Author Topic: Pls talk to me :^)  (Read 194 times)

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
Pls talk to me :^)
« on: June 09, 2019, 05:03:04 AM »
I’m trying to be more out there again and talk with groups of people bc I’m a dork and don’t know how to hold a conversation. Help :^)

Anyone play splatoon 2? Or Pokémon?
Splatoon 2’s splatfests are coming to an end soon and the final one just got announced I’m big sad bc that’s it for this game :(
I’m just glad they didn’t do pearl vs marina tbh. If that happened idk if I’d even play through it. They’re way too close to actually battle each other.
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
Re: Pls talk to me :^)
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2019, 06:51:36 AM »
hey !! i’ve never played splatoon 2 before (maybe i should after my exams...?) but i do play pokémon! i’m very excited for the new games :0
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST

Offline PearlyServal

• She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2019, 09:26:22 AM »
Hello! C:
Splatoon 2 is pretty fun if you like online multiplayer type of games. Plus it’s a fun twist on shooters.

But Pokémon is cool, I’m excited for the new games as well? What starter do you like so far? Mines sobble
Also I’m most likely getting sword. Who doesn’t want a dog holding a sword??
Ravenblaze- Melanistic Serval- Recondite Realm
Non-binary (they/them)- Pan (has a preference for women)- witch

Tigertuft - Cat- Shadowclan - Female - Warrior

Offline rilakkuma

• GONE UNTIL 14TH
  • mocha • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2019, 09:58:04 AM »
i’ll check it out!

based on their first evolutions alone, grookey steals the show for me without a doubt. there’s something about it that appeals to me in a way that the others don’t. scorbunny too closely resembles a child in a fursuit rather than an actual creature for me to find it cute, and something about sobble’s face and proportions mean i prefer grookey a lot more. maybe it’ll change with their evolutions, but i’m team grookey for now!

and i’m 100% getting shield first. i’m going to be getting them both, but shield is the one i’m going to play first unless the version exclusives in sword are irresistible, because... shield doggo. i love them both, but from a design standpoint, zamazenta is far more creative, with its shield elements incorporated into its body. zacian, cool as it is, is... also kind of just a wolf with a sword. (but a COOL wolf nonetheless)
HIDDEN DEEP IN THAT BEAT, THERE'S A CALLING FOR THAT LEAP; GOT NO CONTROL BUT I KNOW THERE'S A FIRE IN MY SOUL.. JOWST
i'm gonna kill that voice in my head — i don't care about falling; i'm gonna grab the moment.   [   SONG   ]   .i put my nerves in the coffin. JOWST