Author Topic: what characters do you know me by  (Read 49 times)

Offline Bryne

• Senior Moderator
    • She/Her
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
what characters do you know me by
« on: June 12, 2019, 08:56:42 PM »
yo I'm curious
what characters of mine are you most familiar with? who was I playing when we met?
this is not an attempt to figure out which of my characters is most famous whatsoever
I'll include a lil list of my most notable characters but I've had several others too
Spoiler: show
Diamond, Phantom/Danny, Selfdestruction/Selena, Grayarea/Grayson, Marine, Catalyst
in city, i feel my spirit is contained, like neon inside the glass, they form my brain, but i recently discovered it's a heatless fire, like nicknames they give themselves to uninspire, begin with bullet, now add fire to the proof, but i'm still not sure if fear's a rival or close relative to truth, either way it helps to hear these words bounce off of you, the softest echo could be enough for me to make it through, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, sahlo folina, i created this world, to feel some control, destroy it if i want, so i sing someone, folina, sahlo folina, sahlo ——— ——————————————
INFO & STAFF LOVE & CHARACTERS & LINK HUB

Offline van

• Community Assistant
  • A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' second year! Art by Hootowls. A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
Re: what characters do you know me by
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 09:01:48 PM »
i think i met and got to know you by marine? but like i befriended you during catalysts reign
i know gray, and i know of sel and danny, but marine and cat are your icons in my time knowing you
a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054

Offline Hootowls

• Administrator
  • [ she/her ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2019, 09:03:02 PM »
All of them lmao
hootowls ( /ho͞ot-ouls/ )
1.) owl city is love
2.) tom holland fanatic

Offline Noccy

• sleepy ghost boy
    • They/Them
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 09:03:12 PM »
catcatcatcat

Offline finny.

• Senior Moderator
  • "what is up with finny and daddies" - crows
    • She/Her
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 09:05:15 PM »
i knew marine first
and then like same with van we kind of became friends when cat came into play
then like i’ve heard of all of your other characters
you don't get thick skin
without getting burnt —HUB

Offline crows

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2019, 09:07:33 PM »
Gray!
don't shoot me down — info

Offline AUREATE™

• A badge for members who were here during Bearbones' first year! Art by Hootowls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2019, 09:08:10 PM »
Pretty sure I don't count since I've known your characters since 2015 but Dia will always own my heart. I think I've interacted the most with Dia, Sel, Gray, Marine, and Cat, but I know I was around Phan back on FF a few times too.
CHARACTERS.  REALLY INACTIVE ◞

Offline truce.

• . . .
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 09:33:48 AM »
Cat :eyes:
◜ WISH YOU WERE HERE ◞
INFO. CHARACTERS.