Author Topic: Pls talk to me :^)  (Read 45 times)

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
Pls talk to me :^)
« on: June 09, 2019, 05:03:04 AM »
Iím trying to be more out there again and talk with groups of people bc Iím a dork and donít know how to hold a conversation. Help :^)

Anyone play splatoon 2? Or Pokťmon?
Splatoon 2ís splatfests are coming to an end soon and the final one just got announced Iím big sad bc thatís it for this game :(
Iím just glad they didnít do pearl vs marina tbh. If that happened idk if Iíd even play through it. Theyíre way too close to actually battle each other.
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline Mocha.

• inactive for exams
  • discord: mocha#0615
    • View Profile
Re: Pls talk to me :^)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:51:36 AM »
hey !! iíve never played splatoon 2 before (maybe i should after my exams...?) but i do play pokťmon! iím very excited for the new games :0

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 09:26:22 AM »
Hello! C:
Splatoon 2 is pretty fun if you like online multiplayer type of games. Plus itís a fun twist on shooters.

But Pokťmon is cool, Iím excited for the new games as well? What starter do you like so far? Mines sobble
Also Iím most likely getting sword. Who doesnít want a dog holding a sword??
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline Mocha.

• inactive for exams
  • discord: mocha#0615
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 09:58:04 AM »
iíll check it out!

based on their first evolutions alone, grookey steals the show for me without a doubt. thereís something about it that appeals to me in a way that the others donít. scorbunny too closely resembles a child in a fursuit rather than an actual creature for me to find it cute, and something about sobbleís face and proportions mean i prefer grookey a lot more. maybe itíll change with their evolutions, but iím team grookey for now!

and iím 100% getting shield first. iím going to be getting them both, but shield is the one iím going to play first unless the version exclusives in sword are irresistible, because... shield doggo. i love them both, but from a design standpoint, zamazenta is far more creative, with its shield elements incorporated into its body. zacian, cool as it is, is... also kind of just a wolf with a sword. (but a COOL wolf nonetheless)