Author Topic: what's a good "tnw" group to join?  (Read 144 times)

Offline Orange

• View Profile
what's a good "tnw" group to join?
« on: May 26, 2019, 01:29:33 PM »
i want to roleplay in the human roleplay of this website, but i'm not sure where to start. i want to join many groups eventually, but i'd appreciate a suggestion as to where i should begin. i'd preferably like somewhere with some activity, so that i can easily get involved. thank you !

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: what's a good "tnw" group to join?
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 01:50:58 PM »
OKIE SO!!

First off, it’d be hecka rad to read this (click) guide, bc it basically describes what TNW is. :^0

As for the groups, personally I’d rlly recommend Flintlock Lodge (FL)? It has a wide range of characters, Discord is bopping and fun, and there’s some extreme bias from my part bc it’s where I am skfjdmfkgk

If you’re looking to roleplay a bad guy, though, Badlands (BL) is probs the best group for you rn :^0 Imo they’re more bad neutral than rlly evil, but every now and again they do rlly mean things (I’m not in there tho so it’s best for someone from BL to describe it skdjfkfk)
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 02:15:27 PM »
thank you for the guide !! i read it and it's very,,, it has a lot of information !

flintlock lodge sounds like a good place ! i'll check it out now. also is there a link to the discord, or do you have to be a part of fl to join it?

i'll look at badlands also, but i don't think my first character will be a criminal. thank you !!

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2019, 02:33:28 PM »
YEAH it’s long but hecka useful

YUP YUP!! You don’t have to be a member; every group has the discord linked in their chat thread, which you can find stickied in their OOC board. Flintlock’s discord is here!! (My boy is Brendan ;^])
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 03:07:19 PM »
it really is !

thank you !! i'll join it, since i have a discord. brendan is a nice name... it means prince, no?

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2019, 03:13:48 PM »
BADASS !!!

And yeah, it does!! :^D
He was originally based off of the one from pkmn, but that was nearly two years ago and he’s changed a lot since then ngl
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 03:23:11 PM »
the one from the generation 3 games? that's really cool ! i'm sure he's also a wonderful character on his own even without being based on anyone.

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 04:06:35 PM »
YUPPERS !!

And hhheck thank you, he’s my pride and joy rn akdndnfnc
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline aj.

• aj - 20 - slytherin
  • discord: aj#3102
    • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 10:18:40 PM »
There's also a number of semi-active backboards and unofficial groups that are splendidly amazing.
aj