» cove foxwood
» cane dogson

Offline MARLEY

• View Profile
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
when i first met you, didn't realize. i can't forget you, for your surprise. you introduced me, to my mind, and left me wanting, you and your kind. ⋆

Offline Cubs

• View Profile

character idea ( .03 ) » marley dogson. bright green eyes, crooked smile, messy curls. he is joy and positivity and selflessness embodied. friendship, happiness, and forgiveness. his heart is big and his smile bigger. he is shared laughter and blanket forts and the pain of smiling too much. his soul twinkles through his eyes. emotions run deep through him, and his skin bears scars from times the fire within him has grown too much. he is tired and fragile, but shows no signs of such flaws. his hands are soft. he strums his guitar gently in his room, window open, autumn air blanketing him. bells chiming on the local comic book store door, greeting the owner with a smile. hands covering his ears as his parents scream, glasses shattering on walls. crooked smile, twinkling eyes. he is forgiveness and kindness, worn in this world.

pinterest

Offline Cubs

• View Profile
cane && marley’s history » [ wip ] cane and marley dogson were born and raised in a small town in north carolina. their parents, ryland and loretta dogson, are two traditional, run of the mill parents- mind ryland’s shaky sobriety and anger management issues, as well as loretta’s struggles with her psychotic disorder. nevertheless, both parents were thrilled by both their sons’ births, and thus the early years of their childhood were good. they attended a typical public school in a typical white suburban neighborhood in a typical community. the boys were both happy children, and were very close.
their youth, until around marley’s tenth birthday, was one filled with happy memories and stability. marley and cane were close, and though they were very different, they shared a love for one another. cane grew protective of his brother at a young age as marley dealt with bullies from school. cane was infamous for being a troublemaker and a defiant kid, so armed with his reputation, his older age, and his arsenal of curse words that made kids gasp, he easily scared away anyone who pestered his brother. their days were full of piggy back rides around the house, wii boxing matches turned wrestling fights because, “this game’s rigged!”, and turning the house into a party when mom and dad left. their childhood was pushing one another down the stairs in laundry baskets, whispering under blanket forts with flashlights aimed at stolen comic books, using walkie talkies to communicate despite being only feet away. it was water gun fights and bringing home stray dogs and running from the angry comic book store manager.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2019, 02:10:41 AM by Cubs »

Offline CANE

• View Profile
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum. Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.
you could smell it so you left me on my own, to complete the mission. now i'm leaving it all behind. i'm going hunting. ⋆