Author Topic: New site theme!!  (Read 43 times)

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
New site theme!!
« on: June 12, 2019, 04:41:06 PM »
Heyo potatoes!!

SoóBearbones has a new theme! Itís called ďMountain Fog,Ē and it has a blue-and-white aesthetic to it. Not only that, but I coded the header and colors for it, hehe ;^]

To get it, you go to profile > modify profile > look and layout > change theme > Mountain Fog. Thereís a good chance youíll need to reset your cache and cookies to see it; idk why but I have to with mine. (For some reason SMF likes to take anywhere from 2 hours to a whole week when updating new themes? Take that as a warning if you donít see a picture of a bear for the header)

Next time I start working on a new theme (whenever that will be...idk), Iíll actually take the time to ask yíall what colors you wanna see in it. Mountain Fog was more of a test to see if I know what Iím doing when I code and, while itís definitely a challenge since Iím more used to JCINKís style of site codes, itís still fun! I got a bit of SMFís style down.

OH ONE LAST THING!! If you donít wanna see the header in your customized profile (click on mine to see what I mean by customized profile), hereís the code to get rid of it:
Code: [Select]
.sitenamehehjh {
display: none;
}

.welcomeusernameheh {
}

.headerimghehe {
}

Thatís all tho!! Thanks yíall for checking this out, and to anyone who may wanna use the theme <3
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic