Author Topic: What group should I join? (WNR)  (Read 102 times)

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
What group should I join? (WNR)
« on: May 29, 2019, 07:50:47 PM »
I kind of want to join another group bc after writing up Ravenblaze and getting involved with them I want to make a second character.
It doesn’t seem that many are overly active on boards so I should be able to keep up witch two characters on mobile.

Also what are the species limitations? But I’m probably just going to go with a serval again. Best cat species
Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 08:32:45 PM by PearlyServal »
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: What group should I join?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 08:20:32 PM »
Heyo!! :^0 Is this for TNW or WNR? Because in TNW you can’t play as animals, only humans; you can read more about TNW here. (Your human character can have pets, though! For servals you’d have to buy the "Wild Pets" item, it’s in the second page of the shop)

If this is for WNR, any animal is free, so long as it’s allowed! So you can kinda just hop on in there and start roleplaying, as there’s no requirement or anything. If you want a guide for WNR, it’s here. There’s also a power guide here.

As for which group, in TNW I 10/10 recommend Flintlock. There’s insane bias because that’s where I am, but it’s really fun!! All types of characters fit there, and gosh I love it a lot slfjdmfncn,, Badlands is also a good group, however it’s also the “edgy” group of TNW if you’re looking into that. Not only that, but there’s a few backboard groups here that could use some love

I’m not in WNR right now, but I think that Recondite Realm (did I spell that right?) is getting more traction and is up and running again :^0
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
Re: What group should I join?
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 08:30:33 PM »
Oh I shouldve had a better look at what that area was hfbsb. I’ll be lookin at WNR then.
I’m not very good with muse with humans and it dies quickly so I’ll be looking for suggestions for WNR.

But thanks for those suggestions though!

And yeah that’s where Ravenblaze is so I don’t want to have a second character there, since having two characters in one place pretty much drains me of muse :^)

Update; probably don’t need help anymore bc apparently the one I was looking at might be trying to revive themselves :D

There’s so many cool group ideas on the boards back there but they’re so inactive. I wanted to join moonlight vale but it’s completely inactive :(
Big sad idk where I’m gonna put this four eared albino serval
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 11:10:03 PM by PearlyServal »
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior