Author Topic: Finds a flower [Open]  (Read 130 times)

Offline Birchstar

• ★★★★★★★★★
  • @Decaying
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
Finds a flower [Open]
« on: May 30, 2019, 12:07:38 PM »
The leader was becoming more and more aware of how quiet it was in camp. Almost like he was the only cat left here. But the tom couldn't give up just yet. Starclan trusted him to pull Shadowclan out of the dark, and soon the other clans as well. His eyes looked around as he makes his way to the center of the camp. Sitting down, he releases a small sigh. Birchstar prays that something interesting happens soon enough. "Anyone have any stories to tell?"
AIN'T NO STRANGER TO STRUGGLE
shadowclan - leader - 17 moons - boy - npc x npc - tags

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
Re: Finds a flower [Open]
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 09:28:15 PM »
JUST ANOTHER PRODUCT OF TODAY x x x
It had been rather quiet amongst Shadowclan for a while now, Tigertuft wondered where everyone had gotten off to. The orange and white she-cat padded into the Shadowclan camp from the warriors den, stretching her claws before jolting her head to where she heard Birchstar talking. How hadn’t she seen him over there? ”I’ll figure one out. Where is everyone?” she mewed, approaching him.

Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline Birchstar

• ★★★★★★★★★
  • @Decaying
    • He/Him
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2019, 02:53:57 PM »
The tom offered the warrior a kind nod as they made their way over. It was a fair question of theirs but he wasn't sure on the answer. Surely, there was more of them. But they were so few in numbers that the camp hardly ever had more than warrior in at a time. They were pretty stretched thin. "I'm not sure. But I would love to hear a story if you have one."
AIN'T NO STRANGER TO STRUGGLE
shadowclan - leader - 17 moons - boy - npc x npc - tags

Offline mothpaw

• Energetic apprentice of SC
  • played by: darky | ages on the 1st of every month
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 09:42:34 PM »
THE HEART IS AFRAID TO BEAT SLOWLY | | |
Mothpaw couldn't deny the quietness of camp, of the forest, of the borders. She hadn't been allowed out of camp when things were bustling, and now it seemed as though she'd missed the chance entirely. Oh well; at least there were a few people around.

"Stories?" Mothpaw asked, bounding towards the leader and warrior and tripping over her feet a bit before coming to a stop in front of them. "Uh- uhm- Twigtail told me a cool one when I was a kit! He said that when he was young, his brother Leapkit snuck out of camp and got picked up by an owl and flew away." Mothpaw recited the story from the elder proudly, stumbling over her words in her enthusiasm to share.
Though she wasn't aware of it, the story was most likely a fabrication to keep the excitable kit from leaving camp until she was apprenticed.
&
(IC Opinions)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 10:04:59 PM by mothpaw »
txt
Mothpaw `` She/Her `` 6 Moons `` Apprentice of Birchstar