Author Topic: Group suggestions?  (Read 248 times)

Offline vellichor.

• sipping some cocoa ☾
  • attempting to be semi-active
    • View Profile
Group suggestions?
« on: June 12, 2019, 07:16:44 PM »
As I've been getting back into RPing, I've been trying to stick to some characters I worked hard on fleshing out.   My two kids are Harlow and Salome.   While Salome is going to be established in the Badlands, Harlow's previous group is no longer active.   Now I'm wondering what group would best fit her.   She's particularly interested in architecture and is a generally amicable person.

tldr; character needs new group, any recommendations?
i like that you're lonely, lonely like me
i could be lonely with you hover | thread hub

Offline Spookyowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: Group suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 09:18:35 PM »
OKIE SO!! There’s a bunch of good groups in TNW yeah!! Since you’re already in BL I’ll avoid describing that

Flintlock is my favorite!! The group is mostly neutral right now, but they’ve had a reputation of being the “goody two-shoes” of TNW. It’s a p cool place, and there’s been some tea lately since there was a raid :^0

I don’t know much about Bluestem, but it’s the “cowboy group,” basically! The leader is a bit of an ass but it’s a fun ass lskcjfnvn

Northstar could always use some love, too! :^0 I haven’t checked it out in a while but it’s always been a p unique group in terms of their location
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) characters

Offline vellichor.

• sipping some cocoa ☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:40:07 PM »
Thanks for the recommendations!

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 11:00:42 PM »
I absolutely recommend Los Santos! She sounds different from most of the other characters there that I know, which honestly would add a lot of fun to the group. They also live in a pretty interesting area that could use a good architect imo! But more importantly the community is awesome and Cubs is really dedicated to the group.
BUT THE DARKER THE WEATHER THE BETTER THE MAN
[ YOU CAN TAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT NOT WHO I AM  ——  CHARACTERS  &  PINTEREST ———— ]

Offline vellichor.

• sipping some cocoa ☾
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 11:28:31 PM »
Ha!   She would definitely be out of her element there.   Sounds cool!

Offline trick-or-truce.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2019, 09:33:57 AM »
northstar is very attractive architecture-wise so i'd say harlow would enjoy it there!! plus they're a very neutral group who try to get along with all other groups so they could always do with more amicable faces around, but then again im pretty biased :^)
❝ a sloppy little witch bitch ❞   --  writing .